** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

FootballBettingPredictor

2 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Making it look easy mate, though past experience suggests caution and it might be a case of putting plenty of fat on ahead of the occasional lean spell.

Keep up the good work. :ok

Results this month are on the high side without doubt and I would suggest April 2018 will be one of the highest returning month's. Only time will tell how successful I will be with this but that's the intriguing thing will it be successful and if so how successful. Bad runs can follow good runs and I'm fully aware I'm only a few bad runs away from disaster but I will continue to work hard and hope my hard work pays off in the long run.

so a good start nothing more lets see what May brings :ok

On 24/04/2018 at 6:06 PM, FootballBettingPredictor said:

Selections 30.04.18

Single

Örebro SK vs Dalkurd FF

Allsvenskan / 30th Apr 2018 @ 17:00

Match winner • Örebro SK (3-2) WON +11.50PTS

Odds: 2.15

Stake: 10

6 hours ago, FootballBettingPredictor said:

Selection

Single

Stabæk vs Lillestrøm

Eliteserien / 30th Apr 2018 @ 18:00

Match winner • Stabæk (3-2) WON 14.00PTS

Odds: 2.40

This is my last selection for April so I have 2 selections left today :hope

Profit/Loss of the day +25.50PTS
Overall Profit/Loss +213.10PTS

Overall Selections 67

Won 46

Lost 21

Strike rate :- 68.65%

AVG ODDS 1.95

R.O.I  +31.81%

and that brings an end to April with 2/2 :ok

23 hours ago, Dockie8368 said:

Up just over 60 points since following these on Wednesday afternoon! Cracking work!

hi Dockie8368, 
excuse my incompetence , but im confused  . do yo mean up by 60 pts , based on 10pt stakes as in the thread ? so on a 1 pt stake  you would be up 6 ?

2 hours ago, Decookie said:

hi Dockie8368, 
excuse my incompetence , but im confused  . do yo mean up by 60 pts , based on 10pt stakes as in the thread ? so on a 1 pt stake  you would be up 6 ?

Been betting £10 a time. Results have been amazing. Almost £100 profit now. 12 winners out of 14. Top work!

Though i'm well aware it won't always be this successful..........

15 minutes ago, Decookie said:

what market do you use  , i cant even find these teams ?( maybe add the country and league ) ?

Selection

Single

Trelleborgs FF vs BK Häcken

Allsvenskan / 6th May 2018 @ 16:30

Double chance • Trelleborgs FF or draw

Odds: 2.40

Hi @Decookie the league is always included in selections I've underlined it on this example. I have a few bookmakers I use maybe the bookmaker you use have not priced it up yet. I use Bet 365 for this thread only 

I don't advise anybody to follow my selections but I also understand that if people wanna follow them they will :lol.

before you even think of following you need to understand how I make my selections and when bets are made. In the next hour I will write a detailed description on what I do and the pit fulls that may happen if not fully understood 

As I’m sure you are all aware I compile my own odds I work in 7 leagues and each fixture round of each league I compile my odds vs the bookmakers. I’m sure this is straight forward, and everyone can understand this. Let’s look at some examples.

My odds

5ae843a6a1234_Chinapunterslounge1.thumb.PNG.d31e1cbcd94a09be2cf4967a3ca292a4.PNG

Bookmakers odds

China.PNG.f34ade8ea233df6f7451b438bab763ac.PNG

Right first things first Price is everything in gambling I’m not betting on team’s that I think are great and oh that team played well last week I need to bet on that team this week because they are going to win. How likely is the outcome of each event (home draw or away win) is the first thing to look for.

So, let’s go back to my odds

5ae843a6a1234_Chinapunterslounge1.thumb.PNG.d31e1cbcd94a09be2cf4967a3ca292a4.PNG

o.k now the odds you see in orange are the odds I've compiled and the odds in blue are from bet 365 in the example above odds taken from Bet 365 are the early prices. from that list above Guangzhou Evergrande, Tianjin Quanjian and Shanghai SIPG are all worth a second look at laying. Shandong Luneng are close to backing the rest I'm not interested in.

China2punterslounge.thumb.PNG.275948ff4a1c96f7d9e692dc149faa4e.PNG

now lets have a look at the table above the prices have changed.

Guangzhou Evergrande, Tianjin Quanjian are no longer a price to lay, Shanghai SIPG are still a poor price, Shandong Luneng are now a backable price.

So price is KEY infact price is everything just because you see me betting a selection doesn't mean you should unless you get the right price.

This is why I say I do not recommend you follow my selection with your own money as by the time you see the selection 1/2 days after I have posted it it may have turned a back into a lay.

I'm not a tipster I back selections when I believe the outcome of the event has more chance then the bookmakers odds compilers do.

I hope this helps 

1 minute ago, FootballBettingPredictor said:

Selection 

Single

Sagan Tosu vs Consadole Sapporo

J-League Division 1 / 2nd May 2018 @ 12:00

Match winner • Consadole Sapporo

Odds: 2.55

out even more now to 2.87 big gamble on the home side here 

Edited by FootballBettingPredictor
price moved again

On 29/04/2018 at 3:14 PM, FootballBettingPredictor said:

Selection 

Single

Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Shimizu S-Pulse

J-League Division 1 / 2nd May 2018 @ 11:30

Match winner • Sanfrecce Hiroshima (2-0) WON +9.10PTS

Odds: 1.91

On 29/04/2018 at 3:16 PM, FootballBettingPredictor said:

Selection

Single

Vissel Kobe vs F.C. Tokyo

J-League Division 1 / 2nd May 2018 @ 11:00

Double chance • F.C. Tokyo or draw (0-0) WON +5.50

Odds: 1.55

3 hours ago, FootballBettingPredictor said:

Selection 

Single

Sagan Tosu vs Consadole Sapporo

J-League Division 1 / 2nd May 2018 @ 12:00

Match winner • Consadole Sapporo (1-2) WON 15.50

Odds: 2.55

Profit/Loss of the day +30.10PTS
Overall Profit/Loss +243.20PTS

Overall Selections 70

Won 49

Lost 21

Strike rate :- 70.00%

AVG ODDS 1.95

R.O.I  +34.74%

3/3 today good start to May who were the punters backing Sagan Tosu :loon backed all the way into 2.20 crazy the blind following the blind honestly don't get why the home team were backed so heavy. Shame I didn't hold off a bit longer:ok