** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

March 5 - March 18

one match that intrigues me is collins vs zhuk..zhuk i must say has been playing really well. Any thoughts Czech? i dont know alot about collins..just know i bet her once and she was awful..only reason she won was cuz the other player was close to retiring.

Collins has a 3-0 record against Zhuk and one of those matches wasn't that long ago, so I'd actually have a slight lean on Collins in that one, just as the odds suggest. I'm not sure about Medvedev anymore, he was pretty mediocre in the last round. No idea about Chung/Berdych.

Taro Daniel (+1.5 sets) to beat Leonardo Mayer at 1.73 with Pinnacle

Going with Daniel today - and it's not because of his win over Djokovic. It's because he's dealt with three reasonable players before that, while Mayer dropped a set against Estrella before facing a lucky loser that didn't seem to be in the right shape to play. Daniel can be a tough nut to crack, he's beaten Mayer before, and he's got the form book on his side, so I'm not sure what makes him a 1.73 shot to grab a set. 1.53 would be my odds.

6 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Not sure about today at all, it's probably best to stay away given the state of things honestly, too many odd results. I will be hoping for Osaka to beat Pliskova, however, as that would do wonders for the pre-season outright.

Alex De Minaur? Hmmmm....

KERBER-KASATKINA
Full Event Home (ML) @ 1.606
5/10 PINNACLE
 Tennis / WTA / Kick off: 15 Mar 2018, 21:00

I don't get it. Kerber is by far the better player here. She is better than Wozniacki imo. She was playing good this year but usually makes a mess of a set or two in the process but now in the last 3 sets she dominated last champ Vesnina and demolished Garcia. Kasatkina played good matches but in form but when she is challenged by a better play she chokes all the way. Like in dubai to Svitolina. Kasatkina beat Wozniacki but Woz is a fake GS winnner and she is playing bad atm. She was making too many unf errors to win against anyone that day yet she pushed Daria all the way. Kerber is the best returner at the moment and she will choke Daria's weak second serve. I expect fairly easy win tbh for Kerber. Even last year when playing awful she managed to beat Kasatkina at hard courts. I think she will do it again. 

Edited by gg-77

Isner/Sock to beat Marach/Pavic at 2.20 with Bet365

Finally something I like, although it comes from the doubles. Isner and Sock have been playing some fine tennis here by the looks of things and they will do their best now that they are in the semis, so I'd say that this is pretty much a coin flip, no reason to have one side at 2.20 here, especially since that side prevailed in the only previous meeting.

On 15.03.2018 at 4:45 PM, lelit said:

she had easy draw - mertens csn bertens rybarikova fett ( should have lost to fett ) not played top 20 before final was very lucky. halep was very tired in the 3rd because she had to fight pliskova and kerber. kerber match was very long. so lets say if we would have changed seeds woz would never win the gs for me. 

6 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Isner/Sock to beat Marach/Pavic at 2.20 with Bet365

Finally something I like, although it comes from the doubles. Isner and Sock have been playing some fine tennis here by the looks of things and they will do their best now that they are in the semis, so I'd say that this is pretty much a coin flip, no reason to have one side at 2.20 here, especially since that side prevailed in the only previous meeting.

Yeah I like that one too. Marach usually plays a very bad service game in every set. But Pavic is on another level, i rate him the best doubles player right now. But i agree its 50 50.