** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2018 Twins.

Hello,

I am a massive baseball fan and my club is the Minnesota Twins.  I live in a state that borders Minnesota and have daily access to the games and local reports.  My goal this 'season' is to have a positive result in wagers directly related to the Twins.  I plan on sharing my daily 'plays' here...I will do my best to get them in on time as I know a number/most are outside of the States.  I will do my best to post accurate lines...however I feel it is up to the player to get his/her best number.  And unless I am rushed I will provide write-ups or reasoning behind each play...as the season progresses I expect to provide better details.

All the best the season and good luck!

Edited by Frogg

Game 1.

Twins hit the road to open the 2018 season.  They will face the Baltimore Orioles who under preformed last season.  This wager isn't about the squads as much is about the Twins starter.  Odorizzi is not...I'll repeat not a opening day starter.  It's tradition that your squads Ace gets the opening day nod...ours is hurt.  Odorizzi is a back of a clubs rotation starter and that will show in the seasons first game.  He went 143.1 innings last year and posted a 4.14 ERA while giving up 30 home runs.

Play the Orioles (-1.25) 

Good Luck!

• 3 weeks later...