Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
jazzman02

NBA 2018

Phoenix Suns - Sacramento Kings
Bet: Kings -6.5 @2.12 Pinnacle
Talking Stick Resort Arena, Phoenix

Suns welcomes Kings in this matchup. Suns have 4 wins and 19 losses this season, it's a franchise worst start ever. Suns have lost 5 in a row and sits bottom of the Western conference. They have miserable stats this season and are fully capable of losing a homegame by double digits nowadays as they did in their last homegame by 14 points to Magic. Now Suns are also missing their two best scorers Devin Booker and TJ Warren with unknown date of return for both players.

Booker tweaked a hamstring when he was breaking a long pass in the second quarter of a loss to the Lakers this sunday while Warren have missed the last two games with ankle soarness and none of them are expected to play versus Kings.

A Suns with a franchise worst start without their two best scorers are worse than usual. Kings starts a roadtrip also with this game are they will be focused with a healthy roster and coming from a tight homewin versus Pacers giving them confidence and they beat the Suns last time the met in October by 4 points. I think we're talking 10+ points margin of win here for the Kings when the Suns are missing Booker and Warren. A Kings win is highly likely and not unlikely that it might come by 7 points or more.

Boston Celtics vs New York Knicks

Boston is able to play great basket against most of teams in the league. They have a good quality and are rested after 4 days off. While Knicks wont count on Burke for knee sprain and in gneral i dont think they are able to beat a well healthy Boston team. I believe this will be the 4th straight win for Celtics. 

My pick is Boston Celtics -11.5 @ 1.763 pinnacle

New Orleans Pelicans AH +6,00 @ 2.190 pinnacle vs Boston Celtics

I dont see the Pelicans losing for more than 6 points, yesterday tthey had a good game and won. Anthony Davis is in excellent form but now they play against the Celtics that have had a streak of wins playing home. I think it will be a hard game that maybe will be defined in the last quarter.

Golden State Warriors vs Toronto Raptors

The Wrriors went through a bad moment at the beginning of the season, they had more than a month without a win. But Curry is back again and also Green, so things are getting better. They have now 4 wins in a row in their last games. 

Toronto won against Clippers where they played without their star Leonard for injury, but hes expected to play this time. I think Warriors will do their best in this game. 

Warriors AH -5.50 @ 1.735 Pinnacle

Houston Rockets vs Utah Jazz

Houston make 109 pts on average per game and in the last 5 as local made 118 average, they have games with lot of points.

Utah is a good team too when talking about average points, almost 107 and made 104 in their last 5 games. I think they will give a good fight to Rockets, that are actually not playing as we thought they would be.

Over 211pts @ 1.869 Pinnacle

Brooklyn Nets vs LA Lakers

The Nets meet Lakers in a game that LeBron team (btw i dont like when refering to a team this way, but its the reality) should win. the locals are scoring 114 pts average at home, while visitors score 113 pts as visitants. Lakers are slightly better in quality and the locals have allowed 115 pts average. the Overs is also good opt, but i bet on Lakers AH -2 @ 1.909 pinnacle. 

Orlando Magic vs San Antonio Spurs

In this game I see more chances to win for the away as Magic player, Nikola Vucevic wont play and this is an advnntage that Spurs can take as tehy will play with all their stars, besides they are in good form with 4 wins and 2 losses out of last 6 games.

Spurs to win @ 1.649 pinnacle

Charlotte Hornets vs Brooklyn Nets

Brooklyn expect to continue with their streak as they have won 9 of 10 games, including their thriller with double extra time on Wed with the visit of Hornets. Spencer Dinwiddie is a good player and with the Nets has an average of 18.1 pts and 5.3 assistances per game. I think it will be a difficult game.

My bet is Over 218.5 points @ 1.813 with Pinnacle.

San Antonio Spurs vs Toronto Raptors

Both teams have a great level. But this time I'll back the locals as they are rested and will count with most of their players. Besides, Toronto still dont count on Lowrie, which is a disadvantage for them. In general, they have been able to survive without him, but today I dont think so.

Spurs win @1.826 Pinnacle