** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Feb 9th - 12th

Eintracht Frankfurt vs FC Koln

For this week's preview we once again return to the old faithful of Eintracht Frankfurt. They are 4th in the Bundesliga form table over the past 8 matches with 14 points from those games. They suffered a disappointing defeat in the league last weekend but quickly made amends when they destroyed Mainz in the DFB Pokal during the week. FC Koln might have lost last weekend but it was far from unexpected as they took on Borussia Dortmund. That was also a Friday game and without a game in midweek the travelling side will be fresh for this encounter.

There is a concern here that the home side prefer to play counter attacking football under Niko Kovac. FC Koln have been tipped by many to come into this game looking for all three points with the number of remaining games reducing by the week and the opportunity to catch the teams outside the relegation zone becoming rarer by the day. However, an away trip to a top 6 team in decent form is certainly a fixture that will see the away side be happy with a point. By adopting a counter attack approach themselves, this could lure Eintracht Frankfurt into uncomfortable territory.

Even with these worries, I still feel Eintracht Frankfurt should get the win. A draw or even defeat would be considered a huge disappointment for the home team. FC Koln are 7 points off safety and need to start picking up points quicker. Stefan Ruthenbeck's side have only scored 6 goals on the road and that is a big issue for them. I can't see their attacking intent changing here. The pressure will be to pick up wins at home and take anything away from home. I expect a dour spectacle with two teams sitting back and waiting for the other to make the first move. I would not be surprised to see a 0-0 or a single goal game.

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.82 with 188Bet

Total Corners Under 9.5 @ 1.90 with Bet365

@Magic0024, @malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, and @JKos, what bets are turning your heads before these matches this weekend?

my personal picks

i like cologne to win this week a lot. they have played a lot better then the odds suggests

batshuayi to score a hat trick for borussia dortmund is another interesting bet. he scored two on his debut so clearly adapted well to league and i don't see why he can't do better against poor hamburg

schalke to score both halves versus bayern munich and half time to be draw 

hertha berlin to lead half time and draw in second half

hoffenheim v mainz 2-2 score draw

RB Leipzig v FC Augsburg

RB Leipzig: Halstenberg (15/2 d), Forsberg (12/1 m)

FC Augsburg: Opare (17/0 d, transfer issues), Gouweleeuw (20/0 d), Richter (2/1 f), Finnbogason (18/11 f, top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

RB Leipzig have scored in each of their last 7 matches in Bundesliga.
RB Leipzig conceded at least one goal in 80% of their home matches in Bundesliga.
RB Leipzig have scored in 100% of their home matches in Bundesliga.
FC Augsburg have scored 38% of their goals after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.
31% of FC Augsburg's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 61 Football Betting Streaks for 09.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-09-02-2018-7644

Bayern Munich is comfortable in the game, Schalke is burning to return to victory and to keep in the top positions, I will bet on the relative indifference of the home side and I will go with both teams score
FC BAYERN MUNICH vs FC SCHALKE @@ Both team to score, odds 1.95

Bayern have won their last 8 games in Bundesliga.
Mainz have failed to win their last 16 away games in Bundesliga.
Borussia Dortmund have won 82% of their last 11 home games against Hamburg in all competitions.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 86% of Hertha Berlin's last 14 away games in Bundesliga.
Bayern are undefeated in their last 16 games against Schalke in all competitions.

You can find interesting 78 Football Betting Streaks for 10.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-10-02-2018-7681

Werder Bremen have drawn their last 3 home games in Bundesliga.
67% of Stuttgart's matches had under 2.5 goals in Bundesliga.
Monchengladbach have lost their last 4 away matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 77 Football Betting Streaks for 11.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-11-02-2018-7684

Stuttgart vs Borussia M’Gladbach
2018, February 11, 15:30 (CET Time)
Bundesliga

This match offers interesting odds because despite being in the lower part of the table the Stuttgart has had a better performance at home with 6 wins in 10 games, the problem is that still does not win at away. But in this match the team plays at home, and is expected to return to the path of victory after a game at home lost against Schalke 04 and gave good feelings in the away draw against Wolfsburg, so it is expected to break that 3-game streak without winning.

And more that goes against a Borussia M'Gladbach who has not performed well as a visitor, although with 3 wins there they has managed to stay in the middle of the table. Has three consecutive away defeats, the team does not show a good recent performance, and more because he has lost the last game at home against RB Leipzing, for a single victory in the last five games, only being able to score in two of those matches .

The situation is that in the matches between them, in the last five has been the M'Gladbach which has taken the victory, two of them in the Mercedes-Benz-Arena. So going against the recent form and giving more weight to the background between them is that I see Borussia M'Gladbach stronger and with a level ball is where I found the value for this match.

Borussia M’Gladbach 0 AH with 7 units @ 2.07 at Asianodds

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga II

Nuernberg are undefeated in their last 8 games in Bundesliga II.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 88% of St. Pauli's last 8 games in Bundesliga II.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Nuernberg's last 3 away games in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 47 Football Betting Streaks for 12.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-12-02-2018-7686