** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps Competition - Saturday Feb 10th

315 Warwick

Kylemore Lough 100/30 Hills

Cracking little race and I fancy Kylemore Lough to bounce back to top form now he has had two starts for his new stable. Highly tried last season for Kerry Lee and ran in a Grade 1 at Aintree. In contrast this looks a much easier assignment and I thought he ran ok to a point behind Un De Sceaux last time. I thought he would be a 9/4 shot here so happy to take the value.

Newbury 3:35 Verdana Blue @ 12/1 bet365 e/w thanks

Verdana Blue....from Nicky Henderson yard (if its blue that will do for me ) the 6yo has won three hurdle races and a NH flat race from 2m to 2m 3f on good and good to soft ground ,She comes here after a 49 day break after finishing 3rd at Ascot Racing Welfare Handicap Hurdle 2m good to soft beaten 4.5 lengths ,

She had all three runs this season all at Ascot a 5th a win and that 3rd place in last race the handicapper put her up after win 8lbs and add another 1lb after last race so off 145 today with D N Russell in saddle