** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps: Saturday March 10th

225 Sandown

Call Me Lord 8/1 bet365

Looks the yards second string on betting but i'm interested to see this one being aimed here when everyone was saying he was going to wait for Cheltenham. I think the trainer reckons this could be a very good horse and I think is better than his 3rd at Wincanton last time. Looks a solid EW bet to me. (Win for the comp)

Sandown 2:25 Call Me Lord @8/1 bet365 e/w thanks 

Call Me Lord.....from Nicky Henderson yard who saddles two in race other being the favourite Whatswrongwithyou but I 'm sticking with lightly raced Call Me Lord the 5yo who has won four hurdle races from 2m to 2m 2f on good and heavy ground. Two of which were in France and two came over C&D for Nicky's yard ,

He last ran 21 days ago at Wincanton 1m 7.5f soft when 3rd beaten by Elgin by 4.5 lengths had no extra in run in and was one pace with Aiden Coleman in saddle but yard bring Daryl Jacob but in to ride who's was onboard when he had his first run here after coming from France and it was a win here