** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Does anyone have a system or strategy for in-play football betting?

I was just curious if anyone regularly bets in play and if so has a system for doing so. I currently have time on my hands a few days a week and am considering dabbling at it. Over 0.5 first half goals is something I'm looking at.

Hi, I never do in play bets but I’m more a sucker for a big win (normally ten over 0.5 FH goals accumulator)! 

I read an article about selecting games for this bet. 

Click on the statistics icon with Bet365 beside the fixture. Go to the bottom with the pie chart for goals. Select over 0.5 first half. 

Normally if both teams have >70% or a total >140% I keep this game in mind. Then I would look on soccerway/soccerstats to further research. 

I don’t know if this is what you’re looking for it might be some help. I’m currently trying a system that I’ve posted over in the Glory Hunters forum, not a great start but early days. It’s called £10 to £200 (4 bets)

Good luck 

AFA20077-BF55-4748-84EA-753D2965A2DA.jpeg

998B3E07-9F2B-4C82-9C73-3612199706DF.jpeg

Cheers for the reply! I'll definitely look at that. I currently look at soccerstats for my picks. Basically I check  do one or both teams score a lot of goals or concede a lot, and also is one team significantly better than the other, if so it goes on my list.Not to fancy but I found I was over analysising a lot of betting systems! I looked at a lot of leagues over the last few years and basically around 2 out of every 3 games has a goal in the first half regardless of league. 

I'll follow your thread with interest and might post my own up if I think it is paying it's way.