** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps Competition - Wednesday Feb 7th (Ludlow & Fakenham Off)

240 Ludlow

Brillare Momento EW 8/1 betfair

Had my eye on this mare this season and thought she ran much better than her result two starts back. I had a little interest next time when she was a fair 4th at Sandown in a good race. I see she has the dreaded WS on the race card telling us she has had a wind op since so i'm hoping it has a positive effect, good price and should repay EW backers.

Wolverhampton 8:25 Eternalist. @ 8/1 bet365 e/w thanks

Eternalist.....from Jim Goldie yard the 5yo has been a winner at 5f on turf at Thirsk in class 6 handicap good to firm she's only had the eight runs on the AW with her finishing placed five times with four runs here over this distance finding two 3rd and a 2nd place finish ,

Her last race was 19tn days ago when at Newcastle 5f off 61 mark she led until headed 2f out, remained close up until no extra inside final furlong with Phil Dennis claiming 3lbs ,The handicapper sees her back to 60 mark and the yard having the hood back on as she's ran last four races without it , Jockey Phil Dennis is keeping the ride and still claiming 3lbs off

• BillyHills changed the title to Naps Competition - Wednesday Feb 7th (Ludlow & Fakenham Off)