Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
avongirl

*****PL Meet Up & Poker Champs 2018 - 9th June - Birmingham!*****

PL Poker Champs 2018  

18 members have voted

1. 1. PL Poker Champs 2018

• Yes I'm coming to play Both Tourneys
    • Yes I'm coming to play NLHE only

I've had no end of car trouble in recent months and so despite 2 separate mechanics saying the car is fine and several test drives, I'm also hoping to set off early too just in case. Have plans B, C & D in place, but bear with me if late. 

Can't wait to meet up with the felt family once again :cheers

2 hours ago, Bart(UK) said:

I've had no end of car trouble in recent months and so despite 2 separate mechanics saying the car is fine and several test drives, I'm also hoping to set off early too just in case. Have plans B, C & D in place, but bear with me if late. 

Can't wait to meet up with the felt family once again :cheers

Heading down about 7pm tonight. :ok 

As mentioned on the other thread - I’m running about 1-2 hours behind schedule back from Snowdonia but will be drinking with you ASAP.

I’ll warn you all that I currently resemble a tomato in both shape and colour, having sweated out most of my friend’s sun cream after 20 minutes climbing Snowdon.

Please do not try to eat me. I do not taste like a tomato.

second that with regards to Staff, they were awesome, even Dolph, such a character.

Thanks to Staffy and Helen for organising, Paul for his usual hospitality, and to all for making my son Connor very welcome, he had an awesome time and wants to do it again, well done Staffy on the PLO win, taking down the Main Event made up for the early exit for me, til next time, run good 

Al

Roll of Honour for 2018

PLO

1st staffy

2nd avongirl

3rd Danshot

bubble Bart

NLHE Main

1st teaulc

2nd andybell666

3rd muttley

4th McG

bubble avongirl

(Hope I've remembered that right!)

Bounty Winners

Junior (staffy)

muttley (runadrum)

? (Sir Puntalot)

@Sir Puntalot Presume NLHE and Bounty winners need to email team@punterslounge.com for the added value, if you can remember what we agreed!:unsure

Big thank you from me to staffy and Sir Puntalot who did most of the organising, and to the staff at Genting for looking after us so well. Great to meet up with everyone, had a great time.

11 hours ago, avongirl said:

Roll of Honour for 2018

PLO

1st staffy

2nd avongirl

3rd Danshot

bubble Bart

NLHE Main

1st teaulc

2nd andybell666

3rd muttley

4th McG

bubble avongirl

(Hope I've remembered that right!)

Bounty Winners

Junior (staffy)

muttley (runadrum)

? (Sir Puntalot)

@Sir Puntalot Presume NLHE and Bounty winners need to email team@punterslounge.com for the added value, if you can remember what we agreed!:unsure

Big thank you from me to staffy and Sir Puntalot who did most of the organising, and to the staff at Genting for looking after us so well. Great to meet up with everyone, had a great time.

No bounty for me, but I did eat half of someone's :loon 

Bountys were £10 each. £150 added to NLHE - £60, £40, £30, £20 if my drunken brain remembers rightly @avongirl ? :unsure 

Email team@punterslounge.com and we'll get it sorted. :ok