** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Feb 23rd - 26th

Villarreal vs Getafe

The reason I am picking this game out for my weekly La Liga betting preview is because I watched Villarreal last weekend. Even though I wasn't very impressed with what I saw I still felt that there was the potential there to keep digging out the points. El Submarino Amarillo might not be on the best of runs but they are still well in the hunt for European football qualification.

Javier Calleja's side are positioned 6th in La Liga. It is now three league games without a win but they remain 3 points ahead of 7th placed Eibar. Jose Bordalas side come to the Estadio de la Ceramica with one of the worst away records in the division but are also proving tough to beat for home sides. They are in 9th place and have drawn 4 of their last 5 league games.

This is a game where I honestly think Villarreal will end their temporary poor run of results. Getafe have only won 1 game on the road and they struggle to score away with just 8 goals scored in 11 away matches. Villarreal have scored an average of 2 per game at home. It's just their defence that's the problem with their back-line leaking more than 1 goal per game on home turf. I'm backing Villarreal to win and I actually think it might even be with a clean sheet to add to the 7 they have already tallied in their last 20 home matches.

Villarreal to win @ 1.89 with 888Sport

Villarreal to win to nil @ 3.00 with Boylesports

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, and @derbent, have you guys got any tips lined up for this weekend's games? What do you think of the tips above?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

Espanyol have failed to win in their last 6 matches in La Liga.
67% of Espanyol's matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.
Deportivo conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 9 matches in La Liga.
67% of Deportivo's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in La Liga.
Deportivo have conceded the opening goal in 75% of their matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 73 Football Betting Streaks for 23.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-23-02-2018-8543

Celta totals 18 out of 24 over 2.5, with 17 goals scored. Eibar has seven out of 11 over 2.5 away from home. The two teams have the quality to offer us an interesting match with many goals, they score and easily accept the goals and so many goals have a lot of luck
RC CELTA DE VIGO vs SD EIBAR @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.90

Barcelona have kept a clean sheet in 70% of their last 10 games in La Liga.
Real Madrid have scored at least 3 goals in their last 5 home games against Alaves in all competitions.
Las Palmas have failed to score in 90% of their last 10 away games in La Liga.
Real Madrid have won their last 8 games against Alaves in all competitions.
Barcelona are undefeated in their last 31 games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 90 Football Betting Streaks for 24.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-24-02-2018-8558

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Athletic Bilbao's last 8 home games in La Liga.
Sevilla are undefeated in 96% of their last 24 home games in La Liga.
Malaga have lost 83% of their last 12 away games in La Liga.
Atletico have kept a clean sheet in 88% of their last 8 away games in La Liga.
Malaga have failed to score in 75% of their last 12 away games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 85 Football Betting Streaks for 25.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-25-02-2018-8561

Levante have scored 43% of their goals after the 75th minute in La Liga.
Real Betis have scored 37% of their goals after the 75th minute in La Liga.
Levante conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 matches in La Liga.
Levante have failed to win their last 12 games in La Liga.
Levante have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 5 games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 52 Football Betting Streaks for 26.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-26-02-2018-8587

Levante vs Real Betis

26.02.2018  20.00 GMT

Prediction: Over 5.5 Cards 6/5 (2.20)

In spain La Liga matches are very strong. This two clubs are teams that received more cards , so price 6/5 are very good for Over 5.5 Cards in the match.

Edited by Valkovets

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 88% of Real Madrid's last 24 away games in La Liga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 94% of Celta Vigo's last 18 away games in La Liga.
Real Madrid have scored at least 3 goals in 86% of their last 7 games in La Liga.
Real Madrid have won their last 11 games against Espanyol in all competitions.
Espanyol have drawn their last 4 games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 62 Football Betting Streaks for 27.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-27-02-2018-8604