** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

MLS Cup 2018

_Ghost_

Result:

SJ Earthquakes 0 - 1 Portland Timbers

- 6 units

SJ Earthquakes 0 - 1 Portland Timbers = 1 Goal

- 2 units

Day Result: - 8 units

Until ´88 minutes both teams where 0-0 and despite multiple scoring chances from both teams neither have been able to score, until Diego Valeri free kick got in, in a superb performance, but the match was clearly going for a scoreless draw.

image.png.57b3dab6eb510180d32440c35507a984.png

6 wins on the spin sees Orlando creep into play off projections; they face a difficult run of games with Atlanta (h), Toronto (a) and NYCFC (h) coming up in their next 4 games, the other match in that sequence could be pivotal to their pay off chances as they host Chicago who are projected to finish 2 points behind them.

Vancouver Whitecaps vs Houston Dynamo
2018, April 12, 04:30 hrs (CET Time)
MLS

Vancouver Whitecaps
With just one victory in the last five matches, the team has seen improvement after the Kansas City disaster, as in the next two matches the team has only allowed a single goal, and meanwhile at away the team accumulates two matches without scoring a goal, at home the team was able to score twice to claim the victory against Real Salt Lake.

The team has the following two matches at home, and with a record of two victories, and two defeats with the scoreless draw against LA Galaxy, the team is looking to make the most of those matches to continue inside playoffs positions, as the team around them have played less matches, which might see them pushed down when they catch up.  Kei Kamara has return to the fold together with the good form of Egyptian Aly Ghazal and just waiting for Jordon Mutch,  the team is starting to be complete.

Kei Kamara continues as the team goal scorer as with three goals is tied with Brek Shea as the team scorer leader, that despite having played 4 less matches that Shea, therefore a bump in Whitecaps scoring power.

Houston Dynamo
The team claimed an important victory last match with a last minute goal of J. Rodriguez in a match where the team claimed the advantage twice but both times LA Galaxy came from behind to tie the match.

Good scoring from the team both at home at away, as they have been able to score in the last four matche, twice at home and twice away, still the defense is the main concern, as they have allowed a goal in every match except the season opener at home against Atlanta United.  Winless at away this season, the team has collected two 2-2 draws, in both of the team the team was leading before conceding the draw.

Mauro Manotas and Alberth Elis have both netted 4 times, with Elis having also contributed with 4 assists as has Romell Quioto. With 9 other players having also scored at least a goal, the team offensive performance is warranted. This matchup is special for Elis, has he has 2 goals in 2 matches against the Whitecaps.

The team plays more compact when going at away. Still their tendency for counterattack and also look for the offensive, leave the team open to counterattacking chances that the rival teams do not waste.

The team is making the most they can, as with seven players out, the team is missing important pieces, than at full force will make them more powerful but overall solid in the backside.

Prediction

A tight match, where the home side look a little bit stronger, Houston will look to counterattack and that provides Vancouver with the perfect scenario to dominate the game and make more scoring changes, just they have to be careful of counterattacks, or an end-to-end multiple changes might appear, providing with a very attractive match. But I sense Vancouver will focus on looking for the victory.

Whitecaps won the reverse fixture this season by 1-2 past April 10 being their first victory at BBVA Compass Stadium, and in regards of matches played in Vancouver, the Dynamo have never won at BC Place Stadium, with a 1-1 draw as their best result.

Last match Whitecaps where unable to score, but they where able to generate plenty scoring chances and only the great performance of Shuttleworth was the cause for not scoring, and with Kei Kamara back, the team recover a great offensive asset.

Expect another round of changes in the back as Dynamo coach continues to look for a strong back side, with the offensive front already secure with the likes of Elis and Quioto backed by Manotas.

In the end an interesting match, where the home side should get a good result as with Kamara return Houston backside will have more work that they can handle, just aware than it might be a high scoring match as Houston offensive is packing a lot of power, still home side should prevail.

Vancouver Whitecaps -0.25 AH with 7 units @ 1.98 at Dafabet
Over 2.5 with 2 units @ 1.79 at 5Dimes
Break Shea Anytime Goal Scorer with 1 unit @ 2.80 at WilliamHill
Alberth Elis Anytime Goal Scorer with 1 unit @ 2.62 at WilliamHill

Real Salt Lake vs DC United
2018, May 13, 03:00 hrs (CET Time)
MLS

Real Salt Lake
Not a good season for RSL, but the team remains close to playoffs positions, the team has been bright at home with a three victories streak after the opener defeat against Los Angeles FC, meanwhile at away the team open with a draw at Dallas, and then has a streak of four consecutive defeats. Therefore a good performance at home, but with serious problems at away, good for them that this match is at Rio Tinto Stadium.

Therefore the team will look to bounce back to victory and continue their good performance at home, where the team has just allow a single goal in the last three matches. Meanwhile being able to score in all of them.

As Houston Dynamo, the team is struggling with several injured players, with six players out and one more questionable for this match, but in difference with Dynamo that has only one defeat in last five, RSL has collected three defeats in the last five, but coming home is expected to be positive for them, and more against a struggling side as DC United.

DC United
At the bottom of the Supporter’s Shield, the team has just struggle with a disastrous season, so bad that the news of a probable arrival of Everton striker, Wayne Rooney have eclipse everything else and ease some of the pressure, but the reality is that things does not look good.

With only one victory in seven matches, the team share the bottom with San Jose, altough United have played one less match, therefore DC United will be looking to get something from this match to leave the last place. With four injured players the team is trying to do the most of the available ones, struggling a lot on away.  And things do not look bright for the team, has seven away consecutive matches. In the positive aspect they will close the regular season with 10 of last 12 matches at home.

In the positive side the team was able to score more than once last match, still the opposition was not the best and still the team carry with the defeat against the Philadelphia Union.

Prediction
A close match, both sides are facing similar situations by having a hard time at away, with the home side in a better situation to face this encounter, it might be a match with few goals as both sides look to obtain a good result, but both team posses quality to score and it will depend of the defenses performances, that is not being the best, but they might perform.

From last three encounters in Rio Tinto Stadium between them, two have been RSL victories and only one draw, the last match in 2016. Last match between them was in RFK Memorial Stadium and RSL win by the minimum  in their first away victory. I expect the home side to dominate the actions and continue a good performance at home, DC United will try to obtained something but will fall short.

Real Salt Lake with 8 units @ 1.84 at 1xBet

I am taking the home win for Montreal Impact against Philadelphia Union.

Philly have a horrible away record, lost many away games in a row, including this week's visit to Columbus. Main striker CJ Sapong is not available. Jay Simpson is either out of form or out of favour, not playing anyway. The coach decided to change the attacking players in the starting lineup, we'll see how that works. I watched the highlights of the Columbus game, the Union only had a couple of chances in the last 10 minutes. They played badly at Toronto as well. Toronto are leaking goals at home currently (many injured payers), but the Union failed to score (first team not to score at the BMO field this season, I believe).

I have a feeling that Montreal are playing well at home and poorly away. But they had a decent game at Chicago Fire, did not allow many chances and lost by a goal in 89th minute. They also have many injuries in defence, so the focus is now on improving it. Attack is working fine, especially at home. If things work well, I can seem them scoring at least 2 today and it's not very likely that the Union can respond with more than 1.

Odds around evens for the home win look fine to me, I would expect them to be around 1.8.

Results:

On 11/5/2018 at 5:46 PM, Xcout said:

Vancouver Whitecaps vs Houston Dynamo
2018, April 12, 04:30 hrs (CET Time)
MLS

Vancouver Whitecaps -0.25 AH with 7 units @ 1.98 at Dafabet
Over 2.5 with 2 units @ 1.79 at 5Dimes
Break Shea Anytime Goal Scorer with 1 unit @ 2.80 at WilliamHill

Alberth Elis Anytime Goal Scorer with 1 unit @ 2.62 at WilliamHill

Vancouver Whitecaps 2 - 2 Houston Dynamo

- 3.5 units

Vancouver Whitecaps 2 - 2 Houston Dynamo

1.58 units

Vancouver Whitecaps 2 - 2 Houston Dynamo = Break Shea No Goal

- 1 unit

Shea had one great opportunity but somehow he trample with his own legs and was unable to score, just frustrating.

Vancouver Whitecaps 2 - 2 Houston Dynamo = Albert Elis No Goal

-1 unit

12 hours ago, Xcout said:

Real Salt Lake vs DC United
2018, May 13, 03:00 hrs (CET Time)
MLS

Real Salt Lake with 8 units @ 1.84 at 1xBet

Real Salt Lake 3 - 1 DC United

+ 6.72 units

Result: + 2.8 units

11 hours ago, cluelessG said:

I am taking the home win for Montreal Impact against Philadelphia Union.

Philly have a horrible away record, lost many away games in a row, including this week's visit to Columbus. Main striker CJ Sapong is not available. Jay Simpson is either out of form or out of favour, not playing anyway. The coach decided to change the attacking players in the starting lineup, we'll see how that works. I watched the highlights of the Columbus game, the Union only had a couple of chances in the last 10 minutes. They played badly at Toronto as well. Toronto are leaking goals at home currently (many injured payers), but the Union failed to score (first team not to score at the BMO field this season, I believe).

I have a feeling that Montreal are playing well at home and poorly away. But they had a decent game at Chicago Fire, did not allow many chances and lost by a goal in 89th minute. They also have many injuries in defence, so the focus is now on improving it. Attack is working fine, especially at home. If things work well, I can seem them scoring at least 2 today and it's not very likely that the Union can respond with more than 1.

Odds around evens for the home win look fine to me, I would expect them to be around 1.8.

I was also considering Montreal Impact, it is just a shocker the final result, and more when Philadephia could have scored more and Impact had their chances but just missed them.

After 0-1, The Impact had his match goal scorer Burke expelled from a nasty tackle. But 9 minutes later Impact defender Lovitz saw the red car and was 10 v 10, and the Union was able to score another, to get their first away victory. 

Los Angeles FC vs New York City FC
2018, May 14,02:30 hrs (CET Time)
MLS

Los Angeles FC
Five matches unbeaten after an streak of two matches losing, unbeaten at home in three matches, the team will look to continue like that at home. The team has improved from the negative streak and in the last three matches the team has just allowed a goal in one, against FC Dallas, match where they where only able to draw. Still the recent performance have been good.

The pair of forwards Carlos Vela and Diego Rossi despite having not score at home yet, they should do so soon, are the team’s leading scorers with 5 and 4 goals respectively together with 5 and 6 assists, if they find their mojo, the rival team can carry with many goals, at away the pair have excelled, and I expect them to reflect that performance also at home.

With the close of the transfer window, LA FC acquired Lee Nguyen and Adama Diomande, the signing of Lee Nguyen from New England Revolution is seen as a reinforcement to a already strong team and he is being slowly being introduced to a solid midfield providing more alternatives to the coaching staff.

This will be a great test for the team, as they received one of the power houses of the league, and looking to improve after the disastrous matches against LA Galaxy and Atlanta United, their momentum is good.

New York City FC
With two defeats in the last two matches at away, doubts have aroused around the team, as in both matches the team was unable to score a single goal and allowed at least three goals. A home victory in between against FC Dallas by 3-1 ease thing a little, but things not looking so good now. And the worst is that in the derby the team deliver a very bad imagen and carry a 4-0 defeat, in which David Villa did not deliver a good performance.

And things where never intended to get this way, as they where unbeaten in there previous seven matches, with two draws and five victories, with the last an away draw at Atlanta in 2-2 high scoring match.  The team has not lost back-to-back in more than two years.

David Villa precisely is the main threat in the attack and will be looking to turn back their current performance to maintain as the one of the top teams of the league, together with Maximiliano Moralez and Ismael Tajouri-Shradi share the position with 4 goals each one, still Villa and Ismael with fewer matches than Moralez.

They key will be how they fare on the middlefield, if they are able to compete in the same level a very level match will be, otherwise a hard time for New York City FC.

Prediction

First oficial match between them ever, and only time they will encounter each other this season, besides the preseason draw. Los Angeles FC has showed better playmaking than NY City FC therefore they should dominate the actions and have the best scoring chances, the pressure is on the away side and I expect them to focus on defense first, and they have offensive punch, therefore will not be that easy for the home side.

A very interesting match where top teams are colliding. It will not be an easy match for Los Angeles FC, but with the recent performances they have the slight edge here, everything will relay on the midfield, it they are able to control it, then they will have the edge, otherwise it will be a more level match, either way I sense the home side would continue with its good form, expect NY City FC to try to do everything to not loss, I just hope they avoid dirty tackles, but that could led to an expulsion tilting things to Los Angeles.

Los Angeles -0.25 AH with 8 units @ 1.92 at Dafabet

Carlos Vela Anytime Goal Scorer with 1 units @ 2.4 at BetFair

Diego Rossi Anytime Goal Scorer with 1 units @ 2.4 at BetFair

16 hours ago, Xcout said:

I was also considering Montreal Impact, it is just a shocker the final result, and more when Philadephia could have scored more and Impact had their chances but just missed them.

After 0-1, The Impact had his match goal scorer Burke expelled from a nasty tackle. But 9 minutes later Impact defender Lovitz saw the red car and was 10 v 10, and the Union was able to score another, to get their first away victory. 

I watched the final minutes of the first half - Philly kept possession of the ball for 2-3 minutes, bringing it into the Impact half of the field, then going back deep into their own half, then forward again but on the other flank, then switching flanks... Montreal just looked asleep and content to watch the ball and wait for half-time. So Philly brought them to sleep and then score a simple goal - crossing the ball into the penalty area where Burke was unmarked. Then I saw that halftime stats - it looked like Union had dominated the game - more possession of the ball, more shots on goal.

When Burke got sent off, Impact started going forward with more intent and I believe then got 1 good chance to score. The foul for the Montreal red card was a basic defensive error - the defender chasing a long ball with a striker a couple for steps behind his back. So he tried to kick the ball off to the side (instead of kicking it back to the goalie or for a corner kick), but meanwhile the striker had sprinted and was level with him, the ball hit the striker and the defender fell to the ground, bringing down his opponent as they were shoulder to shoulder. Initially the ref gave a yellow card, but after a VAR he changed his mind and went for a red card, probably because that was the last defender for Impact. A sloppy play from the defender, a bit like the one for the Arsenal defender that allowed Atletico Madrid to level the score with 10 men recently.

After that Union were content to wait at the back, Impact looked out of ideas and even their usual inspiration Piatti looked tired, kept tripping over the ball, could not hit it properly, etc. They got maybe one half-chance to score.

Union's second goal was a horrible mistake by an Impact defender who missed a pass from his team-mate in his own penalty box.

I know Impact have many injuries in defense. But the whole team looked very tired and in a poor mental state.That was an incredibly poor performance by them. Are they trying to get their coach fired?

I'm trying to watch more MLS matches (I usually get Toronto and Montreal on TV) but sometimes it's a painful experience ... especially compared to the English Premier League.

Edited by cluelessG

Football Facts and Streaks regarding MLS

79% of Vancouver's conceded goals were conceded away in MLS.
San Jose conceded at least one goal in each of their last 9 matches in MLS.
78% of San Jose's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in MLS.
San Jose have scored in each of their last 5 away matches in MLS.

You can find interesting 34 Football Betting Streaks for 17.05.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-17-05-2018-9578

New York City have won their last 4 home matches in MLS.
New York City have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 home matches in MLS.
Colorado have lost their last 4 matches in MLS.
67% of Colorado's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in MLS.

You can find interesting 121 Football Betting Streaks for 19.05.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-19-05-2018-9590

San Jose conceded at least one goal in each of their last 10 matches in MLS.
New York RB have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in MLS.
80% of San Jose's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in MLS.
Houston have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in MLS.
70% of Chicago Fire's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in MLS.

You can find interesting 84 Football Betting Streaks for 20.05.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-20-05-2018-9593

Montreal Impact conceded at least one goal in each of their last 7 matches in MLS.
Montreal Impact have lost 73% of their matches in MLS.
Montreal Impact have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 home matches in MLS.
L.A. Galaxy have lost their last 4 matches in MLS.
L.A. Galaxy have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in MLS.
L.A. Galaxy have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 matches in MLS.

You can find interesting 103 Football Betting Streaks for 21.05.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-21-05-2018-9596

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Major League Soccer

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Houston's last 6 games in Major League Soccer.
Seattle have won their last 7 home games against Salt Lake in all competitions.
Salt Lake have lost their last 5 away games in Major League Soccer.
L.A. Galaxy have lost their last 3 home games in Major League Soccer.
San Jose have won their last 3 games against L.A. Galaxy in all competitions.

You can find interesting 87 Football Betting Streaks for 26.05.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-26-05-2018-9721

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Major League Soccer

Montreal have lost 90% of their last 10 away games in Major League Soccer.
Colorado have lost their last 5 games in Major League Soccer.
Portland have won their last 5 games in Major League Soccer.
Orlando City have drawn their last 3 home games against Chicago in all competitions.
New York have won their last 4 games in Major League Soccer.

You can find interesting 87 Football Betting Streaks for 27.05.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-27-05-2018-9724

Updated projections and ratings...

mls2.JPG.dbb443a74877a66f355b279591ae1fc2.JPG

mls1.thumb.JPG.27e29c7f8ccec4c5b0640e08b5d98268.JPG

I've added Houston Dynamo (20/1 Betway) to my portfolio. The Texans are projected to finish 2nd in the Western Conference which will mean they bypass the knockout round. They also rank 3rd on my Western Conference ratings and 5th overall. 20/1 is the wrong price for me.

Already advised;

Orlando (50/1, now 33/1) - flirted with the play offs in mu projections, have dropped out in recent weeks but their rating is steadily improving

RSL (50/1, still 50/1) - projected to finish 3 points outside the play offs, however their rating has been steady

Toronto (6/1, now 20/1) - Had a woeful start due to Champions League distractions, they're now out of the way hopefully they can kick on and climb up the table

Sporting Kansas (25/1, now 9/1) - Projected as the number 1 seed in the West with the the conferences top rating and 3rd overall

Real Salt Lake have won their last 4 home matches in MLS.
Houston have scored in each of their last 7 matches in MLS.
Houston conceded at least one goal in each of their last 10 matches in MLS.
91% of Houston's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in MLS.
Houston have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 5 away matches in MLS.
FC Dallas have scored in each of their last 11 matches in MLS.

You can find interesting 59 Football Betting Streaks for 31.05.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-31-05-2018-9780

Portland have won their last 6 matches in MLS.
Portland have been undefeated in their last 6 matches in MLS.
Portland have scored in each of their last 9 matches in MLS.
73% of Portland's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in MLS.
82% of Portland's conceded goals were conceded away in MLS.
Portland have won their last 4 home matches in MLS.

You can find interesting 86 Football Betting Streaks for 02.06.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-06-2018-9834

FC Dallas have scored in each of their last 12 matches in MLS.
Los Angeles FC have scored in each of their last 8 matches in MLS.
79% of Los Angeles FC's conceded goals were conceded away in MLS.
77% of Chicago Fire's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in MLS.
San Jose conceded at least one goal in each of their last 12 matches in MLS.

You can find interesting 94 Football Betting Streaks for 03.06.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-03-06-2018-9837

Minnesota Utd have lost their last 4 away matches in MLS.
Minnesota Utd have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 away matches in MLS.

You can find interesting 53 Football Betting Streaks for 04.06.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-04-06-2018-9840

New York Red Bulls scored over 1.5 goals in last 5 home games.
Columbus Crew has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 home games.
Chicago Fire has over 2.5 goals in their last 4 games.
Columbus Crew scored in last 3 home games.
Chicago Fire scored in last 4 games.
Sporting Kansas City has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 games.
Sporting Kansas City scored in last 6 games.

You can find interesting 47 Football Betting Streaks for 07.06.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-06-2018-9876

2 hours ago, Magic0024 said:

New York Red Bulls scored over 1.5 goals in last 5 home games.
Columbus Crew has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 home games.
Chicago Fire has over 2.5 goals in their last 4 games.
Columbus Crew scored in last 3 home games.
Chicago Fire scored in last 4 games.
Sporting Kansas City has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 games.
Sporting Kansas City scored in last 6 games.

You can find interesting 47 Football Betting Streaks for 07.06.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-06-2018-9876

They drew their last home game 0 - 0 mate..

67% of Toronto FC's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in MLS.
Toronto FC have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 away matches in MLS.
86% of New York City's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in MLS.
New York City have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 6 home matches in MLS.
Atlanta United conceded at least one goal in each of their last 7 matches in MLS.
71% of Atlanta United's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in MLS.

You can find interesting 86 Football Betting Streaks for 09.06.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-09-06-2018-9936

77% of San Jose's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in MLS.
San Jose conceded at least one goal in each of their last 5 home matches in MLS.
Los Angeles FC have scored in each of their last 9 matches in MLS.
81% of Los Angeles FC's conceded goals were conceded away in MLS.
Portland have been undefeated in their last 7 matches in MLS.
Portland have scored in each of their last 10 matches in MLS.

You can find interesting 107 Football Betting Streaks for 10.06.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-10-06-2018-9939

• 2 weeks later...

Philadelphia have scored 81% of their goals at home in MLS.
Philadelphia conceded at least one goal in each of their last 6 home matches in MLS.
Vancouver have been undefeated in their last 6 matches in MLS.
Vancouver conceded at least one goal in each of their last 7 matches in MLS.
69% of Vancouver's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in MLS.
Vancouver conceded at least one goal in 100% of their away matches in MLS.

You can find interesting 65 Football Betting Streaks for 23.06.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-23-06-2018-10045

Sporting KC have been undefeated in their last 6 matches in MLS.
79% of Houston's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in MLS.
Houston conceded at least one goal in 100% of their away matches in MLS.
Seattle conceded at least one goal in 83% of their home matches in MLS.
Seattle have failed to score in 67% of their home matches in MLS.
Chicago Fire conceded at least one goal in each of their last 7 matches in MLS.
75% of Chicago Fire's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in MLS.

You can find interesting 134 Football Betting Streaks for 24.06.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-24-06-2018-10052

Minnesota United vs FC Dallas
2018 June 30 02:00 hrs (CET Time)
MLS

Minnesota United
The team arrives to this match with only one victory in their last five matches, three of those where at home. And after two high scoring away matches that end in defeats, the team returns home, where they have shown a lot more focus defending than at away.  Minnesota was eliminated from the US Open Cup after losing 1-0 to Houston Dynamo.

Last match was a heart breaking defeat for the team, as they where able to take the lead thanks to Miguel Ibarra goal which hold until the second half, where Edgar Castillo scored for the Rapids, Minnesota was able to take the lead again, but Colorado Rapids managed to get level again and in the last-minute of the match deliver a defeat to Minnesota via T. Smith goal.

Not only the team loss last match,  they will have to encounters this match with a huge absence in the midfield, as Miguel Ibarra was ejected, therefore the team will be without his assist leader, and the team has not win a match when he is not playing with them. Which adds to the injured Kevin Molino and Ethan Finlay for a weaken midfield, together with the absence of Costa Rican Defender Francisco Calvo, who might return early to the team as Costa Rica did not get to next stage in World Cup, but will not be on this match.

With 8 injured players, the team has struggle and has more defeats than anything else, and in this match they will look to the likes of Darwin Quintero and Christian Ramirez, the team has the offensive punch, but will have a hard time to get scoring chances if the midfield fails to produce.

FC Dallas
After a streak of seven matches without defeat in MLS, the team lost 3-0 to New York Red Bulls. It was precisely against New York City the defeat before the positive streak.  During that time they played two matches in US Open Cup, winning 0-1 to San Antonio, but falling 3-2 to Sporting Kansas City, so now their only focus is MLS. FC Dallas will like to start another good streak after a defeat in New York, only city where the team has been defeated this season.

The team will be without defender Reto Ziegler, which is an important absence on the backline, but has players to cover his position, In last five matches, the team collect two cleans sheets against Toronto at away, and at home against Montreal Impact.  Forward Mauro Diaz might not played this match, as he has missed the last two matches, there is news of he might left the club and go to play in Dubai. Just small details missing.

The team offensive have to adapt to the change and against Sporting Kansas City they where able to deliver, but against NY Red Bulls, the where shutout, something that very rarely happen to the team, which had a streak of 15 consecutive matches scoring. Still the team posses important offensive players as Roland Lamah and Maxi Urriti, both scorer leaders of the team with six goals. The team will return to scoring soon.

Prediction
An Intense match at TFC Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, in a serie where the only two matches played have been home victories, still for this encounter things might take a different route, the home side is struggling and showing many important absences, meanwhile the away team will look to bounce back from their second defeat and return to the winning path.

Meanwhile for Minnesota United return home might be a positive thing, the reality is they face a very tough opponent. Meanwhile for FC Dallas, this is a great opportunity to return to the winning side of things, the home side is weaken, and they posses many offensive weapons together with the effectiveness of his counterattacking that should produce goals again. Therefore the edge is with FC Dallas.

FC Dallas with 6 units @ 2.10 at 1xBet

FC Dallas have scored 71% of their goals at home in MLS.
Seattle conceded at least one goal in each of their last 7 matches in MLS.
Seattle have failed to score in 57% of their home matches in MLS.
Portland have been undefeated in their last 9 matches in MLS.
Portland have scored in 88% of their away matches in MLS.
Portland have scored in each of their last 6 away matches in MLS.

You can find interesting 96 Football Betting Streaks for 30.06.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-30-06-2018-10180

On 29/6/2018 at 10:46 AM, Xcout said:

Minnesota United vs FC Dallas
2018 June 30 02:00 hrs (CET Time)
MLS

FC Dallas with 6 units @ 2.10 at 1xBet

Result:

Minnesota United 0 - 1 FC Dallas

+ 6.60 units

Minnesota generated a lot of scoring chances but did not convert, meanwhile FC Dallas took the most of a corner kick to take the lead and hold to in until the final whistle.

New York City have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 5 away matches in MLS.
San Jose have failed to win in their last 7 matches in MLS.
San Jose conceded at least one goal in each of their last 16 matches in MLS.
75% of San Jose's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in MLS.
San Jose have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 home matches in MLS.
L.A. Galaxy have scored in each of their last 8 matches in MLS.

You can find interesting 110 Football Betting Streaks for 01.07.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-07-2018-10182