** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2 & Scottish Predictions > Feb 20th - 25th

league1ratings.jpg

league2ratings.jpg

splratings.jpg

scotschampratings.jpg

It's an extended week of action across League 1, League 2, the SPL, and Scottish Championship. Some midweek games coming up but not enough to create a thread of its own. Give us your thoughts on the games coming up over the next couple of days as well as the weekend matches. :ok

@Papa Lazarou, @allyhibs, @iBetting, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @kulikTS, @golakeh1, @Unnamed, @willie82, @dogmeister, @TheEdge, @JJG, @allthethings, @Mindfulness, @the bastardian, @teddybear3011, and @sajtion. any of you guys getting some cheeky midweek bets down from these matches?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Scottish Championship and League 1

Dumbarton have failed to score in their last 4 games in Scottish Championship.
Fleetwood have lost their last 6 home games in League 1.
Fleetwood have failed to win their last 8 home games in League 1.
Gillingham are undefeated in 92% of their last 12 games in League 1.
Greenock Morton are undefeated in their last 7 away games in Scottish Championship.

You can find interesting 51 Football Betting Streaks for 20.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-20-02-2018-8163

51 minutes ago, allthethings said:

Gills have dropped from 5.85 to 3.85; Shrews are now at 2.00 on BetEx. If Shrews end up at more than 2.00, jump on them. Whatever the reason for the odds changing so drastically...form, h2h, injuries...if Shrews don’t end up as an odds-on favorite after where they started, they’ll doubtless win here.

Team illness, but anyway even though it’s a total overreaction to the news, at 1.98 I’d leave it alone.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League 1

Milton Keynes Dons have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 5 games in League 1.
Milton Keynes Dons have failed to win their last 10 away games in League 1.
Rochdale have lost 5 of their last 6 games in League 1.
Milton Keynes Dons have lost their last 5 away games in League 1.

You can find interesting 64 Football Betting Streaks for 21.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-21-02-2018-8166

Rangers vs Hearts

There was once a time when this game was a classic in the Scottish football calendar. However, now it seems that with Rangers in 2nd on 52 points and Hearts in 5th on 38 points that there is a little bit too much distance between these two teams in the league table to make it interesting. So I'm going to bet on it to liven things up!

Fortunately, @allyhibs, you'll be delighted to hear I am expecting Graeme Murty's men to walk all over Craig Levein's side. I don't necessarily think Rangers will storm to a 2 or 3 goal win. Hearts have the second best defence in the SPL conceding just 24 goals in 27 league games. However, despite holding Rangers to a 0-0 draw on their last trip to Ibrox, I feel that Murty's side will do the job here with a tight win.

My feeling is that Rangers could nick this 1-0. I am wary that Hearts might smash and grab something but I just have an inkling that the home side will prevail. The stats are tempting to back Hearts to take something from the game. Their run of just 1 defeat in 16 matches and Rangers winning less than 50% of their games at home. I can't explain it though. I just think Rangers will do enough to win. I'll avoid the outright though at that shambolic price.

Rangers to win to nil @ 2.55 with Coral

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.95 with Ladbrokes

@Papa Lazarou, @allyhibs, @iBetting, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @kulikTS, @golakeh1, @Unnamed, @willie82, @dogmeister, @TheEdge, @JJG, @allthethings, @Mindfulness, @the bastardian, @teddybear3011, and @sajtion. what bets are you guys tipping for this weekend?

Charlton Athletic v Shrewsbury

Charlton Athletic: Naby Sarr (14/0 d), Lewis Page (0/0 d)(both doubtful), Dillon Phillips (0/0 g), Stephy Mavididi (4/2 f), Billy Clarke (17/1 f), Leon Best (5/0 f)

Shrewsbury: Max Lowe (4/0 d, doubtful), Junior Brown (15/1 d)

Northampton v Oxford United

Northampton: Shay Facey (5/0 d, probably in), Kevin van Veen (2/0 f, probably out), Aaron Pierre (19/1 d), Aaron Phillips (2/0 m)

Oxford United: James Henry (32/5 m, doubtful), Rob Hall (11/2 f), Mike Williamson (14/0 d)(both probably out), Joe Rothwell (27/4 m), Ivo Pekalski (0/0 m), Curtis Nelson (16/1 d)

Grimsby Town v Exeter City

Grimsby Town: Jake Kean (3/0 g), doubtful), Ben Davies (28/1 m), Simeon Jackson (3/1 f), Mallik Wilks (4/0 f)

Exeter City: Luke Croll (3/0 d), Jordan Storey (3/0 d), Pierce Sweeney (27/5 d, 2nd top scorer), Liam McAlinden (26/2 f), Dan Seaborne (4/0 d)(all doubtful), Ryan Brunt (1/0 f)

Lincoln City v Crewe Alexandra

Lincoln City: Lee Frecklington (4/2 m), Danny Rowe (6/0 d)(both doubtful), James Wilson (4/1 d, probably out), Josh Vickers (17/0 g)

Crewe Alexandra: Jamie Sterry (4/0 d, doubtful), James Jones (0/0 m), Ryan Wintle (11/1 m), Chris Dagnall (25/7 f, 2nd top scorer, captain), Chris Porter (26/9 f, top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Plymouth vs Bradford

This match is a tale of two teams when it comes to form. Plymouth have won their last 5 league games on the bounce. The Bantams have lost 3 and drawn 2 of their last 5 matches. Their form could not be much more polarised but, incredibly, they sit right next to each other in the League One table in 7th and 8th respectively.

Derek Adams has turned things around for his side. Their season started horrendously and it looked like they were facing a return to League Two. It appears that Adams has learned from mistakes and adapted to the opposition this season. The sign of a very effective manager. Stuart McCall was sacked as Bradford manager earlier this year and the experienced Simon Grayson was appointed their gaffer this month. If any manager knows League One, it's Grayson. He has already guided Blackpool, Leeds, Huddersfield, and Preston to the Championship from the division.

It might still be too soon to see any real change in Bradford's play through Grayson's management. I am sure he'll be a fantastic appointment in the long term. However, the club can't buy a win right now so improvement might take months rather than weeks. Plymouth are flying right now and have confidence in front of goal. I am going to back a Plymouth victory but think Bradford will put in a decent show. Perhaps both teams to score is worth backing despite the visitors' recent form.

Plymouth to win @ 2.50 with William Hill

BTTS @ 1.70 with SunBets

On ‎22‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 4:23 PM, StevieDay1983 said:

Rangers vs Hearts

There was once a time when this game was a classic in the Scottish football calendar. However, now it seems that with Rangers in 2nd on 52 points and Hearts in 5th on 38 points that there is a little bit too much distance between these two teams in the league table to make it interesting. So I'm going to bet on it to liven things up!

Fortunately, @allyhibs, you'll be delighted to hear I am expecting Graeme Murty's men to walk all over Craig Levein's side. I don't necessarily think Rangers will storm to a 2 or 3 goal win. Hearts have the second best defence in the SPL conceding just 24 goals in 27 league games. However, despite holding Rangers to a 0-0 draw on their last trip to Ibrox, I feel that Murty's side will do the job here with a tight win.

My feeling is that Rangers could nick this 1-0. I am wary that Hearts might smash and grab something but I just have an inkling that the home side will prevail. The stats are tempting to back Hearts to take something from the game. Their run of just 1 defeat in 16 matches and Rangers winning less than 50% of their games at home. I can't explain it though. I just think Rangers will do enough to win. I'll avoid the outright though at that shambolic price.

Rangers to win to nil @ 2.55 with Coral

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.95 with Ladbrokes

@Papa Lazarou, @allyhibs, @iBetting, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @kulikTS, @golakeh1, @Unnamed, @willie82, @dogmeister, @TheEdge, @JJG, @allthethings, @Mindfulness, @the bastardian, @teddybear3011, and @sajtion. what bets are you guys tipping for this weekend?

Can't really argue with any of that Stevie apart from me being 'delighted' about Rangers winning anything. When these 2 play each other I want them both to get beat, 7 red cards, 9 broken legs and a massive asteroid to hit the stadium :)

Seriously though, this has 0-0 written all over it.

Under 2.5 goals at 1.95 is a great price.

Edited by allyhibs

What do you think about Pompey win ? They are strong at home. After watching the gamestats, the hosts have an advantage in their matches, but they could not reach for the winnings. Guests have a good series, but the results are better than their games.

I am counting the same on breaking Wigan and P'brough

GL

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premiership, Scottish Championship and League 1

Kilmarnock have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 4 home games in Premiership.
Brechin have lost their last 11 away games in Scottish Championship.
Fleetwood have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 5 home games in League 1.

You can find interesting 90 Football Betting Streaks for 24.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-24-02-2018-8558

I said last week I would back Hibs to beat anyone at the moment and I'm sticking to it. Kilmarnock are a decent side, especially at home but they won't be able to live with this Hibs midfield. This could be a high scoring game with Hibs winning by a couple.

Hibs at 2.25 lubbly jubbly.

Thinking about grabbing Stevenage at 4.16, though I might wait and see if it goes up any further...and I might just swerve. Notts County's run of generally poor form hasn't eased all that much, although they remain a force at home. They've been favorites of under 2.00 at home seven times this season, and have gone just 3-2-2, losing recently to Exeter and Crawley. Stevenage are really awful away from home...if they were to beat County it would be the biggest scalp for them all year.

The only play I feel really good about is Walsall-Blackburn X at 3.60.

19 hours ago, kulikTS said:

What do you think about Pompey win ? They are strong at home. After watching the gamestats, the hosts have an advantage in their matches, but they could not reach for the winnings. Guests have a good series, but the results are better than their games.

I am counting the same on breaking Wigan and P'brough

GL

I was tempted to back Portsmouth this week. I love Fratton Park as a stadium. It can be a really intimidating place to go when their fans are up for it. Blackpool are tough to beat at the moment though. Did you back Pompey?

5 hours ago, allyhibs said:

I said last week I would back Hibs to beat anyone at the moment and I'm sticking to it. Kilmarnock are a decent side, especially at home but they won't be able to live with this Hibs midfield. This could be a high scoring game with Hibs winning by a couple.

Hibs at 2.25 lubbly jubbly.

Well, after 9 minutes, that was looking all but done...

1 hour ago, allthethings said:

Thinking about grabbing Stevenage at 4.16, though I might wait and see if it goes up any further...and I might just swerve. Notts County's run of generally poor form hasn't eased all that much, although they remain a force at home. They've been favorites of under 2.00 at home seven times this season, and have gone just 3-2-2, losing recently to Exeter and Crawley. Stevenage are really awful away from home...if they were to beat County it would be the biggest scalp for them all year.

The only play I feel really good about is Walsall-Blackburn X at 3.60.

An interesting shout. I just think Notts County should get the win at home or at least a draw. As you rightly say though, their form is all over the place right now. Walsall doing well at the moment having been unbeaten in their last four league games so that shout of a draw is shrewd indeed. Worth a pop if you ask me.

21 hours ago, Unnamed said:

Looking at the following acca...

Inter✅, Luton❌, Lincoln❌, Wycombe❌, Rotherham✅ and Plymouth✅.

Odds $18.20

Will probably put another one on too when I get some more time.  Good Luck All!

Some strange results this week that’s for sure!