** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps : Monday April 2nd

430 Market Rasen

Monfass 7/2 bet365

Lots of meetings on Monday and i'm sticking with a decent littel card at Market Rasen for my Nap. I watched Monfass run last time out and thought at the time he was one to take out of the race and stayed on well enough to suggest a longer trip may pay dividends, well here it is. Craig Nichol takes over in the saddle and I think he's a bit of value at 7/2. The favourite is 12lbs higher than his win two starts back and worth taking on.

Well Done All Winners and Thanks Graham For Running All Comps 

Wolverhampton 2.35 Barca @ 10/1 bet365 e/w Thanks 

"Barca....from Seamus Durack yard was previously with AP O'Brien yard and was placed in three of five starts with AP O'Brien but was transferred to Seamus in February this year and made that stable debut later that month only to run poorly to finish 6th at Lingfield AW 1m 2f , He was sent away for wind op after race and reappears today over 1m 1f with Shane Kelly in saddle "

5.00 Fairy

Bellshill @ 10/1 Coral

Looks to have been trained for this having only run once (winning here) since running 3rd in the RSA behind Mite Bite at Cheltenham last year.  Unexposed over fences and promises to stay this far.  Most of his wins have come on soft or worse.  Should go close.