FootballBettingPredictor

Hi All,

I've been working on odds compiling on football for years and wish to share with you my football betting predictor. Its something I've done then stop doing then lost all my data then started again and then stopped due to having no time to complete my project. Now due to some personal issues I'm in a position where I have time on my hands and looking to get back into it the problem is getting started again from nothing :(.I have 2 leagues done (Top divs in Norway and Sweden) but struggling to push myself to do more. The reason for the post is if there is someone out there who is interested in my work I hope this will give me the push I need to get the work done.

More on what I've done to date Hello.thumb.PNG.3f6cac58c1ea3d6c5d2603403f6b754c.PNG

above is a image of my work I'll break it down as best as I can. I rank each team from 1 being the best team to 16 being the worst (in a 16 team league) from this I compile my odds when each team play each other. The column at the end has green or red which tells he what more % I give the outcome of the match the the bookmaker. (Green being more , Red being less).

Now this is a BASE so these odds do not include Bans,Injuries, Form and so on but what the do is the first stage of selection. Lets take a look at Start vs Tromso from the image above I compiled the odds of a home win 1.90 (54% of winning) the bookmaker were giving odds of 2.25 which showed me a 9.61% difference between my odds and the bookmakers so that Match you would look closer at. Maybe check for injuries ban of star players really bad form and so on.

over 124 Picks +192.40 Profit 15.52% R.O.I I had last season which is small data that was across 8 leagues and 10pt single bets that was before i just didn't have time to carry on.

If there is any interest from anyone who wishes me to post my work on here then please let me know its all free and all my own work. If not then thanks for reading :)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.