** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > Feb 20th

Darran

So a rare blank day on Saturday although I had kept stakes fairly low so not too much damage done. Tuesday nights can be tricky at the best of times and even thought we have a full fixture list in the National League it looks a tricky set of fixtures. I have found 3 bets though although I will be keeping my stakes small.

Barrow v Gateshead

This one is more based on the stats than anything else and those stats make the draw look value. Barrow may be struggling this season, but they are always hard to beat at home and have managed 1-1 draws against Wrexham, Tranmere and Sutton in three of their last 4 home games. Overall they have drawn half of their home games so far this season and this looks a game which might well again bring about a point for each team. Gateshead have drawn 7 of their away games in the league which is just under half and they might have one eye on the FA Trophy at the weekend as well. Given it is the outsider of three I am happy to take a chance on the draw.

Ebbsfleet v Woking

It would be typical if Woking managed to get something out of this after backing them on Saturday, but all I saw was more proof they are terrible on their travels this season. They made it a respectable 3-2 late on against Hartlepool, but the damage was long done and they defended terribly for all 3 goals. Ebbsfleet got a crucial win on Saturday which keeps them in the play-off hunt and in general they have been strong at home this season. I wouldn't want to chase the price down, but at a shade of odds against with Marathon I am happy to play.

Guiseley v AFC Fylde

I think it was a big mistake for Guiseley to sack Paul Cox last week as to me he was more likely to keep them up than anyone else. They had a pretty tough run of fixtures and although they weren't picking up points they were playing fairly well. Saturday they looked hopeless in defence and conceded some really poor goals in a 3-1 defeat against Maidenhead. They are as good as down for me and Fylde have the fire power to punish any defensive mistakes the home side make on Tuesday night. I think they have a decent chance of winning by at least 2 goals so am happy to take them on the -1 handicap at 11/5 with Betfred.

Barrow v Gateshead 1pt draw 5/2 @ Unibet

Ebbsfleet 1pt @ 21/20 with Marathon

AFC Fylde -1 1pt @ 11/5 with Betfred

Edited by Darran