** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Wednesday March 7th

350 Catterick

Tickanrun 100/30 bet365

Micky Hammond has his team in good form and also has a good record here. Thsi one is still a maiden which doesnt inspire the greatest confidence but I just get a feeling that this is his right race. He was well backed last time at Newcastle but bumped into an improver and prior to that showed enough at Wetherby to suggest he can win over this sort of trip. 

610 Kemp

Bookmaker  180 12/1

Tarseekh.  175 13/2

St James park. 175  16/1

Fav is 13/8 here but combination of 7lb claimer....3 day return and form being at Southwell makes him worth taking on tonight ......I'll take the above 3 at big prices and hope a biggy wins 

Bookmaker 5pts win 12/1 spb

Tarseekh 5pts win 13/2 lads

St James park 5pts win 16/1 wh

Edited by richard-westwood

7 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

610 Kemp

Bookmaker  180 12/1

Tarseekh.  175 13/2

St James park. 175  16/1

Fav is 13/8 here but combination of 7lb claimer....3 day return and form being at Southwell makes him worth taking on tonight ......I'll take the above 3 at big prices and hope a biggy wins 

Bookmaker 5pts win 12/1 spb

Tarseekh 5pts win 13/2 lads

St James park 5pts win 16/1 wh

1st and 3rd ....Drifted to 8/1 ...nice 

On 06/03/2018 at 5:51 PM, BillyHills said:

350 Catterick

Tickanrun 100/30 bet365

Micky Hammond has his team in good form and also has a good record here. Thsi one is still a maiden which doesnt inspire the greatest confidence but I just get a feeling that this is his right race. He was well backed last time at Newcastle but bumped into an improver and prior to that showed enough at Wetherby to suggest he can win over this sort of trip. 

I backed this as well! It was shite lol. But I also backed and agreed with Kylacky Gala, and what a price. Also did Pactulos in the forecast! With the 7lb claimer I thought it had a gr8 chance.

3 hours ago, godofhorses said:

I backed this as well! It was shite lol. But I also backed and agreed with Kylacky Gala, and what a price. Also did Pactulos in the forecast! With the 7lb claimer I thought it had a gr8 chance.

It was lame not shite

Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 22.20.26.png

24 minutes ago, donal said:

hi richard tried to [ follow your postings] but for some reason they dont flag up on my phone when you post well done with your punting

Send me a private message and I'll forward them when I rate stuff ......I'm getting ready for chelt at moment ....I'm only doing all the big handicaps though ....chasing the big prices