** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Mar 6th & 7th

champratings.jpg

It's a batch of midweek matches in the Championship. Quite a few games got called off due to the heavy snow this weekend so a few sides will be fresh where as others will be coming into these matches with only a couple of days rest so bare that in mind. Give us your thoughts and tips. I'll get a preview for the Cardiff game up soon. :ok

Cardiff vs Barnsley

The weekend's match with Brentford being postponed has put a stopper on our run of fine form but then the extra time off to recover might give key players a chance to come into this game at 100%. This is a real chance for the Bluebirds to continue adding points to their total and boost their chances of automatic promotion. 

We are currently sat in 2nd place and 4 points ahead of 3rd placed Aston Villa. Fulham continue their run of fine results but provided we keep doing our business then the Cottagers won't catch us. This Tuesday we take on 21st placed Barnsley. The Tykes saw highly-rated gaffer Paul Heckingbottom leave for Leeds last month and he's been replaced by the enigmatic Jose Morais. It's been a mixed start for the ex-AEK Athens manager who has 1 win, 1 draw, and 1 defeat to his name so far.

Tomorrow night is a great opportunity for both sides. A win for Cardiff could potentially see us move 7 points ahead of our promotion rivals in 2nd place. That would be a fantastic position to be in with 10-11 games remaining. Barnsley can also possibly move 5 points clear of the relegation zone.

I really fancy us to beat anyone right now. Our record against Barnsley over recent years has been decent with the past 9 games delivering 5 wins for us, 3 draws, and just 1 defeat. We have also already beaten them at their place earlier this season when they were playing quite well.

It's still unclear whether Morais will prove an effective or disappointing appointment. I think going toe-to-toe with the Championship mastermind that is Neil Warnock will give him a real welcome to this level of football. We currently possess the joint best home record in the division with Wolves winning 12 of our 17 matches at the Cardiff City Stadium. I back us to do it again tomorrow but, once again, I think it will be a low-scoring win.

Cardiff to win @ 1.65 with Betfair

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.85 with 188Bet

@waynecoyne, @sajtion, @canaries91, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @CloughandTaylor, @Tiffy, @PokerWolf1, @teddybear3011, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @willie82, @Neubs, @Papa Lazarou, @kulikTS, @Valkovets, @harry_rag, @Pipoca, and @the bastardian, are you guys planning any bets on these games over the next couple of nights? What do you think of my tips above?

Preston NE v Bristol City

Preston NE: Tom Clarke (12/2 d, captain)

Bristol City: Joe Bryan (34/3 d), Eros Pisano (8/0 d), Bailey Wright (31/0 d), Nathan Baker (27/0 d), Milan Đurić (8/1 f), Jens Hegeler (3/0 m)(all doubtful), Matty Taylor (15/0 f), Callum O'Dowda (18/1 m)

QPR v Derby County

QPR: Joel Lynch (18/1 d, doubtful), David Wheeler (9/1 m), Idrissa Sylla (20/4 m), Grant Hall (4/0 d), Jamie Mackie (19/4 f)

Derby County: Curtis Davies (35/1 d, doubtful), Christopher Baird (17/0 d, suspended), Sam Winnall (17/6 f, 2nd top scorer), George Thorne (19/0 m), Jonathan Mitchell (0/0 g), Jamie Hanson (0/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Cardiff City have won their last 4 games in Championship.
Cardiff City did not concede any goal in their last 4 games in Championship.
Reading have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 home games in Championship.
Bolton have failed to score in their last 4 away games in Championship.
Millwall have been undefeated in their last 9 games in Championship.

You can find interesting 59 Football Betting Streaks for 06.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-06-03-2018-8693

23 hours ago, waynecoyne said:

3 new injury doubts for wednesday -pudil, venancio, joao-ipswich look big at 5/2

i have sold 1st ipswich goal at 58 and second at 81

Interesting, I'll keep my eye on that, but not brave enough to be backing Ipswich. Good luck, hope they score early on.

Spreadex set the time of the first Fulham goal at 45min.

They are on fire at the moment and are getting on the board early on. At home too,so should be a fair chance of them scoring in the first half. I'm not sure how stubborn Sheff Utd will be but I'm inclined to think it should an entertaining & open game.

Sell time of first Fulham goal@ 45min.

2 minutes ago, Tiffy said:

@StevieDay1983

You can't beat the opinion of a true fan, who is going regularly to games and living in the area.

in fact I'm off to have a punt on your selections

I just hope that I am still speaking to you tomorrow:ok

Haha, I need to start putting in a disclaimer. I've done well so far with Cardiff match tips. Think I've got the majority correct. I'm not so confident this week though. The deeper I analyse Barnsley under Morais, the more I think we might be playing them at a time when they will scab points through cautious play. I just put my faith in Neil Warnock aka Colin Wanker!

@ StevieDay

Just been looking at the remaining games and I really think that if Fulham can win at Preston on Saturday there’s every chance they will catch you.

Of course they probably won’t win at Preston but if they do the race is well and truly on....

Well who would of thought 6 weeks ago that Wolves would be looking at this potential mess. All the contenders win and trips to Villa and Cardiff on the horizon. Wolves simply must beat Leeds. And I think they will.

A few times this season we have bounced back from a disappointing mini run and a Leeds side in turmoil seems like a good place to do that again before the weekends titanic clash. I watched Leeds vs Boro last week and Leeds simply offered nothing that Wolves should be scared of. Defensively they were a shambles and given the extra break and chance we've had to prepare for this match I would be amazed (and worried) at anything over than a Wolves win. We were stupid in the final minute against Norwich, we were then rubbish at Fulham, but a lot of teams could say that at the moment. Wolves should be too strong here.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Wolverhampton did not concede any goal in 53% of their away matches in Championship.
Wolverhampton have scored in 76% of their away matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 91 Football Betting Streaks for 07.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-07-03-2018-8736

18 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Haha, I need to start putting in a disclaimer. I've done well so far with Cardiff match tips. Think I've got the majority correct. I'm not so confident this week though. The deeper I analyse Barnsley under Morais, the more I think we might be playing them at a time when they will scab points through cautious play. I just put my faith in Neil Warnock aka Colin Wanker!

Good news, we asre still on speaking terms & you wont be going into my little black book, just yet

I took the Cardiff win & U3.5 goals, just to be safe!:ok

It might not be so easy this weekend. We have Birmingham at home but not only do we have a few more players added to our injury list we are up against Garry Monk who absolutely hates us from his time at Swansea. So he'll be going all out to beat us. It will be a potential banana skin for us but we'll look at the picture a bit closer when more is known about player fitness over the next couple of days.