Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
avongirl

*****PL Meet Up & Poker Champs 2018 - 9th June - Birmingham!*****

PL Poker Champs 2018  

18 members have voted

1. 1. PL Poker Champs 2018

• Yes I'm coming to play Both Tourneys
    • Yes I'm coming to play NLHE only

I'm wondering if someone can help , I've been scouring the internet ebay Amazon etc looking for a foriegn phrase book , ive found French, Spanish ,German even Russian and Chinese but can I fcuk find one for Brum

11 minutes ago, Kevathallam said:

I'm wondering if someone can help , I've been scouring the internet ebay Amazon etc looking for a foriegn phrase book , ive found French, Spanish ,German even Russian and Chinese but can I fcuk find one for Brum

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/birmingham-black-country-accent-phrases-6477059  :ok 

What's up peeps!! Long time no see/speak/type. Just trying to arrange a rota, don't suppose any of you kind fellas/gals know what times these comps are please :D

On 5/16/2018 at 12:12 AM, ricky9 said:

What's up peeps!! Long time no see/speak/type. Just trying to arrange a rota, don't suppose any of you kind fellas/gals know what times these comps are please :D

@ricky9 What's this duplicate account lark? Lost your keys to your other account? ;) 

@avongirl  @staffy  We got times sorted? :unsure 

I think we're looking at a 2.00 start for PLO and after a bit of a break between them, around 6-7.00 for main.  Depends on structure, for which we'll be guided by Rich.

In view of numbers, to make the trip worthwhile I think £50 (+£5) for main.

How's £35 (+£5) for PLO, or would £25 be better?

I'm in your hands avongirl. I can adjust up to the night before, just wanted a starting figure to organise staff as we are usually closed on Saturday afternoons. :D

21 minutes ago, Kevathallam said:

what does the NLHE start and whats the buyin please

Ok, post 1 updated with all the info. :ok 

Basically, PLO is £25 + fee, starts at 2pm, will finish at 6pm. 1 hour break. NLH is £50 + fee, starts at 7pm, scheduled to finish at midnight.

Everyone that plays on the night gets PL branded mugs for free, and winner of each tourney gets a trophy. :ok 

Next year, it will be NLH only. ;)