** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Mar 31st - Apr 2nd

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Segunda División B

Real Sociedad B have been undefeated in their last 7 matches in Segunda División B – Group 2.
70% of Real Sociedad B's matches had under 2.5 goals in total in Segunda División B – Group 2.
Real Sociedad B did not concede any goal in 57% of their away matches in Segunda División B – Group 2.
Ponferradina have scored in each of their last 11 home matches in Segunda División B – Group 1.
Ponferradina have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 home matches in Segunda División B – Group 1.

You can find interesting 41 Football Betting Streaks for 23.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-23-03-2018-8932

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Segunda Division

Leonesa have failed to win in their last 13 away matches in Segunda Division.
Lugo conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 9 matches in Segunda Division.
Lugo conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 home matches in Segunda Division.
Cordoba have won their last 4 matches in Segunda Division.
Cordoba have scored in each of their last 7 matches in Segunda Division.

You can find interesting 87 Football Betting Streaks for 24.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-24-03-2018-8935

Sevilla At. conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 15 matches in Segunda Division.
Sevilla At. have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 away matches in Segunda Division.
Zaragoza have won their last 5 home matches in Segunda Division.
Zaragoza have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 6 matches in Segunda Division.
Tenerife conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 matches in Segunda Division.

You can find interesting 70 Football Betting Streaks for 25.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-25-03-2018-8942

77% of Cadiz's matches had under 2.5 goals in Segunda Division.
Cadiz have been undefeated in their last 12 home matches in Segunda Division.

You can find interesting 41 Football Betting Streaks for 26.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-26-03-2018-8945

Must be time for las palmas to get another victory at big odds lol I was in gran canaria and went to see them play Valencia at home and had 20 euros on them to win at 14-1 and they did 2-1.I must admit I think they are going to be relegated this season to the segunda.Good Luck Saturday guys !!! I am having a double on Barcelona and Girona both to win for a cheeky £20 bet

Edited by notanotherdonkey
Spelling

Athletic Bilbao vs Celta Vigo

Two sides that have failed to meet expectations this season are the two set to meet at the San Mames this weekend. Athletic Bilbao have failed to find consistency and lie in an underwhelming 13th place in La Liga. Celta Vigo are not much better just 4 points ahead of their opponents this weekend in 10th position.

Both teams will still feel they can make a late push for European qualification with 7th place likely to be the sought-after spot but they will need to start putting wins together. Athletic have only won 1 of their last 4 league games and Celta have failed to score in 3 of their last 4 matches. It's not pretty reading for fans of those clubs.

This game is finely poised but I feel Athletic hold the slight advantage. San Mames has been a bit of a fortress for them this season with Jose Angel Ziganda's side only suffering defeat in 2 of their 14 league games at home. The away form of Celta leaves a bit to be desired with Juan Carlos Unzue's team losing 9 of their 15 away games.

At the price being offered, backing Athletic is too tempting to avoid. If Celta had been scoring lately then my thoughts might be different but scoring goals has been their saving grace for most of this season. Unfortunately, they are now suffering a crisis of confidence in front of goal. An away trip to Bilbao is hardly the mouth-watering opportunity to end that drought. A narrow home win seems the most logical option here.

Athletic Bilbao to win @ 2.10 with Unibet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.80 with 188Bet

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jamiedavies02, @notanotherdonkey, and @derbent, what do you guys think of my thoughts on this game? Any more tips to share?

UD Las Palmas v Real Madrid

UD Las Palmas: Bigas (12/0 d), Dani Castellano (18/0 d), Etebo (7/0 m), Peñalba (7/0 m), Emenike (0/0 f), Toledo (14/0 f), Tana (22/1 f)

Real Madrid: Dani Carvajal (21/0 d, suspended), Sergio Ramos (20/3 d), Marcelo (23/2 d), Dani Ceballos (9/2 m), Kroos (21/4 m), Isco (25/5 m), Ronaldo (23/22 f, top scorer)

Sevilla FC v FC Barcelona

Sevilla FC: Corchia (12/0 d), Jesús Navas (22/1 m)(both doubtful), Sarabia (27/6 m, top scorer, suspended)

FC Barcelona: Messi (28/25 f, top scorer, doubtful), Digne (10/0 d), Sergio Busquets (25/1 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

Barcelona have won 83% of their last 36 games in La Liga.
Girona have kept a clean sheet in their last 6 home games in La Liga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 90% of Celta Vigo's last 20 away games in La Liga.
Barcelona are undefeated in their last 36 games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 103 Football Betting Streaks for 31.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-31-03-2018-9015

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

Atletico are undefeated in their last 16 home games in La Liga.
Malaga have lost their last 4 home matches in La Liga.
33% of Villarreal's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga.
Malaga have failed to win in their last 8 home matches in La Liga.
Atletico have kept a clean sheet in their last 5 home games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 100 Football Betting Streaks for 01.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-04-2018-9017

On 29 March 2018 at 10:38 PM, notanotherdonkey said:

Must be time for las palmas to get another victory at big odds lol I was in gran canaria and went to see them play Valencia at home and had 20 euros on them to win at 14-1 and they did 2-1.I must admit I think they are going to be relegated this season to the segunda.Good Luck Saturday guys !!! I am having a double on Barcelona and Girona both to win for a cheeky £20 bet

No luck both draws on the double but Barcelona did well to come from 2-0 down with less than 2 minutes to go. I like the look of Athletic but are to inconsistent to have a bet.