** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2 & Scottish Predictions > Feb 17th - 19th

league1ratings.jpg

league2ratings.jpg

splratings.jpg

scotschampratings.jpg

The next round of League 1, League 2, SPL, and Scottish Championship matches are coming up this weekend. You can find the odds and ratings above. Give us any thoughts you may have on the betting. I'll have a browse over the next day or two and post up a couple of previews that tickle my fancy. :ok

Doncaster Rovers v Fleetwood Town

Doncaster Rovers: Joe Wright (27/0 d), Andy Butler (28/3 d, captain)(both doubtful), Issam Ben Khémis (2/1 m), Danny Andrew (4/0 d), Andy Williams (6/0 f)

Fleetwood Town: Paddy Madden (5/3 f, probably in), George Glendon (25/0 m, doubtful)

Scnuthorpe Utd v Northampton

Scnuthorpe Utd: Marnick Vermijl (2/0 d), Kyle Wootton (0/0 f), Jordan Clarke (15/0 d), Jonathan Margetts (0/0 f)

Northampton: Kevin van Veen (2/0 f, doubtful), Hildeberto Pereira (6/0 m, suspended), Shay Facey (5/0 d), Aaron Pierre (19/1 d), Aaron Phillips (2/0 m)

Cheltenham v Wycombe

Cheltenham: Jordan Cranston (16/0 d), Jordon Forster (4/0 d)

Wycombe: Sam Saunders (20/1 m), Sido Jombati (13/0 d)(both doubtful), Anthony Stewart (17/1 d), Michael Harriman (11/1 d), Scott Kashket (3/0 f, probably out)

Crawley Town v Lincoln City

Crawley Town: Kaby Djalo (2/0 m), Billy Clifford (7/1 m)

Lincoln City: Lee Frecklington (4/2 m), Danny Rowe (6/0 d)(both doubtful), James Wilson (4/1 d, probably out), Josh Vickers (17/0 g)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

my personal fav acca for this weekend folks is

brentford, cardiff, wolves, newport, scnuthorpe, accrington, swindon, wycombe

stake £20    returns is £10.000

2nd acca

cardiff, scnuthorpe, accrington, swindon, wimbledon, oxford, wycombe, exeter, southend

stake £15    returns £20.000

good luck to all

Edited by sajtion

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League 1 and Premiership

Aberdeen have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 games in Premiership.
Brechin have failed to win their last 23 games in Scottish Championship.
Fleetwood have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 4 games in League 1.
Milton Keynes Dons have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 4 games in League 1.

You can find interesting 102 Football Betting Streaks for 17.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-17-02-2018-7754

Alright guys, my first post for a few weeks after just getting home from my annual S.E Asia travels and I fancy Hibs today to get a result against Aberdeen.

Hibs have had problems this season creating in the final third and taking the chances when they do come along and they moved to address that in the January window. Moving on the passenger who was Stokes and bringing in McLaren and Kamberi, both scoring already, with the addition of the very talented Scott Allen we have got some serious creativity now to provide the chances, I think we have improved. The thought of a Hibs midfield of Allen, McGinn and McGeouch has the fans licking their lips.

This will be a tough, close game as Aberdeen are obviously a very good side but I think Hibs could just shade it and the odds are just enough for me to back the home win.

Hibs win at 2.62. 

Hopefully it's not the jet lag and beer talking :loon

1 hour ago, allyhibs said:

Alright guys, my first post for a few weeks after just getting home from my annual S.E Asia travels and I fancy Hibs today to get a result against Aberdeen.

Hibs have had problems this season creating in the final third and taking the chances when they do come along and they moved to address that in the January window. Moving on the passenger who was Stokes and bringing in McLaren and Kamberi, both scoring already, with the addition of the very talented Scott Allen we have got some serious creativity now to provide the chances, I think we have improved. The thought of a Hibs midfield of Allen, McGinn and McGeouch has the fans licking their lips.

This will be a tough, close game as Aberdeen are obviously a very good side but I think Hibs could just shade it and the odds are just enough for me to back the home win.

Hibs win at 2.62. 

Hopefully it's not the jet lag and beer talking :loon

You've gone bloody mad! In all seriousness, good to have you back. Hope you had a great time away. Pick up any tips on the Chinese Super League while you were out that way? I think Hibernian at home at those odds are a tempter for sure. Although Aberdeen winning 8 of their 13 away games so far this season is a concern. I'd personally be more inclined to back the draw.

Motherwell vs Kilmarnock

I thought I'd join you on the SPL tips this week, Ally. Hopefully, you won't bury me with your superior knowledge when this all goes tits up! This game sticks out for me as a potential season-defining game for both teams. Motherwell are in 6th place on 32 points. Kilmarnock are one place behind on the same number of points. The two clubs are separated only by goal difference.

Over recent weeks, I'd have been tempted to back Kilmarnock to snatch a win here. Back-to-back league wins and a win in the Scottish FA Cup has seen their confidence boosted. However, Motherwell have equalled that. Two clean sheets in their last two competitive matches is giving their defence a morale boost that is much-needed.

Still, in these tight games, the pressure can often show more on the home side. Motherwell do have the 3rd most impressive home record in the SPL this season but even then they've still lost at Fir Park three times already. The saving grace is that Kilmarnock's away record is poor. Only 3 wins in 11 matches on the road. Interestingly, they have drawn more than 50% of their away matches so they know how to kill the play. I just think the absentees that Kilmarnock are suffering will affect them more than the ones hitting Motherwell.

Motherwell AH 0 @ 1.74 with 188Bet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.72 with BetBright

@Papa Lazarou, @allyhibs, @iBetting, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @kulikTS, @golakeh1, @Unnamed, @willie82, @dogmeister, @TheEdge, @JJG, @allthethings, @Mindfulness, @the bastardian, @teddybear3011, and @sajtion. what bets are you guys looking at this weekend?

@StevieDay1983

A draw wouldn't surprise anyone I don't think, I just have a wee feeling it's going to be our day and the odds are just too tempting.

Motherwell v Kilmarnock is a hard one to call. I've been impressed with Kilmarnock this season, especially at home on their artificial pitch. Motherwell are a tough, physical side who rely on Moult for goals. If I was forced to bet on this it would be a draw or under goals. Which players are absent for Kimarnock?

2 hours ago, allyhibs said:

@StevieDay1983

A draw wouldn't surprise anyone I don't think, I just have a wee feeling it's going to be our day and the odds are just too tempting.

Motherwell v Kilmarnock is a hard one to call. I've been impressed with Kilmarnock this season, especially at home on their artificial pitch. Motherwell are a tough, physical side who rely on Moult for goals. If I was forced to bet on this it would be a draw or under goals. Which players are absent for Kimarnock?

Preview said Gary Dicker, Alan Power, Stevie Smith, Gordon Greer, Aaron Tshibola, and Greg Kiltie are all unavailable or very doubtful. So quite a few potentially missing. Even if they play, how fit will they be?

19 hours ago, sajtion said:

my personal fav acca for this weekend folks is

brentford, cardiff, wolves, newport, scnuthorpe, accrington, swindon, wycombe

stake £20    returns is £10.000

2nd acca

cardiff, scnuthorpe, accrington, swindon, wimbledon, oxford, wycombe, exeter, southend

stake £15    returns £20.000

good luck to all

not so good today...meh

2 hours ago, godofhorses said:

Bloody scunny let me down for a ten timer!

i did get a trebke in with Southend Doncaster and Swindon so I’m happy.

As the classic song goes... "who put the c*nt in Scunthorpe?". Never back them to help you out! :lol

8 hours ago, allyhibs said:

@StevieDay1983

Boom! Well in, Ally! A top three finish and automatic European qualification is firmly on!

16 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

As the classic song goes... "who put the c*nt in Scnuthorpe?". Never back them to help you out! :lol

Boom! Well in, Ally! A top three finish and automatic European qualification is firmly on!

We were superb yesterday Stevie, 2-0 flattered Aberdeen. We're in very good shape at the moment, I'd back us to beat anyone. I backed Cardiff as well yesterday so it's been a good weekend for me :ok

Seems a bit strange to say it about odds of 1.30 but that looks a big price to me for Celtic to beat St Johnstone today. Celtic will be determined to get back to winning ways after last weeks blip against a St Johnstone side who are on a really poor run at the moment and don't really offer much of a goalscoring threat. This looks like a formality to me.

Celtic ht/ft at 1.75 looks a steal.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League 1

Bury have failed to win 95% of their last 21 away games in League 1.
Blackburn are undefeated in 95% of their last 21 games in League 1.
Blackburn have scored at least 2 goals in 90% of their last 10 home games in League 1.

You can find interesting 45 Football Betting Streaks for 19.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-19-02-2018-7909

22 hours ago, allyhibs said:

Seems a bit strange to say it about odds of 1.30 but that looks a big price to me for Celtic to beat St Johnstone today. Celtic will be determined to get back to winning ways after last weeks blip against a St Johnstone side who are on a really poor run at the moment and don't really offer much of a goalscoring threat. This looks like a formality to me.

Celtic ht/ft at 1.75 looks a steal.

Looks like you and Brendan Rodgers can both question why St Johnstone are so awful on the road except when they visit Celtic Park. Shows their players can do it but just choose not to at the less-fashionable grounds.

Blackburn vs Bury

It's getting awfully twitchy at the top of the League One table. Shrewsbury, Wigan, and Blackburn look like the three teams competing for the automatic promotion spots. However, if Rotherham can pick up their results on the road to match their superb home form then they might gate crash that battle.

In this game, 3rd placed Blackburn have a chance to move to the top of the table against 23rd placed Bury. The catch here is that Ryan Lowe's team have picked up their performances since the sacking of Chris Lucketti. This has certainly become far from a certain win for the home team.

The odds backing a Rovers win are a little too short for me. Bury are unbeaten in their last 5 league games. They only have 1 win on the road but they have drawn 5 matches away from home. Results recently have picked up. I still think Blackburn should win this game but it will be a tough one. I think Tony Mowbray's side should get the narrow win but the question is whether Bury can get a goal or not. I think BTTS will be worth backing because both teams have scored in 8 out of the 9 previous games involving Blackburn and 4 of the last 5 matches involving Bury.

BTTS @ 1.96 with Unibet

Bury AH +1.25 @ 1.80 with 188Bet