Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
CzechPunter

March 19 - April 1

Pablo Carreno-Busta (+1.5 sets) to beat Alexander Zverev at 1.80 with 10Bet

PCB could, of course, come crashing down after all the heroics yesterday, but I think he won't. Instead, I think that he'll draw from the fact that he's finally beaten his nemesis, so a good performance should be on the cards from him. Zverev is certainly beatable for PCB in these conditions, but I like the set handicap even more, as Sascha is more than capable of throwing a set away if met with resistance from the Spaniard.

E Makarova / E Vesnina - A Barty / C Vandeweghe

Full Event Away (ML) @ 2.53
2/10 
 Tennis / Doubles / Kick off: 31 Mar 2018, 03:20

I don't think Russian pair is their best atm. They are not serving well and start to loss to good opponents regularly. Barty and Coco are not that used to play together but they are very good doubles players. They are serving better and obviosuly better servers than Russians. The crowd will be cheering for them too. Russian pair struggles with that. They could lose their mojo with pressure very quickly. This match could go either way imo. Odds are too generous.

Juan Martin Del Potro - John Isner

first set Away (ML) @ 2.37
3/10 PINNACLE
 Tennis / ATP / Kick off: 30 Mar 2018, 20:00

At noon while feeling very confident after smashing Chung with a fresh arm John will be unbreakable imo. Delpo is playing lights out but we all know he has physical problems and he played too many games in this month. With that toll on you you tend to start very slow and tired it takes time to get going which was case in the last game. You start slow you peak and you drop i think in that slow start John will punish him. I expect a better second set from Delpo and John to finish things up. But the safest thing for me is that in that 1st set John will at least take it to the tiebreak and I'll John against anyone in tiebreaks at US hard courts.

Just a small in-play tip again. And once again it's about a delayed match in Betfair, that started yesterday and will start again in about an hour of 2-3. It's the doubles match King/Klahn - Denolly Jomby.at the Le Gosies Challenger. King/Klahn were about favorites with odds being around 1,5 for them. Now they are a break up, when the match got delayed and when it was delayed they were trading around 1,3 - 1,25. 

However at Betfair some people seems to have the score mixed up or something else because sometimes people are laying odds of around 1,5 of higher and sometimes even about 1,8 and 2 on King Klahn. I'm not saying they will win but real odds are around 1,25 - 1,3 now so if you're lucky to catch some of the higher odds it should be a good trading opportunity for when the match will start again. Good luck!

Well, I chose to add a edit here, because later/ now the pretty big amounts of trying to back Denolly and Jomby at pretty low odds (considering what the actual odds are/ should be), have to make me think if something suspicious is going on. I don't recall King or Klahn being involved in those kind of things but I don't want to be naive. So the trading opportunity may still be there, but watch out I guess!

Edited by Crespo
market behaviour a bit suspicious

Well apologies, but pretty sure the match was indeed fixed. Donnelly and Jomby broke back to 4-4 and then odds went to 1,3 and even 1.1x seconds after that. Not sure if both Klahn and King were involved but def. one of them threw the match. Hope no one (besides myself) got hit by this.

Sascha Zverev/John Isner over 2.5 sets at 2.37 with bet365

John can serve bot again and take this the distance. Sascha is playing great right now but previous matches between them have gone the distance and I think it will do so again. They've met 3 times and Sascha has won all meetings but like two times last season I think this goes the distance. They met in Miami last season and it finished with 3 tie-breaks so mutch of the same to follow will probably be on the cards.

Before the final, Zverev made 10 aces against Carreno-Busta and 8 aces against Coric in 2 sets.

Isner is no better returner than those and sometimes (like 40-0 games) lets it go even the serve is not that intense. We can see 3 sets in this match-up, so  I think Zverev over 8,5 aces is valuable.