Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

Championship Predictions > Apr 2nd & 3rd

champratings.jpg

It's the second round of Easter weekend matches in the Championship coming up on Easter Monday and Easter Tuesday. No doubt a lot of you will want to get the first set of games out of the way first but feel free to have a browse of the odds and ratings above for these matches. Then let us know your tips and predictions! :ok

Nottingham F. v Barnsley

Nottingham F.: Daryl Murphy (26/7 f, 2nd top scorer), Kieran Dowell (37/9 m, top scorer), Jack Hobbs (1/0 d)(all doubtful), David Vaughan (14/0 m), Chris Cohen (1/0 m)

Barnsley: Mamadou Thiam (26/1 f), Nick Townsend (8/0 g)(both doubtful), Matt Mills (3/0 d)

QPR v Norwich City

QPR: David Wheeler (9/1 m), Grant Hall (4/0 d), Jamie Mackie (19/4 f)

Norwich City: Onel Hernández (9/0 m), Moritz Leitner (8/0 m), Marco Stiepermann (23/1 m), Matt Jarvis (0/0 m), Tom Trybull (18/2 m), Louis Thompson (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Sunderland have failed to win in their last 10 matches in Championship.
Nottm Forest have been undefeated in their last 7 matches in Championship.
Millwall have been undefeated in their last 12 matches in Championship.
Millwall have scored in each of their last 9 matches in Championship.
Sunderland have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 5 home matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 98 Football Betting Streaks for 02.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-04-2018-9033

49 minutes ago, Magic0024 said:

Sunderland have failed to win in their last 10 matches in Championship.
Nottm Forest have been undefeated in their last 7 matches in Championship.
Millwall have been undefeated in their last 12 matches in Championship.
Millwall have scored in each of their last 9 matches in Championship.
Sunderland have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 5 home matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 98 Football Betting Streaks for 02.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-04-2018-9033

not sure about the first one

Ipswich v Millwall

Millwall look a good bet to continue their late push for a play-off place, bang in form at the moment and just don't concede many goals, they also have the advantage of an extra days rest over an out of form Ipswich who just don't score many goals. One goal could win this for the away side and the odds are just enough to tempt me. Millwall win at 2.20.

Sheffield United vs Cardiff

I had hoped to get a few previews for the Championship out today but the crazy Easter schedule means I will only have time to cover this Cardiff game. It's a tough game for us as we look to earn more points that will take us closer to automatic promotion but we go to Bramall Lane to face a Sheffield United side that still have play-off aspirations.

Cardiff sealed an expected 3-1 win against relegation fodder Burton on the weekend. I hope you followed my double tip of Cardiff -1 and Kenneth Zohore to score! Unfortunately, for the Blades, they lost ground on the top six after a draw away to Brentford. They also had keeper Jamal Blackman sent off so he'll be banned for this game. However, he is replaced by ex-Cardiff keeper Simon Moore. Moore was always a popular keeper with us during his short time with the club. Many felt he deserved more of a chance in goal but never got the opportunity. We know he's a solid keeper so Blackman's absence from goal won't hamper United much, if at all!

Sadly, our away record has been a problem for us. It's not bad but for a team that is second it's not great. We have won 50% of our away games this season but four teams in the division have a better record on the road than us. 5 of our 7 league defeats have come away from home. That being said, United have dropped points in 8 of their 19 home matches this season. We have also gone unbeaten at Bramall Lane since 18th December, 2004. That's 5 league matches at their place undefeated in a row.

I would honestly take a point here. The general feeling is that we need to win at least 3 of our last 8 league matches to seal promotion. Tough matches like this are the sort where you'd be happy to come away with anything. United are under slightly more pressure. They are unbeaten in four league games but we have won 8 games on the trot. I think that run could well come to an end tonight though. I think backing both teams to score and possibly opting for United to score first could be the best bets here. We notoriously start slow away from home. I'm nervous about this one.

BTTS @ 1.95 with William Hill

Sheffield United to score first @ 2.00 with Coral

@waynecoyne, @sajtion, @arvee, @canaries91, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @CloughandTaylor, @Tiffy, @PokerWolf1, @teddybear3011, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @willie82, @Neubs, @Papa Lazarou, @kulikTS, @Valkovets, @harry_rag, @Pipoca, and @the bastardian, will you guys be betting on the Championship matches today? What do you think of my prediction above? One of the toughest ones for me to call.

30 minutes ago, sajtion said:

treble on

middlesbrough, sunderland, qpr

£50     returns  £500

Sunderland is a shrewd one. It's surprising how much a win like that and getting off the bottom could do for a team like that. I've said all along, Coleman lacks on the tactical side but he's a great man motivator. If anyone can turn the morale of that squad around it's him. I'd say for the price being offered, that's a treble worth going for. I probably wouldn't slam down a bet as large at £50 though! I don't think I could ever have that much faith in the Black Cats to do a job! :lol

just when you think burton are down they they come back but middlesbrough didn't have a good first half. i don't know how sunderland can go from scoring 4 against derby to conceding 3. meh

Wolverhampton have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 5 home matches in Championship.
Birmingham City have lost their last 4 away matches in Championship.
Birmingham City have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 away matches in Championship.
Fulham have been undefeated in their last 17 matches in Championship.
Fulham have scored in each of their last 11 home matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 75 Football Betting Streaks for 03.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-03-04-2018-9039