** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League Predictions > Mar 8th

• 2 weeks later...

Sporting Lisbon is a very good team, with a quick and fast transfer, Viktoria capabilities are limited and can not resist the home team's tricky home
SPORTING CP vs FC VIKTORIA PLZEN @@ SPORTING CP, odds 1.45

Counter-strikes are made by the two teams, Milan is coming up while Arsenal is constantly falling and is not in good match, I expect a very closed match with few phases and goals, Milan will not give space, will close the venues and everything will be judged in details
AC MILAN vs ARSENAL FC @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.99

It will not be easy to qualify for Dortmund, it is required to be serious, both teams score and easily accept the goal and so today we can see goals on either side
BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs FC SALZBURG @@ Both team to score, odds 1.83

CSKA Moscow v Lyon

CSKA Moscow: Georgi Shchennikov (14/2 d, doubtful), Vasili Berezutski (17/1 d, suspended), Viktor Vasin (16/2 d), Mario Fernandes (19/0 d)

Lyon: Nabil Fekir (24/16 f, captain, top scorer)

Lazio v Dynamo Kiev

Lazio: no absences

Dynamo Kiev: Verbič (3/1 m), Rotan (2/0 m)(both cup-tied), Bushchan (6/0 g), Zambrano (0/0 d), Sydorchuk (9/0 m), Mbokani (16/8 f, top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Europa League

Dortmund have been undefeated in their last 10 matches in Bundesliga.
AC Milan have scored in each of their last 8 matches in Serie A.
Viktoria Plzen have been undefeated in their last 9 away matchesin 1. Division.
Salzburg have been undefeated in their last 19 matches in T-Mobile Bundesliga.
CSKA Moscow did not concede any goal in their last 5 home matches in Premier League.
81% of Lazio's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie A.

You can find interesting 57 Football Betting Streaks for 08.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-08-03-2018-8744

AC Milan vs Arsenal

It's been a few weeks to forget for Arsenal. The #WengerOut brigade has gone into over-drive. After losing three consecutive league matches to drop down to 6th place in the Premier League, suffering elimination from the FA Cup in the 3rd Round, and losing the Carabao Cup Final to Manchester City, this is realistically Arsenal's last chance to win silverware this season and qualify for the Champions League.

Unfortunately, they are up against an AC Milan side that are fast making progress under the stewardship of former player Gennaro Gattuso. I Rossoneri are unbeaten in their last 8 matches in Serie A and reached the Coppa Italia Final just last week. They have also only conceded 6 goals in 12 matches in the Europa League. It's no surprise that many are tipping Milan as favourites for the Europa League in this form.

The head-to-head between these two clubs has been a mixed bag over the years. Both sides have two wins each with two draws also having been played out. Arsenal fans will not have fond memories of their last trip to the San Siro. It came back on 15th February, 2012 when AC Milan ran out 4-0 winners. A repeat score-line tonight would not only be devastating for the Gunners but it also doesn't seem totally unlikely.

Let's be honest, even the staunchest Wenger fan is admitting that he's over-stayed his welcome. Nobody can deny what the man has done for Arsenal but his time has passed. He's repeatedly failed to learn lessons over recent seasons and it's clear the players are not being pushed out of their comfort zone. I really can't see Arsenal taking anything here. I'm sure in a typical Arsenal way they will surprise everyone by appearing more resilient than expected in the intimidating atmosphere of the San Siro but I fully expect them to be needing a win at the Emirates Stadium in the return leg to qualify for the Quarter-Finals.

AC Milan to win @ 2.10 with Bet365

BTTS @ 1.75 with SunBets

@delfino, @KikoCy, @giraldi, @Icongene, @dogmeister, @rangers234, @Pipoca, @Notorious, @ElPrincipito007, @KingSoccertips, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @DW_United, @discipline, @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @silverfox, @FrenchEskimo, @liamcorrigan86, @ElPrincipito007, @Neubs, @TOTTI3, @Simeon Borisof, @Charon84, @Magic0024, @Xcout, @arsenalfh, @BJO, and @CloughandTaylor, what bets are you guys lining up for this round of matches?

I am on Zenith @6 (Bwin): Leipzig aren't in the best of form and dropped some points at home lately.

Arsenal to Qualify @1,82 (Unibet): may look a bit strange but their team is simply better. AC Milan are taking points, but I am not convinced by the way they play. I see Arsenal score and take a good position after the first match.

Marseille vs Athletic Bilbao

It isn't often that I get the chance to preview games like this. Two sides that are not really fancied to win the Europa League this season but if they can progress past this round and reach the Quarter-Finals then anything can happen. I still have fond memories of Marseille winning the 1993 Champions League Final under the management of Raymond Goethals and it was only 2012 that Athletic Bilbao finished as runners-up in this competition.

In terms of their current form, neither side is brimming with confidence right now. Les Phoceens have won just 1 game from their last 4 league matches. This has seen them drop to 3rd in Ligue 1 with fourth placed Lyon now chasing them. It has put their qualification for next season's Champions League in serious doubt.

Los Leones have even bigger issues on the domestic front. Sitting in an underwhelming 14th place, Jose Angel Ziganda's side might well be 12 points clear of the relegation spots but they are certainly looking down rather than up. That is not a great situation to be in for this side. The pressure is on the team to deliver in this competition otherwise there could well be an overhaul of playing staff and non-playing staff in the summer.

For this game, I think Marseille are decent money for the win. Despite their poor recent form, Rudi Garcia's men are unbeaten in 15 home games at the Orange Velodrome. In contrast, Athletic Bilbao have lost 3 of their last 4 matches away from home. The stats suggest this is only going one way.

Marseille to win @ 1.90 with SunBets

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 2.15 with Betstars

Waiting on lineups here to finalize bets, but on the early matches:

AC Milan/Arsenal under 2.5 seems a good bet for me.  Arsenal relying on Welbeck to score, well, enough said.  AC Milan have a plenty solid side and I'm sure will be pleased to not allow a road goal here.  1-0, 2-0 result seems right.

I do really like Marseille to get a result at home too.  If Aduriz is absent, this will be a bet from me for sure.

CSKA/Lyon under 2.5 seems another good one, especially if Fekir is out for Lyon.

Generally speaking, when I like unders, expect plenty of goals.

Will try to stop by later on thoughts for the second wave of matches.