** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A Predictions > Apr 7th & 8th

Roma vs Fiorentina

One Serie A clash this weekend has caught my eye because it's not only between two of the most iconic clubs in Italian football but it's also between two sides that are currently enjoying a really fine spell of results right now. Roma take on Fiorentina at the Stadio Olimpico on Saturday at 5pm.

Eusebio Di Francesco's team are building their confidence back up after a dodgy start to 2018. 6 wins from their last 8 league matches has seen them move to 3rd in the table but their presence in next season's Champions League is far from certain as they are only 3 points ahead of 5th placed Lazio. Form has been helped by a solid defence that has conceded just 1 goal in 270 minutes of Serie A football.

Stefano Pioli's men are bouncing back from a winter of discontent. Viola only managed 2 wins in 12 league games between 29th October and 28th January. However, 5 wins on the bounce in the league with just 1 goal conceded during that run has seen the team steadily rise up the table to 9th place. It has seen them move to within 4 points off the European qualification places.

The key here is the defensive stability of both teams. Neither team is going to surrender the points. It's going to be a low-scoring affair. I am feeling that Roma will hold a slight advantage as the home side. Their odds are not fantastic but still at a price I consider worth backing.

Roma to win @ 1.83 with William Hill

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.95 with Betway

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jamiedavies02, and @scommetix, what do you guys think of these tips? Are Roma too short for you to back them? What other bets are you placing on these games?

i wouldn't back against fiorentina at this moment. they have been in top form in recent weeks. ac roma will have some side effect from playing barcelona in champions league. i expect they will not be in best shape to win this match so i'm calling fiorentina win and probably by 2 goals or more

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Juventus have won 93% of their last 14 games in Serie A.
Fiorentina have won their last 5 games in Serie A.
Juventus have kept a clean sheet in their last 6 away games in Serie A.
Benevento have failed to win 90% of their last 29 games in Serie A.
Juventus are undefeated in their last 17 games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 122 Football Betting Streaks for 07.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-04-2018-9089

BENEVENTO-JUVENTUS BTS 2.37 BET365 STAKE 0.5

Benevento is the worst team of Serie A but at home fight against everyone. In fact they score very often at home. in the last games they don't scorso only against Napoli. Juventus will got angry after the umiliation at home against Real Madrid and so I think they will start to attack from beginning and Benevento can go in counterattack. Small stake

Edited by Shaman86

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Inter Milan did not concede any goal in their last 5 matches in Serie A.
Chievo conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 14 matches in Serie A.
Chievo have lost their last 8 away matches in Serie A.
Crotone conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 9 matches in Serie A.
AC Milan have failed to score in 43% of their home matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 119 Football Betting Streaks for 08.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-08-04-2018-9104

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie B

Avellino conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 5 home matches in Serie B.
Avellino have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 home matches in Serie B.
Perugia have won 88% of their last 8 games in Serie B.
Perugia have won their last 3 away games against Avellino in all competitions.
Perugia are undefeated in their last 9 games in Serie B.

You can find interesting 71 Football Betting Streaks for 09.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-09-04-2018-9118