** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

£10 to £200 (4 bets)

6avin24

Recently I've been doing a lot of big accumulators for Over 0.5 goals first half. On a typical Saturday I would select 10 different games and I have been getting so close, on average 8/10. 

I am going to try them with a treble and have a rolling stake. 

In an English game, the odds for over 0.5 can typically be between 1.2 and 1.5. For the sake of an example let's say it is 1.35. A treble with three 1.35 selections is 2.4 . For this system, if I have a winner I am going to double the stake and pocket what is left. 

For example if I stake £10 at 2.4. My next bet stake will be £20 and I will pocket £4

I have calculated out my plan on a spreadsheet and the odds I chose for example were 2.3. With this number I can potentially reach £200 in 4 bets.

However, the odds can be much higher than 1.35 per selection. You can pocket more or less of your returns. 

If I can at least get two bets i will have more or less won my starting stake back. If I can achieve it I will stop and start again after 4 bets. This is my first time attempting this and hopefully by posting my bets on here, it will keep me more disciplined. 

Wish me luck and let me know what you think. 

IMG_0591.PNG

If I had done doubles I would be in very nice profit 

:lol:lol

Going to give it a break for a while. I have a different staking plan in mind. 

I still really like the over 0.5 First Half goals market. The selections have been unlucky.

Thanks for everyone’s support and when I start a new forum I will link it below. 

Good luck today! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone I’m going to start this thread again although my system will be different. Last weekend I got a decent accumulator up from over 0.5 first half goals so now I can use that money towards this new system. 

I am sticking with a treble of over 0.5 first half goals which gives me just over evens most of the time. 

I will be starting with £10 stakes. If I win my treble I will continue with £10. However if I lose (which you can see happens a lot) I will look to recoup my previous stake. On a losing streak my staking will look like this 10, 10, 20, 40, 80, 160 If I do not win my 160 bet I will stop completely, I have set my budget at £320.

As you can see from the table below, if I were to lose until my 6th bet I am still in £32 profit if it comes in. That is with odds of 2.2, some bookies may offer a lot more and some less. 

This is a lot riskier however I am currently playing with the bookies money. 

I may change starting stakes depending on success.

638AAF85-BF13-419C-953E-EE70AC9D7ADE.jpeg

New Bet 1

Arsenal, Lazio and Girona games all over 0.5 first half goals. 

10 returns 26.66

Arsenal v Southampton 

4/5 previous home games for Arsenal have had over 0.5 in the first half.  4/5 previous away games for Saints have had over 0.5 in the first half. 71% of all league games for Arsenal and 74% for Southampton.

Real Sociedad v Girona

83% Sociedad League games and 76% Girona games have had over 0.5 FH goals. Sociedad are still not safe from relegation and Girona can still put up a fight for Europe place. Points are vital. 5/5 previous home games for Real have had over 0.5 in the first half. 3/5 previous away games for Saints have had over 0.5 in the first half. 

Udinese v Lazio 

Lazio highest goals per match average in league. 86% of all league games for Udinese and 70% for Lazio Udinese only had 2 home games this year without over 0.5 FH goals and Lazio only 3 away.  Lazio still fighting for that Champions League spot.

bank = -€40.90

247DD0AC-467A-4B4D-A1F2-280F5CBF12F3.jpeg

Thoughts for tomorrow’s bet. 

Leipzig v Leverkusen

Both teams have had 82% of games with over 0.5 first half goals. Leipzig have had just 1 Home game without over 0.5. Leverkusen 4th most offensive team in the league. Leipzig currently 4th on a champions league place with Leverkusen only 1 point behind. A lot to play for. 

Midtjylland v Kobenhavn 

81% of games for Home side and 78% for away have had over 0.5 FH goals. Both teams within top 5 offensive teams in the league. Midtjylland only 1 Home game without over 0.5 FH goals. Midtjylland 5/5 last home games over 0.5 FH Goals. Kobenhavn 4/5 in away games. 

Gençlerbirligi v Galatasary

Galatasary currently in 2nd with a game in hand and will go top if they can win here. They’ve had over 0.5 FH goals in 81% of games this year. Most offensive team in the league. 4/5 away league games saw over 0.5 goals. 

Will make the bet tomorrow in the shop and post price. 

Sheff Utd v Middlesbrough 

Sheff Utd 80% games and Middlesbrough 78% games with over 0.5 goals at HT. Sheff Utd still in the fight for a play off place so will be going all out for this. Sheff Utd with 4/5 home games over 0.5 HT and Middlesbrough 5/5 away games. Bamford and Clarke in good form too. 

Dundee v St Mirren

Dundee Utd 74% and St Mirren 77% games with over 0.5 goals at HT. St Mirren are league leaders and comfortable but Dundee haven’t secured play off position yet. I expect both teams to score. St Mirren scored in first half in 5/5 last away games. Dundee have had 4/5 home games with over 0.5 goals. 

Swindon v Yeovil 

Swindon chasing play off place and Yeovil not quite safe from relegation. Swindon are 5th most offensive side in the league. Swindon over 0.5 HT goals in 4/5 previous home games. 

Treble is 3.18, very big odds. 

Bank = -34.24

9CEBB0BA-F40D-4843-AA16-8E3ACBB96042.jpeg

Bet 4 Selections

Wolves v Derby
Wolves looking to build on points at number one and Derby looking to secure promotion spot. 
Wolves are the most offensive side in the league. 
Wolves have scored first in the first half in 6/6 last home games. 
Average first goal time for both is 33 mins. 

Oldham v Walsall
Both teams will be looking for the win to distance themselves from a relegation battle.
Oldham have won 4 of past 6 home games so this is a big chance for points. Average time for scoring and conceding first goal are below 40mins.
Previous 5 home games for Oldham have seen over 0.5 first half goals and Walsall 4/6 away games. 

Bayern Munich v Sevilla
Bayern have scored first in the first half in every home game of the Champions league for the last two years. 
Sevilla have had over 0.5 FH goals in 4/5 away games in the champions league (the one without was against Mourinho, so no surprise)
Sevilla need to score at least one which will leave them open to one of the strongest attacking teams in Europe. 

Bet365 offer 2.4 for the treble so I expect just a bit under with my bookies. I will post my slip later if I have time.