** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > March 20th/21st

Darran

I was certainly glad I avoided getting involved in the National League on Saturday as pretty much every result was near on impossible to pick. My 3 picks were all off and hopefully now we are over the last of the wet/cold weather as plenty of teams still have a large amount of games to fit in. I have 3 bets for tonight and tomorrow.

Maidstone v Macclesfield

This game was called off a couple of weeks when I put up Macclesfield as the bet. Things have changed since though and I am now making Maidstone a bet. The home side have finally managed to win a game of football when they beat Torquay and not only that they managed to follow that up with another victory at the weekend. That win was an impressive one against Macclesfield's title challengers Sutton and that should give them plenty of confidence heading into this game. Macclesfield lost at the weekend to Dover and I think this is a trickier game than it looked a couple of weeks ago. Apparently Macclesfield are under a transfer embargo at the moment and you have to wonder how on earth they can even afford to be in League 2 if they do win promotion. Marathon go 19/10 about a home win on Wednesday night.

Lowestoft v Dulwich

Needless to say I am having another attempt at taking on Lowestoft. It seems like this game will go ahead and now Dulwich have found their scoring boots again, it is hard to see anything but a comfortable win for Dulwich. Dulwich went back to the top of the table on Sunday when beating Worthing 3-0 and as much as they are unlikely to pip Billericay to the title, it is important they finish 2nd to have home advantage come the play-offs. The only slight concern is Dulwich played on Sunday whereas its been over a week since Lowestoft last played, but Dulwich are a much better side and they should be able to overcome that. Skybet go 7/4 for Dulwich to cover the -1 handicap.

Nantwich v Stalybridge

Stalybridge have only won 3 away games all season, but those 3 have come in their last 4 games. Also when you look at the opposition they have beaten it is hard to believe they went so long before winning away. First up they beat 2nd place Warrington and then Workington before on Saturday shocking leaders Altrincham. Their form overall at the moment is superb having lost just twice in their last ten matches, a run which has seem move well away from the one relegation spot. Nantwich have lost 4 of their last 6 games and have lost more at home than they have won. Given Stalybridge's form at the moment it is very hard to understand why they are 119/50 with Marathon to win the game and it looks a cracking bet.

Maidstone 1pt @ 19/10 Marathon

Dulwich -1 2pts @ 7/4 with Skybet

Stalybridge 2pts @ 119/50 with Marathon

Edited by Darran
Had to change Dulwich price as had gone by the time I put the post live