** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Daily MTT & Satellite winnings - March 2018

andybell666

This was early this morning at the beginning of what I decided was my last orbit before stopping for the night. Ended up all in on the flop, think I had 60% equity at that point with all the blockers in play and managed to hold for a nice near $75 pot! =)

... Edit... I just remembered got one of those hyper sng tickets out the reward chest to get in a platinum package free roll so though may as well play it before finish for the night and managed to win! Long shot but got to be in it to win it! Also won a seat in the trip to vegas free roll later in April yesterday! =)

Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 05.26.09.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 01.15.08.png

Edited by Tommyt003

Cheers, okay will do that next time have some cash game hands to post! =) ... Some nice deep runs there, sweet! I've not been involved in a poker forum for like nearly 10 years or so, since RPO, so it's nice to get involved with people that like to play as none of my mates do! I took a massive chunk of time off from playing as majorly burnt out, but start playing again a little few years back and this past year the passion is well and truly back! Playing a lot more mixed games helps keep it fresh! Apart from playing a few cheap tourney's in Vegas the past few years, I've not played live, so hoping to get out playing again starting with the WCOAP! 

Late one... couple of small cashes not long after the other.... Had trips on 4th on stud and the other guy hit a boat from the 2 pair.. .Would of gave me a decent stack and could of pushed for the win on the HORSE tourney, but o'well! Scaped a cash in a Horse/8 game? earlier in the day also... 

Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 05.15.39.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 05.24.53.png

Edited by Tommyt003