** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Feb 27th - Mar 3rd

champratings.jpg

I've decided to include the Tuesday night games in this expanded thread for the next round of Championship matches so we can progress with talking about the games coming up this weekend as well. Here are the odds and ratings. I'll get my thoughts up on a few games later this week. Let us know your tips! :ok

Reading FC v Sheffield Utd

Reading FC: Tommy Elphick (2/0 d), Paul McShane (25/0 d, captain), Joseph Mendes (3/0 f), Jordan Obita (2/0 m), Callum Harriott (0/0 m), Stephen Quinn (0/0 m)

Sheffield Utd: Ricky Holmes (3/0 f), David Brooks (19/2 f), James Wilson (4/1 f)(all doubtful)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

34% of Hull City's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Championship.
Reading have failed to win in their last 6 home matches in Championship.
Reading conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 6 home matches in Championship.
33% of Reading's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Championship.
Sheffield Utd conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 12 away matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 62 Football Betting Streaks for 27.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-27-02-2018-8604

On 27/02/2018 at 1:32 PM, sturuff16 said:

how do i know your prediction or pick for each match?

We don't predict every game. Personally, I write a number of previews for selected games where I tip bets. The other members will all contribute their thoughts as well. That's the great thing about this forum. It's a collection of ideas and knowledge. Pick what you like the best and use those predictions.

Middlesbrough vs Leeds

It's been a rollercoaster ride for these two teams this season. Middlesbrough had aspirations of getting promoted automatically this campaign but things simply weren't working under Garry Monk. He was replaced with the shrewd acquisition of Tony Pulis. There are small signs of movement in the right direction but is it enough progress at a fast enough pace? Leeds controversially sacked Thomas Christiansen and replaced him with the highly rated Paul Heckingbottom. Again, little has changed but it's early days for the former Barnsley manager.

The play-offs are still very much a realistic prospect for these two former Premier League big guns. It was less than 20 years ago that both of these sides were competing with the elite in Europe. Now they are battling with the rest to earn the right to play in the top flight of English football. Middlesbrough are 8th place and just 3 points off the play-offs. Leeds are a little further back in 11th position but remain just 6 points off the top six.

Both teams are unbeaten in their last two league matches. Pulis and his side will be ruing the missed opportunity of beating lowly Sunderland in the Tees-Wear derby last weekend. Leeds got their first league win under Heckingbottom so they will have renewed confidence. Leeds will fancy their chances here having won 7 games on the road already. However, only Wolves, Cardiff, Aston Villa, and Sheffield United have won more games at home than Boro this season. Backing goals in this game seems an option. Both teams have scored in 3 of the last 4 matches involving Boro and 4 of the last 5 involving Leeds. If pushed, I'd probably punt for a narrow home win.

BTTS @ 2.10 with William Hill

Middlesbrough to win @ 1.91 with Betfair

@waynecoyne, @sajtion, @canaries91, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @CloughandTaylor, @Tiffy, @PokerWolf1, @teddybear3011, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @willie82, @Neubs, @Papa Lazarou, @kulikTS, @Valkovets, @harry_rag, @Pipoca, and @the bastardian, what bets are you guys looking at this week?

middlesbrough are creeping into the play off spot for sure so they could win but i  don't wish underestimate leeds. they got draw against bristol city and derby and that's not easy thing to do. i would try draw at half time

i hate preston seriously. they are not going to go up and whenever you go against them they just manage to draw. they got 15 draws this season but i like bolton to turn them over and a win would go a long way to save them from getting relegated.

fulham can beat anyone at the moment. they have a bit of an edge about them and are unbeaten in 12 games but i don't know if it's good to back them against derby. derby drew 7 from last 11 games so they are just about staying competitive without losing. 

Middlesbrough v Leeds United

(Adama Traoré (22/3 m) will be available for Middlesbrough following a successful appeal against his red card.)

Middlesbrough: Grant Leadbitter (25/3 m, captain, doubtful), Rudy Gestede (19/3 f), Fábio (18/1 d)

Leeds United: Kemar Roofe (30/9 f, 2nd top scorer), Pablo Hernández (31/4 m)(both doubtful), Conor Shaughnessy (9/0 m), Tyler Roberts (0/0 f), Luke Ayling (26/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Middlesbrough have failed to score in 41% of their home matches in Championship.
Leeds Utd have scored in 71% of their away matches in Championship.
33% of Leeds Utd's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Championship.

You can find interesting 64 Football Betting Streaks for 02.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-02-03-2018-8650

Aston V - QPR - home win

Aston V in good great form, first on mini table of last 10 games with score 8w 1d and 1l,and  solid at home.

On ohter side QPR bad away from home  especially against the better teams, also bad in defence, it looks clear home win.

Bolton conceded at least one goal in 76% of their home matches in Championship.
33% of Bolton's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Championship.
Preston have been undefeated in their last 9 away matches in Championship.
Preston have scored in each of their last 5 away matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 85 Football Betting Streaks for 03.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-03-03-2018-8661

Derby vs Fulham

Arguably, one of the toughest games to call in terms of an outright winner but let's give this one a crack anyway. Only 1 point separates these two sides in the Championship table. Derby are sat in 4th on 60 points with Fulham just one place behind in 5th on 59 points. The two sides might be 7 points and 8 points off the automatic promotion spots respectively but make no mistake that they will both secretly believe they can make up that deficit before the end of the season.

2018 has been a contrasting year for these two sides. The Rams have earned just 12 points from their 9 league games since the start of the year. In comparison, The Cottagers have won 9 of their last 12 league games to fly up the table. The form table suggests there is only one winner. The big fear for Derby fans is that this drop in form happened last season as well. Is it a problem that Gary Rowett simply hasn't addressed? Does he push his players too hard, too early?

A lot of emphasis seems to be on the draw here. The issue for Derby isn't losing games. It's simply failing to win. This poor run since New Year's Day has consisted of 6 draws from 9 games. Fulham have also drawn 3 of their last 5 matches on the road. When you consider that Derby have scored 28 goals in their 17 home games so far and both teams have scored in 71% of Fulham's away matches, a score draw seems the sensible option.

Draw @ 3.50 with Betfair

BTTS @ 1.73 with Betfair

Millwall vs Sunderland

Apologies for the disjointed previews this weekend everyone! The awful weather has put my original plan in disarray so having to wait until as late as possible to pick games that survive the snow. I'm quietly optimistic that I've picked one here and there are interesting odds available as well.

Millwall are currently lying in 12th place in the Championship table. Don't mention it out loud but the Lions are only 7 points off the play-offs. An unlikely surge into the top six before the final day ends is not impossible. A win here could see that gap reduced to just 4 points by tomorrow. Sunderland, well, what can you say? The continued saga of pain goes on for their unfortunate fans. The appointment of Chris Coleman might work in the long term but the Black Cats need a complete overhaul from top to bottom. Relegation to League One seems inevitable and is probably for the best to allow the club to rebuild.

Neil Harris is loving life in 2018 right now. His team are unbeaten in the league since New Year's Day with 5 wins and 3 draws from 8 league matches. His team also boasts an impressive home record with just 3 losses in 17 games at the New Den this season. Coleman has improved results but progress is not being made quick enough. The club is sitting bottom of the league and now 5 points off safety with just 12 league games to go.

Coleman has been openly critical of his players and chairman Ellis Short. It is an obvious sign of complete toxicity throughout the club. Can a team so short on self belief and form come to Millwall and take something? It just seems so unlikely. Sunderland are easily the worst team I've seen play in the Championship this season. Relegation seems like a foregone conclusion. Getting points at places like the New Den just seem too tall an order. Millwall to win and Sunderland's slip to League 1 to continue.

Millwall to win @ 1.70 with BetVictor

Millwall HT/FT @ 2.70 with Coral