** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Feb 27th - Mar 5th

spainratings1.jpg

spainratings2.jpg

It's a huge week in La Liga with two sets of matches. I was going to split these matches into a midweek thread and a weekend thread. Unfortunately, the solitary midweek threads never seem to gain traction so I thought putting them all in the same thread would extend the chat a bit more. So take a look at these odds and give me your thoughts or tips on the matches. I'll see if I can get a preview for midweek and the weekend out! :ok

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, and @derbent.

Girona vs Celta is an interesting game, very attractive oddds, in a shallow overview, Celta is a fair away team and Girona has been fair at home. I sense them level and will be an interesting match, very offensive still in case of doubt I will favor the home side with level ball.

Edited by Xcout

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

Atletico are undefeated in their last 14 home games in La Liga.
Deportivo have failed to score in their last 4 games in La Liga.
Atletico have won their last 5 games in La Liga.
Malaga have seen over 2.5 goals in 80% of their last 10 home games against Sevilla in all competitions.
Deportivo have lost 86% of their last 7 away games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 68 Football Betting Streaks for 28.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-28-02-2018-8607

Getafe vs Deportivo La Coruña
2018, February 28, 19:30 hrs
Spanish La Liga

Interesting match at the Alfonso Pérez Coliseum, Getafe has made an interesting season that has them away from relegation places and getting interesting results. While Deportivo La Coruna has not had the campaign they expected and is in relegation places.

In the last eight clashes between them, Getafe have won in five of them, with three draws and only one win for Deportivo La Coruña, consequently it was the last match between them. When this match is played at Getafe, in the last four, have three wins and a draw to zero. So the recent trend is in favor of Getafe.

Deportivo gave a good image at Espanyol, tying 0-0 at home, but with 10 games without knowing victory, all 2018 without having a joy, and that his last win was against CD Leganés in December. They have improved by making a clean sheet for the first time in two months. In addition, this game faces two other complex sides such as Eibar and Girona that are in the top side of the standings, therefore in mid-March when they receive the Palms they might give a joy to their fans.

It will not be easy for Getafe, but considering that they had made his field one of the most difficult, having not lost since October, he has the advantage of having  good results against important opposition such as Barcelona and Sevilla, while Deportivo against direct rivals have not get good results.

Getafe with 6 units @ 1.96 at 1xBet

Barcelona are undefeated in their last 32 games in La Liga.
Real Sociedad have failed to win their last 8 away games in La Liga.
Barcelona have won their last 5 games against Las Palmas in all competitions.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Real Sociedad's last 7 games in La Liga.
Levante have failed to win their last 13 games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 63 Football Betting Streaks for 01.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-01-03-2018-8644

33% of Villarreal's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga.
FC Sevilla have scored in each of their last 7 matches in La Liga.
69% of Athletic Bilbao's matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.
Malaga have lost 87% of their last 13 away games in La Liga.
Real Madrid have won with at least a 3 goal margin in their last 3 home games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 85 Football Betting Streaks for 03.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-03-03-2018-8661

Villareal vs Girona
2018, March 03,  13:00 hrs (CET Time)
Spanis La Liga

Villareal
The team was eliminated from Europa League after losing both matches against Olympique Lyonnais, and for the rest of the season will encounter only La Liga. In last six matches the team have just won once, at home to Getafe by the minimum, with three defeats, and one draw, the most negative of those was the home defeat against Deportivo Alaves.

Overall the team is good at home, winning 7 out of 12 matches, with 2 draws and only three defeats. And it will be positive to return to play home where despite the defeat against Alaves, the team has three victories and one draw, together with the aforementioned defeat.

Girona
The team won 1-0 to Celta de Vigo to get their fifth consecutive victory at home, where this year they are yet to allow a single goal, a  very positive streak that has seen the team climb to the 8th position and be 17 points above relegation positions.

Is on away where the negative points appear as the encounter against Barcelona was a complete disaster a 6-1, the defeat could have been expected but that big difference was not. The team has not won in the last six away. Still from October to November get good results but when visiting weak teams.

Girona needs to improve that huge difference in performance from home to away, if they want to get to European positions, still the prime objective is to avoid relegation and the home performance could be all it takes to secure it.

Prediction
A match that is more level than what stats could determine, Girona has been doing a great season, meanwhile Villareal is just passable. I expect a tight match with few goals, still it will all depend of how Girona encounters it.

For this match their respective performance in away and at home is the point I take, Villareal good at home and Girona struggling at away, together with the fact that in their only match in Estadio de la Ceramica, last year was won by Villareal. Therefore I see the value there.

Villareal with 6 units @ 1.80 at Interwetten
Under 2.5 with 3 units @ 1.94 at 18Bet

Real Sociedad vs Alaves

I was glancing at the La Liga games coming up this weekend and I just couldn't decide which one to pick. This one didn't initially stand out for me because the form of Alaves right now is fairly impressive having won 4 of their last 5 league games. Not great value for Real Sociedad when you consider that. However, Abelardo Fernandez's side have won just 3 of their 12 away matches in La Liga this season... the rest have been defeats. Not even a single draw.

Both of these teams are struggling this season. Real Sociedad are in 15th place at the time of writing (midway through Saturday's games) but they are still 10 points clear of the relegation zone. Alaves are only one place higher and 1 point better off. It could have been a lot worse for the visitors here if they hadn't gained 12 points from a possible 15 over recent weeks.

It was this torrid away form that was my sticking point for Fernandez's side. However, results have improved dramatically since his appointment back on 1st December, 2017. Since his arrival, Alaves' league form has been 8 wins, 1 draw, and 5 losses. That's Europa League contention form.

Throw into the mix the fact that Real Sociedad are enduring a poor run of results means that I came here looking to take advantage of the awful away record of Alaves but I might actually be leaving this preview thinking they can take the win here. The home side have only won 3, drawn 2, and lost 8 of their last 13 league games. That said, they have scored 8 and conceded 0 in their last two home matches.

This game is going to prove far more fascinating than I had ever contemplated. I'm going to have to take a risk and back Alaves for the double chance here. I think we could see some goals fly in. If you have the chance to watch this game then it could well be one to check out.

Double Chance Alaves @ 2.29 with Bet365

BTTS @ 1.81 with 188Bet

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, and @derbent, keen to hear what you guys think on the tips for this game in particular. :ok

11 hours ago, Xcout said:

Villareal vs Girona
2018, March 03,  13:00 hrs (CET Time)
Spanis La Liga

Villareal with 6 units @ 1.80 at Interwetten
Under 2.5 with 3 units @ 1.94 at 18Bet

Result:

Villareal 0 - 2 Girona

-6 units

Villareal 0 - 2 Girona = 2 Goals

+2.82

Day  Result: - 3.18 units

Very important game, with the win of the guest everything changes, the two teams have very good defensive lines and I do not expect to open the score, they will be careful, the few goals have a lot of luck
FC BARCELONA vs ATLETICO MADRID @@ +2.50 Under, odds 2.07

Barcelona are undefeated in their last 32 games in La Liga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Real Sociedad's last 7 games in La Liga.
Valencia conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 14 matches in La Liga.
Valencia conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 home matches in La Liga.
33% of Valencia's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga.

You can find interesting 85 Football Betting Streaks for 04.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-04-03-2018-8664

Levante vs Espanyol
2018, March 04, 12:00 hrs (CET Time)
Spanish La Liga

Levante

Outside the relegation posts thanks to a better goal difference, but with the same points that Las Palmas things have been complicated to Levante, after a promising start the team has not endured and is going wrong.

His last victory in La Liga was on November 19 of last year, winning 0-2 precisely at Las Palmas, from there on out has a run of 14 games without victory, achieving five draws, highlights especially the 2-2 against Real Madrid, but after that game has four consecutive losing games. Complicated things in the Ciutat de Valencia.

Additionally, he was thrown out of the Copa del Rey by Valencia, noting that he won at the Cornella Stadium, but at home they allowed more goals and were eliminated.

With important absences like J. Lerma and Chema suspended, as well as Ivan Lopez, and Sergio Postigo injured among others, the team finds no way out and awaits his soon return to recompose the way.

Espanyol
The team has been fluctuating its results this season, but has shown interesting things in recent games, highlighting the victory of local against Real Madrid,a 1-0 that helps put distance with the relegation posts.

It has five games without losing, in the aspect to stand out is that it accumulate four consecutive ties before the victory against Madrid. Which gives a good boost for this game. The team has been showing compact and achieving goal.

Predicton
Even match that seems intense, Espanyol is one of the three teams that have tied more games this season, while Levante is the second team that ties the most home, so the draw would be a good option, but I see more strong and with an improvement to Espanyol that will be decisive against Levante that is waiting for the return of its key players from nursing.

Espanyol -0.25 AH with 8 points @ 2.21 at Marathonbet

About the match Real Sociedad vs Alaves, i would prefer to stay away, as you say recent form is backing up very favorable for Alaves, but Real Sociedad have played Europe League, where they where eliminated, and their last two matches where against strong sides, a Valencia that is on the top 4 and a Betis, that not high places but capable of some surprises.  I think a level match more than anything, if you had say that they will be where they are now, no one would have believe it, they where expected to be way higher on the general table. I would say, enjoy the match, and good luck!

69% of Celta Vigo's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in La Liga.
Las Palmas have failed to score in their last 6 away games in La Liga.
Celta Vigo have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 home games in La Liga.
Las Palmas have lost 69% of their away matches in La Liga.
Las Palmas have scored 42% of their goals after the 75th minute in La Liga.

You can find interesting 50 Football Betting Streaks for 05.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-05-03-2018-8672