** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A Predictions > Feb 9th - 11th

seriearatings.jpg

Here are the odds and ratings for this coming weekend's Serie A matches. A couple of decent games in Fiorentina versus Juventus and Napoli versus Lazio. Otherwise it seems quite a tricky one to find value. Let's see what we can do here then! Hit us with your tips and predictions. I'll get a preview out in the next couple of days. :ok

Crotone V Atalanta

Atalanta -0.25 AH @ 1.72 Betvictor

As I said a couple of weeks back, Crotone had a good transfer window with the additions they've made to their squad. It's starting to show on the pitch as Walter Zenga's side are now unbeaten in 3, a run of results which includes a very respectable draw at Inter Milan.

My view is that it will be tough for Crotone to keep the unbeaten run going here against an Atalanta team which is performing well. Gian Piero Gasperini's side had a number of issues to contend with heading into the game with Chievo at the weekend but they still managed to emerge victorious. Atalanta have had some tough fixtures recently but they still gave a good account of themselves and they may just have too much for a plucky Crotone in this situation.

Looking at the metrics, Atalanta are clearly ahead in almost all areas compared to Crotone and I would expect the Nerazzurri to dominate the play despite being away from home. ELO ratings are also very favourable to Atalanta here which is encouraging. I would say Atalanta should be priced between 1.70 and 1.80 for this game but the markets are giving us 2.00 at the time of writing this which seems generous.

I will take the away side on -0.25 line here for some extra cover but taking Atalanta outright is also acceptable @ EVS or above imo.

Napoli V Lazio

Lazio +1.0 AH @ 1.78 Betvictor

I guess we're seeing a big price on the away team due to conflicting form but I am prepared to back Lazio here as I don't see a big difference between the two sides.

First off, Napoli have won 7 league games on the bounce and are making a serious charge for the scudetto. They're a fantastic team and will surely finish above Lazio come the end of the season. Despite this, I expect Maurizio Sarri's team to be given a stern test this weekend in what should be the tie of the round.

Lazio have staggered recently by losing their last 2 league games. Coach Simone Inzaghi said his team were a little fatigued at the weekend in the home defeat to Genoa. Inzaghi did not field a full-strength team in that game with Milinkovic-Savic and Lulic both absent and Felipe Anderson struggling for match fitness. I expect Milinkovic-Savic and Lulic to return to the starting eleven V Napoli which will make Lazio a lot more competitive.

Looking at the metrics in detail we can see that Lazio outperform Napoli in a couple of key areas. Essentially, both teams create a lot of chances but Lazio actually have the better conversion rate. ELO ratings also suggest game is very balanced so I do not believe such a big price for Lazio is justified here.

Lazio on +1 asian line gives us decent cover in a game that should be more competitive than the markets suggest. Value on away team is too big to ignore in my view.

Sassuolo vs Cagliari

The preview for this round of games is one of the less high profile matches as two out-of-form teams hovering just above the Serie A relegation zone do battle at the Mapei Stadium. Sassuolo have lost 3 of their last 5 matches and that included a 7-0 hammering at the hands of Juventus in their last match. Cagliari have won only 1 of their last 4 league games.

Sassuolo come into this as slight favourites by the money appears to be firmly split between all three outcomes of a home win, away win, and draw. One key fact to remember is that before their defeat to Atalanta in their previous home match, Giuseppe Iachini's side had taken 10 points from a possible 12 in their four home league matches prior to that result.Throw into the mix the fact that Cagliari have only taken 11 points from 11 games on the road this season and favour is seemingly with the home team.

Neither team has been banging in the goals with any great fervour this season. Sassuolo have scored just 14 goals in 23 games and just 5 of those have come at home. Cagliari have scored a few more with 22 goals in 23 games but only 9 of those have come on the road. Jesus, we could be in for a snore-fest here!

Sassuolo to win @ 2.16 with 188Bet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.80 with BetVictor

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jamiedavies02, and @scommetix, do you guys want to follow Mindfulness' lead and give us your thoughts on the above tips? Share some of your own as well. :ok

my thinking is

juventus are great odds. fiorentina swing from good to bad too often but juve should do professional job over them

i do not trust ac milan. they are so awful. everytime that you watch them their either get red card or concede penalty. i can't rely on the anymore so i fancy a draw

crotone to take lead and atlanta to win after ninety minutes so that also brings in atlanta win and both teams to score probably 2-1 or 3-1

i would like to see napoli keep winning although mertens is injured but regardless napoli should win and i know lazio are easy to score against sooner or later. napoli to win and both teams to score

chievo are due a win but genoa have turned a corner after win against lazio and i don't not see them making a step backwards now so i like a draw

i would love to see torino rick a bit more forward but they are playing safer to avoid conceding goals. i see them just having enough to win 1-0. 

inter milan are completely unbackable right now. they haven't won in 8 consecutive games. their motivation and confidence must be really low and if anyone has courage to win bet against them to fail to win again good luck but  personally i'm not getting involved.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Fiorentina's last 3 games in Serie A.
Juventus have won their last 7 matches in Serie A.
Juventus have won 86% of their last 7 matches against Fiorentina in all competitions.
Juventus have kept a clean sheet in 90% of their last 10 matches in Serie A.
Juventus are undefeated in their last 10 matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 61 Football Betting Streaks for 09.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-09-02-2018-7644

Edited by Magic0024

Lazio makes great scoring, has only three under 2.5 and a single away. Napoli should not leave Juventus in the first place, it is required to get the three points of victory and come back in front of the championship race, today I expect to be an open match with many phases and goals, which is very often the two groups
SSC NAPOLI vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.65

Napoli have won their last 7 games in Serie A.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 91% of Lazio's last 22 games in Serie A.
Atalanta have won their last 4 away matches in Serie A.
Atalanta have scored in each of their last 5 away matches in Serie A.
Atalanta have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 away matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 78 Football Betting Streaks for 10.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-10-02-2018-7681

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Bologna's last 8 games in Serie A.
Benevento have failed to score in 80% of their last 10 away games in Serie A.
Inter have drawn their last 5 games in Serie A.
Benevento have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 games in Serie A.
Parma Calcio 1913 have kept a clean sheet in their last 6 home games in Serie B.

You can find interesting 77 Football Betting Streaks for 11.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-11-02-2018-7684

Rough going this weekend guys, Lazio were a disgrace in that second half, some of the goals they conceded were just ridiculous. Atalanta had a tough game as conditions were appauling and it was questionable that the match went ahead. The pitch was in really poor condition aswell and this affected Atalanta's ability to pass ball and dominate the game:

https://www.football-italia.net/117020/inzaghi-lazio-reaction-unacceptable

https://www.football-italia.net/117012/gasp-good-point-circumstances

February has been a difficult month so far but hopefully things will improve soon.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie B

Palermo have won their last 3 home games in Serie B.
Palermo have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 home games in Serie B.
Palermo have scored 28% of their goals in the first 15 minutes in Serie B.
71% of Foggia's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in total in Serie B.
Foggia have scored in 83% of their away matches in Serie B.

You can find interesting 47 Football Betting Streaks for 12.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-12-02-2018-7686