** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Mar 10th - 12th

eplratings.jpg

The highlight of this coming weekend's Premier League fixtures is the Manchester United versus Liverpool match. It's a straight out fight for second place match here where the winner will take a pole position to finish as runners up to Manchester City. Here are the odds and ratings for you to check before giving us your tips. :ok

21 hours ago, salmonman said:

Love the price on Newcastle, shocked the bookies have Southampton as favourites even with Shelvey injured, Merino is a good player. I'm on Newcastle 0AH at 1.95 with betvictor as there is a pretty good chance of a draw, cant see Newcastle losing though.

Totally agree mate. I've picked Newcastle for Last Man Standing this week.

10 hours ago, Tiffy said:

What's "last man standing"? @StevieDay1983 Is there something going on I don't know about!:loon

We used to do it on here. I'll have to speak to the gaffer about any plans to re-introduce it. Mates I play football with do it still. Basically, pick a Premier League team you think will win this weekend. If your pick wins then you survive for next week. The stipulation is that you cannot pick the same team twice until 20 rounds have passed.

Manchester United vs Liverpool

If there was one game this weekend that I looked at and really could not pick a winner then it's this one. The North West Derby has got its buzz back once again. Manchester United sit in 2nd place on 62 points and Liverpool are two points behind in 3rd. Consolidating their places in the Champions League spots is the aim. A defeat here for either team has the potential to derail their season at a vital stage.

The form of these two sides is an interesting view. The Red Devils have suffered two defeats in their last five league games. It's seen Manchester City really pull away in the title race and all but make the title their own. It's also asked questions of whether Jose Mourinho is the man to rival Pep Guardiola's immense City side. The Reds have lost just 1 game in 20 league matches to really solidify their top four aspirations.

Intriguingly, the last four meetings between these two teams have ended in draws. The total goals scored has been under 2.5 in their last six meetings. Needless to say, I can see a similar scenario here. Even though Liverpool have 67 goals in 29 league matches and United have scored 56 goals in 29 league games, I just feel both teams would be happy with a draw here with only a small level of endeavour to get the win.

On the basis that I cannot separate these two sides, I'm going to have to favour a draw once more. I slightly favour United to grab a narrow win if either team is going to take all three points. Unfortunately, I think United will succeed in nullifying the attacking prowess of Liverpool and I think Liverpool will be the only side looking to win the game. A bore draw seems likely unless a bit of individual magic from Salah, Firmino, or Mane can open it up. I think Mourinho is too wily to give them the chance to do that though.

Draw @ 3.40 with Betfair

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.00 with 888Sport

@Mindfulness, @Pep004, @MaliMisko12, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @godofhorses, @Tiffy, @waynecoyne, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @Duke_Tm, @dogmeister, @Arkadi Manucharov, @derbent, @fat, @allyhibs, @6avin24, @discipline, @the bastardian, @Bronxie, @Bett@KikoCy, @teddybear3011, @markus808, @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @vasilli07, @Dylan Lynch, @neilovan, @JKos, @zemo91, @jamiedavies02, @kulikTS, @mrclubbie, @Judeksi, and @AndreBR, what bets are you guys looking at for this weekend? What are your thoughts on my tips above?

what does it take to get mourinho to change his tactics. he just doesn't believe in players. he was so frightened of liverpool potential in first match meeting this season it ended in dire draw. man utd has attacking potential and liverpool may force his hand this time to go all out attack, and after all this time it's at old trafford. jurgen klopp prefers direct attacking approach so there is no calculations about what they will try to do. this match simply has to have 5 goals.

Manchester United vs Liverpool

""""If there was one game this weekend that I looked at and really could not pick a winner then it's this one. """"

@StevieDay1983

What are you talking about, you can NEVER pick a winner, haha:loon

OK, LMS, I get it now. Could be another bit of fun for next season?

Edited by Tiffy

EVERTON V BRIGHTON

Heres an interesting game. The first meeting at Goodison for a long time. I was at the reverse fixture at the Amex earlier this season, and Everton were simply awful, and lucky to come away with a draw thanks to a last minute penalty. Ok, since then Big Sam has taken over and steadied the ship, but that initial honeymoon period now seems to be over.

As he has a team full of Koemans ball players, you wonder if, (with his different style) he is trying to put square pegs into round holes.

All I keep hearing, is how much the fans dislike him, and obviously his assistant Sammy Lee. I am convinced they will be gone at the end of the season, as SA was never the chairmans first choice, and was really only bought in to save them this season. Although, they have been good at home, and they will see this as a game they can get something from.

So what about Brighton, and how will CH approach the game. He has often been accused of being negative away from home, and it woulddnt surprise me if he kept tight here. BUT I don't think we now have the players to play for a draw. We are playing with confidence and have players who can punish any team on the counter attack.

We sit 6 points from safety, and have 4 games in which we realistically should be looking to get these. There is a real tough end to the season with games against Spurs, City, Man U & Liverpool. We are all praying that we can reach 40 points before then.

The next games we could get something from are Everton (A), Leicester & Huddesfield (H), Palace (A).

So a point at least on Saturday is what is needed, and if we can snatch all 3 then that will be immense. I'll keep an eye out for team news, Schilotto was injured on Sunday,(Arsenal Brutes!). He has become a fantastic attacking option down the right, so if he is playing, then we could really be going for it.

Youve got to be fancying Murray to score too!

BRIGHTON 1X@ 1.75 (B365) looks good value to me

Looking at the opposition, from the Brighton club website. Some useful stats

Brighton & Hove Albion travel to Goodison Park on Saturday afternoon to play Everton in the Premier League, and here’s a statistical look at how Sam Allardyce’s team have performed this season.

The Toffees currently sit level on points [34] with the Seagulls but one place behind in 11th after 29 matches played - winning nine, drawing seven and losing 13 games throughout the season.

Albion’s goal difference of -10 puts them in front of Everton, who sit on -16 after scoring 33 goals but conceding 49 times. Six of those goals conceded [12%] have come from set-pieces.

Idrissa Gueye emphatically leads the way when it comes to passing - the Senegalese midfielder has made 1,241 pass so far this season, over 250 more than closest rivals Jordan Pickford and Wayne Rooney.

Gueye also tops the Everton charts in both tackles and interceptions - which shows how important the hard-working midfielder has been for the Toffees this season.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin has won over 40 more aerial duels than central defenders Michael Keane and Ashley Williams, and has also recorded the most shots [39] for the Merseyside club.

Everton’s top goalscorer, Rooney, has ten goals from his 34 shots this season, but the striker was only used as a second-half substitute when Allardyce’s team lost 2-1 against Burnley at Turf Moor last weekend.

Outside the top six, only Everton have a better home record than the Seagulls this season - taking 26 points from a possible 42, while recording a win percentage of 57% at Goodison Park.

But Albion can take confidence from the fact 24% of Everton’s goals conceded have come in the final ten minutes of matches at home - an area the Seagulls will look to capitalise on this weekend.

Manchester United v Liverpool FC

Manchester United: Anthony Martial (26/9 f, 2nd top scorer), Marcos Rojo (7/0 d), Phil Jones (21/0 d), Daley Blind (5/0 d), Ander Herrera (19/0 m), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (5/0 f)

Liverpool FC: Georgino Wijnaldum (24/1 m, illness, doubtful), Nathaniel Clyne (0/0 d)

Everton FC v Brighton

Everton FC: Ashley Williams (24/1 d, suspended), Eliaquim Mangala (2/0 d), James McCarthy (4/0 m), Maarten Stekelenburg (0/0 g)

Brighton: Jiri Skalák (0/0 m, doubtful), Steve Sidwell (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Greeting Peepz!

I'm gonna do my wall of text now and try to predict the outcomes for this week's EPL. I'm really glad that the on paper most interesting match will happen first. I'm a Liverpool supporter and my mates are MUTD supporters and we'll watch the game together. Hopefully it wont end in broken noses and telly :D

Manchester United - Liverpool

As I stated before, I'm a Liverpool supporter so my opinion and betting patterns might be a bit subjective on this match. So the two don't have big goal scoring history, in fact last 4 matches ended either 0:0 or 1:1. So there's definitely something to consider! BUT a lot has changed recently in this last 6 months for both clubs. Jurgen's side keeps on scoring and they've had 11 out of 14 away matches over 2.5 and 8 out of 14 matches were over 3,5 but that trend has lately declined. Salah proved to be one goal scoring machine and is deadly in combination with Mane and Firminho. Man U went over 2.5 at home at 8 out of 14 times. So one of the plays to consider is definitely over 2.5 goals priced currently at 1.90 Bet365 inspite of previous h2h.

But Mourinho has another obsticle in the way and that is 2nd leg of UCL played on tuesday (2 days rest for players realistically) and he has to win there. So I highly have my doubts regarding squad vs LP. He might rest someone unless he believes home victory will come easier that it was an away game. But if we look at it objectively Sevilla was reeeeeallly close to scoring last time so he should be worried about them. Points are also in question, I don't know if there's any difference at the end moneywise for the club if u finish 2nd or 3rd, both lead to CL so I in the grand scheme I don't think it matters much. So his tactic will be like always, 1 striker and play counters/defensive match, try to shut down LP. Don't see it though, i really dont. The pace of Liverpool is just crazy and i think they'll get 3 points here. I'll go even further, bigger bet is away team win priced at 2.70 Bet365, smaller stake play Liverpool&Over 2,5 priced @4 Bet365.

Everton - Brighton

Man oh man, Everton is so similar to Arsenal lately. It's like a box of chocolate and if I borrow a phrase from Gump: You never know what you gonna get ;) I really really fancy Brighton here, especially after last results (2:1 v Arsenal, 4:1 Swansea), last 5 games 3 wins and 2 draws. I think 1:1 is a probable result simply because Everton will need to start winning and Brighton is no pushover, but Everton concedes a lot of goals, so why not, small stake bet for BTS @ 1.95 Bet365.

Huddersfield - Swansea

Swans are in a good form lately, really upped their game however I haven't watched many Huddersfield matches and I can't really judge them. So this is a pass on my behalf, don't really like any of it. I would consider Swansea +0,5, but the odds are not there for me. Pass. If i had to guess, Swansea would be my pick.

Newcastle - Southampton

I might snatch a home team bet here @2.79 Bet365. Really liking castle lately, but Benitez needs to do something about attack, be more aggressive, take the game to the opponent. Managed to get victory vs Utd, really liked them there, Bournemouth was a crazy match also, so slowly improving, also both teams in a dire need of points. On the other hand Southampon is just slumping with no real form in sight. Don't see them winning here, so small bet on home team it is.

West Brom - Leicester

Last time leicester played i wanted to back them but no bet. This time this is probably one of the better priced matches. WBR won just 3!! matches this season and drawn 11 times. I see no motivation here from home team, they're 8 points behind of getting out of relegation. Sure an anomaly might happen, Leicester doesn't show up to play, but considering the foxes are in the race for potential Europa Leauge qualification especially if Arsenal keeps dropping points they might just get a victory. No injuries reported for the away team, odds of 2.60 Bet365 look really generous to me. Leicester to win than.

West Ham - Burnley

This is a no bet for me. Can't really lean towards a winner. Burnley might also want to play for a shot at EL, but don't want to back them. West ham is unpredictable in my book. Probably something like 1:1, 1:2 result, can't tell.

Chelsea - Crystal Palace

Bah, another match i don't like. Don't like Chelsea lately, don't trust them to get the job done. I haven't got a clue why Conte is resting Morata and Giroud and has Hazard up front. Mindboggling. Also read that Conte is in talks with PSG this week he'll meet PSG representatives so his Chelsea run is ending. This is ofcourse a morale booster and could potentially cause an upset. Palace managed to score 2 goals vs tightypants UTD so if you feel adventurous, Palace x2 @3.5 Bet365 or palace outright @12 Bet365 might be a bet for you. However, as far as I'm concerned this is a no bet.

Arsenal - Watford

So I watched Arsenal yesterday defeat Milan. Different team, I don't get them nor do I want to place a bet here. If i had to guess i'd say Watford will beat them (i hope, dooooooooon't like gunners under Wenger).

Bournemouth - Tottenham

Spurs are out of Champions League which was disappointing, had the lead lost the match to Juve. Shame, rooted for them. Now they can focus on ending top 3 again and finish and try next year. This should be routine victory for Spurs, they have a good h2h record vs them and they will come pissed. Spurs -1,5 AHC is the play for me priced @2.30 Bet365. Also, this is a bigger bet.

Stoke - Man City

No bet again, line is set for City -2 and i don't like it. Stoke's home defense is somewhat better and the way City plays lately with the Barcelona passing i don't wanna risk it. Sure, they could win by 5 goals, but essentially win is a win and for pep 1:0 might be enough. City will most likely win 0:2, 0:3, but like I said, don't like anything here so no bet.

That's it, best of luck this week.

J

Seems like a good week for live bets, many teams will try to improve their standings and need to play for points, others again may have lost their motivation. Lot's of variance this week I'm afraid.

I will put small bet on Manchester United vs Liverpool Under 0.5 @11 Bet365This score will definitely happen more often than only once out of 11 games played, so it's a good value bet for me.

Also thought about betting on draw, but found a better bet which covers more of the variance Manchester United vs Liverpool Under 1.5 @3.75 Bet365.  So basically I'm betting against the 1-1 score line which is a bookies favorite. I think we will see negative football from the Chosen One and they will be happy with a draw. And if they happen to get a head I think they can hold it until the end, Liverpool is easy to frustrate.

Edited by markus808

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Everton conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 9 matches in Premier League.
Brighton & Hove conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 8 matches in Premier League.
Man Utd have drawn their last 4 games against Liverpool in all competitions.
Brighton & Hove have failed to win in their last 8 away matches in Premier League.
Crystal Palace have failed to win in their last 6 matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 102 Football Betting Streaks for 10.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-10-03-2018-8756

Okay lads, I'm gonna make this write up the night before the match here in the states, and I'll also preface this by stating I'm a United supporter big time. I generally don't like to send bets in before I see lineups, but I'll do my best to prognosticate this match beforehand.

There is no love loss between these two teams for sure.  And I'm also fairly sure that both coaches know that neither side is catching City this year for the premier league title, so a top 4 spot is a key consideration.

Liverpool's form has been top notch.  Not only in the PL, but easing through the CL with a resounding thumping of Porto.  All in all this has to be marked down as a great season for Liverpool, because let's face it, other than Arsenal can any big club in England have a sadder recent history?  A league cup in 2012, an FA cup in 2006, this team is starved for silverware.    But Klopp come in and this team is really fun to watch.  Salah, Firmino, Sane, all fantastic in my eyes.  This team has a realistic shot of making semi's in CL and top 3 in premier league.  Few more pieces and well, they may challenge for another cup title real soon. 

But, United are not going to lose tomorrow at OT.  Mourinho been fantastic against top 6 sides in England this year and I see no reason for this game to be different.  United missing a few players, sure, but other than Martial I think we'll see a top side out there.  It's true that United have Sevilla to deal with mid week, but this is an early Saturday game, and the next game isn't till Tuesday and its at United. In fact, United don't need leave Manchester until end of April ffs.  Next 4 games at home, and then their road game is City, so that's 6 weeks in Manchester.  Rest/travel is not going to be an issue.  Sanchez has had a few games now under his belt with his new teammates, so I'm certainly hoping that will help him acquaint himself better because hes been pretty terrible, but with Martial not in the squad, he'll have the left all to himself now.  Lukaku in the middle, Rashford on the right maybe and Pogba getting the ball forward.  Look, United gonna at the very least draw here and frankly I think they win outright.  Only team I wouldn't back United to get points from at OT is City and Liverpool is not City

United pk +101

United to win +194 

Newcastle vs Southampton
2018, March 10, 16:00 hrs (CET Time)
English Premier League

Both teams have had good moments this season, but they have not been able to capitalize on them as they would have liked and they are barely above the relegation places. With only 9 games remaining, each game begins to take on a monumental importance.

Both teams are equal, not only by the position in the general table, but also in the recent form, a home victory for both, with three draws and one loss, the two lost to Liverpool.

For this match, we took into account the previous matches and found that of the last five matches, in four of them both teams have scored goals and considering that in their recent form they have both scored in almost every game, only Southampton could not score in two encounters of the last five, it can be considered that the need will make them seek to take control of the match soon.

In the last three meetings in St. James Park between them, Southampton has not lost, which gives a small boost to this game, but we can consider that only in a match could win by 1 goal difference. They are intense matches and fought, and we hope that this continues with that line.

Both Teams to Score  with  6 units @ 2 at Betrally
Southampton 0 AH with 4 units @ 2 at BetCity

West Brom Albion vs Leicester City
English Premier League

Westbrom begins to see relegation closer, with 8 points behind secure positions, it is complicated that it can overcome them before the league finishes, but while mathematically it is possible, it should not be discarded, additionally that once certified the descent is it could give them more freedom and ease, but for now the team has six games without winning, although only two of them at home, where they have fallen by only 1 goal difference to Southampton or Huddersfield Town, no one would believe that they draw here against Arsenal or Everton last December.

The recent form does not help them, returning home would help, but no good memories against Leicester, since of the last three games played against Leicester in The Hawthrons, the has taken three defeats, curiously the team is better playing at King Power Stadium, where in the last six has not lost.

Leicester City is in the 8th position, 16 points far from the European positions, and 10 points above relegation, not the best season for a team that had won the title a few years ago, but acceptable for the high competitiveness of the league.

The team has been falling in the general table, given that although this year has not lost at home, at away is the antithesis and have not won, with four defeats in the last five games, facing several of the powerful teams of the league as Liverpool, Manchester City or Chelsea, where they were able to snatch a point in Stamford Bridge. But they have yet to win at away, and this is a good opportunity, but we cover ourselves in case of a draw.

Leicester City 0 AH with 6 units @ 1.80 with Interwetten

I just think this week is really difficult. I just don't see clear favorites or great prices.

Normally I do one of two things. I abstain from betting, or I go smaller bets with longer odds.

Two bets I do kind of like (for small stakes) ...

Everton v Brighton -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everton have been slumping under BIG Sam, but their home form remains decent. They have lost 2 in 10 games (against Man United and Arsenal), but have won 6 of their last 9 at home in the league. 

Brighton show no away form at all. They have not won in 8 away games, picking up 3 points from a possible 24. They have also scored just 2 away goals in 8 games, so I don't really see a high scoring game here. 

You could see a tight 1st half, with Everton just edging it in the 2nd half. Everton have drawn 7 of their last 10 1st half home games, while Brighton have lost 7 of their last 8 2nd half away games. 

HT Draw FT Everton - Odds 5.5 

Arsenal v Watford --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arsenal beat a very poor AC Milan in the Europa league Thursday. But this win just masks their defensive weaknesses. Czech looks well past his prime, and Arsenal just look open and vulnerable to the set piece. Watford are sure to get at them and rattle their cage, far more than AC Milan did midweek. 

I would expect plenty of goals in the game. Arsenal have had three really big games in a row, and could be a little flat here. Watford will be pumped up. 

Arsenal look decent going forward, but the defensive structures are suspect. I think Callum Chambers is a really poor defender, possibly one of the worst in the league. Looks like a rabbit in the headlights.

Is the shock result on the cards here? I think Watford could definitely win here, but will probably need at least a couple of goals to get over the line. 

At some stage Arsenal are going to do a Man United and put all their eggs in one Europa League basket.

Away WIN & over 2.5 goals - Odds 9 

Edited by neilovan

WBA-Leicester City 1(3.10) bet365

I decided to win the home because of the fact that this game is a match for the Champions League today. The other reason why I decided today is what is extremely dangerous in the set-piece. My thought is that from the very first minute they will go to extreme pressure to keep the rest of the game as calm as Leicester is very dangerous in the fight against the attacks. Although they do not play on as past years. Leicester is playing something in the game and the realization is a disaster. On the other hand, Alan Padrew is a flagship English coach and knows how to deal with such pressure so that I see only home victory today.

Good luck

Arsenal vs Watford

Well, who saw that 2-0 win over AC Milan in the San Siro coming in midweek? I think we all suspected the Gunners might do it but I don't think any of us realistically expected them to pull it off. Anyway, does this mean that Arsene Wenger has rallied his troops and they will end the season positively?

Hmm, it's a tough call. This is certainly a game they should win. Arsenal have to win to keep their faint hopes of Champions League qualification alive. The gap between Arsenal and their rivals Tottenham in 4th place will be 10 points if the Gunners win here. It'll still be mission impossible but it could give Wenger's side some confidence and motivation heading into the final 8 games of the Premier League season.

Watford will be stern competition though. Under Javi Gracia, the Hornets have been relatively consistent. Three wins, one draw, and two defeats but a string of encouraging performances. The only problem is that Watford have lost 8 of their 14 matches on the road. Arsenal have only lost at the Emirates Stadium twice this season. That sort of form firmly favours the home win. The odds on Arsenal to win are too low. I think they will though. So I'm backing Arsenal to take an early lead and hold it. I also think we could see some goals. Arsenal have conceded 41 goals in 29 league games and Watford have let in 47 goals in the same number of league matches. A side bet I might consider is Aubameyang to score any time. He was cup tied for the Europa League clash in midweek and, if he starts, will be fully fit and ready to go after a week's rest.

Arsenal HT/FT @ 2.30 with Coral

Total Goals Scored Over 3.5 @ 2.38 with Unibet

Arsenal conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 11 matches in Premier League.
Arsenal have scored in 93% of their home matches in Premier League.
71% of Arsenal's points have been earned at home in Premier League.
Arsenal conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 5 home matches in Premier League.
Watford have scored 36% of their goals after the 75th minute in Premier League.

You can find interesting 83 Football Betting Streaks for 11.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-11-03-2018-8759

On 10/3/2018 at 1:09 AM, Xcout said:

Newcastle vs Southampton
English Premier League

Both Teams to Score  with  6 units @ 2 at Betrally
Southampton 0 AH with 4 units @ 2 at BetCity

On 10/3/2018 at 1:28 AM, Xcout said:

West Brom Albion vs Leicester City
English Premier League

Leicester City 0 AH with 6 units @ 1.80 with Interwetten

Results:

Newcastle 3 - 0 Southampton = Only Newcastle scored

- 6 units

Newcastle 3 - 0 Southampton

- 4 units

WestBrom 1 - 4 Leicester City

+ 4.80 units

Day Result - 5.20 units

Stoke conceded at least 1 goal in 79% of their home matches in Premier League.
Man City have been undefeated in their last 6 matches in Premier League.
Man City have scored in each of their last 8 matches in Premier League.
72% of Man City's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Premier League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Stoke's last 4 home games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 63 Football Betting Streaks for 12.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-12-03-2018-8779

Stoke vs Manchester City

This is one of those games where on paper we might as well just write down the 2-0 win for Manchester City and crack on with the next set of games. Stoke are currently milling around the relegation zone and getting anything against a side like Pep Guardiola's men seems like the stuff of fantasy.

Fortunately, football isn't played on paper. This stage of this season produces some of those classic upsets in matches like this. For all his negatives as a manager, one thing Paul Lambert does know is how to pump his sides up when all the odds are seemingly stacked against them. That is the exact scenario here.

A win tonight would put Manchester City 16 points clear with just 8 games to go. They are champions elect right now and it should be all confirmed within a few games. Stoke are sat in 19th place and 1 point from safety. A win here could see them move up to 16th place, although 17th place is more realistic due to goal difference.

Personally, I still think the Citizens should win this and it may well be with a clean sheet. Lambert has made Stoke tough to beat with three draws in their last three league games against Brighton, Leicester, and Southampton. Hitting the net remains an issue though. Only Burnley, West Brom, Swansea, and Huddersfield have scored less this season.

I can see Guardiola's side scraping through this one. The lack of an out and out striker might be an issue but it might also put a spanner in Stoke's preparations. City's style of play means they can easily adapt their game to playing without a front man if Aguero is ruled out. Can Stoke deal with that change? I can see a conservative away win here.

Manchester City to win to nil @ 1.96 with 188Bet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.60 with 888Sport