** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2 & Scottish Predictions > Mar 28th - Apr 1st

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

St Mirren have scored in 93% of their home matches in Championship.
St Mirren have won their last 6 home matches in Championship.
St Mirren did not concede any goal in their last 6 home matches in Championship.
70% of Dumbarton's matches had under 2.5 goals in Championship.
Inverness conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 10 matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 52 Football Betting Streaks for 27.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-27-03-2018-8985

my 1st acca tip

reading, plymouth, rotherham, charlton, coventry, swindon, cheltenham, luton

stake £20      returns £10.000

my 2nd acca tip

reading, plymouth, rotherham, luton, barnet, cambridge, wigan, cambridge, wolverhampton, fulham

stake £20     returns £15.000

good luck

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League 1

Gillingham have been undefeated in their last 9 home matches in League 1.
Milton Keynes have failed to win in their last 12 away matches in League 1.
Blackburn have scored in each of their last 7 matches in League 1.
Blackburn have scored in each of their last 16 home matches in League 1.
Blackburn have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 7 matches in League 1.

You can find interesting 63 Football Betting Streaks for 29.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-29-03-2018-9001

Gillingham vs MK Dons

Due to it being the Easter weekend I felt like getting an early preview in. Gillingham and MK Dons might not be the easiest game in the Football League schedule to predict but at least it gives us something to follow tonight. The only other game was Blackburn versus Bradford and after Simon Grayson repeatedly failing me before finally getting a win against my instincts last weekend, I'm not touching the Bantams with a blimmin' barge pole!

This is a game between two sides that are struggling for consistency in their form. Gillingham are in 13th place in League One with just 1 win, 2 draws, and 2 losses from their last 5 league matches. MK Dons are positionally worse off in 22nd place but have 2 wins, 2 draws, and just 1 defeat from their last 5 matches. It seems the appointment of Dan Micciche's might be showing signs of working.

An issue for both teams here is going to be goals. Gillingham have only scored 20 goals in 17 home matches. MK Dons are even worse away from home with just 15 goals from 18 games on the road. This could well be a war of attrition between two sides desperate to find some points. The desperation is more urgent for the away side with the impending relegation battle that is likely to finish their season but the Gills are not safe yet.

I have backed Steve Lovell's side before this season and they've done me well. I'm going to back them to get something here. They have been held to 9 draws in their home matches so far this season but have only been defeated at the Priestfield Stadium four times. I was tempted for a less risky bet but temptation has got the better of me and I'm backing them for the win. I just don't think MK Dons have enough fire power.

Gillingham to win @ 2.30 with Betfair

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.85 with Matchbook

@Papa Lazarou, @freestylerx, @allyhibs, @iBetting, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @kulikTS, @golakeh1, @Unnamed, @willie82, @dogmeister, @TheEdge, @JJG, @allthethings, @Mindfulness, @the bastardian, @teddybear3011, and @sajtion. what bets are you guys looking at here? Think I'm right or wrong for backing Gillingham?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League 1

Northampton have failed to win in their last 5 home games in League 1.
Scnuthorpe have drawn their last 3 away games in League 1.
Bristol Rovers conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 home games in League 1.
Scnuthorpe have failed to win in their last 8 games in League 1.
Scnuthorpe conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 10 away games in League 1.

You can find interesting 99 Football Betting Streaks for 30.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-30-03-2018-9009

On 28/03/2018 at 10:44 PM, sajtion said:

my 2nd acca tip

reading, plymouth, rotherham, luton, barnet, cambridge, wigan, cambridge, wolverhampton, fulham

stake £20     returns £15.000

good luck

doh

rotherham concede 98 minute equalising goal

luton was major let down today but still not bad try for 15.000 grand

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League 1 and Premiership

Walsall have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 home matches in League 1.
Portsmouth have scored in 72% of their away matches in League 1.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 89% of Rangers's last 18 away games in Premiership.
Rangers have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 away games in Premiership.

You can find interesting 103 Football Betting Streaks for 31.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-31-03-2018-9015

Dundee vs Hearts

After the disappointment of that Gillingham result, I'm emigrating to a different country and focusing on the SPL match between Dundee and Hearts that's set to take place tomorrow at 12:30pm. The game will be played at Dens Park and it's a crucial match for both teams.

The home side will be looking to give themselves some breathing space between themselves and the two sides occupying the relegation spots. Neil McCann's side are currently in 10th place on 28 points. That's 3 points ahead of 11th placed Partick Thistle in the relegation play-off position and 6 points ahead of bottom-placed Ross County who are in the automatic relegation place.

Hearts are coming into this game with aspirations to seal their top six place as soon as possible. Craig Levein's men are in 6th place right now but only 5 points ahead of St Johnstone with only a couple of games left before the division splits into two. Results could potentially see Hearts seal that top six place this Sunday.

Dundee have suffered defeats in 6 of their last 7 matches. Hearts were also out of form before their 3-0 crushing win over Patrick Thistle just before the international break. Dundee have picked up just as many points on the road as they have at home so there is no real fear factor at Dens Park. Hearts have been OK away as the losing side in just 7 of their 16 matches on the road.

It was looking like an impressive tenure for McCann when he first took over at Dundee but his magic appears to have worn off. His side are struggling to keep their heads above water and, unfortunately, I can see them possibly dropping more points here. I'm still not convinced by Levein at Hearts but I think their quality will see them prevail with at least a point here.

Hearts Draw No Bet @ 1.87 with 888Sport

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.70 with SunBets

Hibs v Partick

What looks like a straightforward home win on paper may not be as easy as it first appears. With John McGinn suspended and Dylan McGeouch injured we will obviously be weaker in the middle of the park. We have players who can come in and do a capable job and I'm still confident of the win. I was planning on backing Hibs -1 today but I'm not as confident now so it's a no bet for me. I think we'll still win but the odds of 1.53 holds no value. (You just know they'll go on and win 4-0 now don't you). It's one for the accumulators though.

Inverness v St Mirren

St Mirren are clearly the best team in the Championship and are closing in on the title in impressive style. Inverness is a difficult place to go but I'd have the odds for the away win nearer evens here. There's value on the St Mirren win at 2.40  and is my bet of the day.

3 hours ago, allyhibs said:

Hibs v Partick

What looks like a straightforward home win on paper may not be as easy as it first appears. With John McGinn suspended and Dylan McGeouch injured we will obviously be weaker in the middle of the park. We have players who can come in and do a capable job and I'm still confident of the win. I was planning on backing Hibs -1 today but I'm not as confident now so it's a no bet for me. I think we'll still win but the odds of 1.53 holds no value. (You just know they'll go on and win 4-0 now don't you). It's one for the accumulators though.

Inverness v St Mirren

St Mirren are clearly the best team in the Championship and are closing in on the title in impressive style. Inverness is a difficult place to go but I'd have the odds for the away win nearer evens here. There's value on the St Mirren win at 2.40  and is my bet of the day.

Interesting thoughts on Hibs there, @allyhibs. That's the sort of knowledge only fans of a team will have. I'm keen to see how the game turns out. Before your post, I thought it was a done deal with Partick Thistle in dire form. Great shout on St. Mirren too.

:wall

Hibs were poor today, really struggled to get going and I thought were quite fortunate to get the win in the end.

To cap off a frustrating day, St Mirren were 2-0 up with 10 minutes to go and throw it away. Not only losing my single bet but also being the only loser in an 8 leg accumulator. AAAAARRRRGGGHHH.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premiership

Dundee FC conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 8 matches in Premiership.
Dundee FC have lost their last 5 home matches in Premiership.
Dundee FC have failed to win in their last 5 home matches in Premiership.
Dundee FC conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 5 home matches in Premiership.
Dundee FC have scored 37% of their goals after the 75th minute in Premiership.

You can find interesting 100 Football Betting Streaks for 01.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-04-2018-9017