** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Punters Lounge Exclusive £150 added Poker League PokerStars - February Leg 4 - Weds 28th Feb

avongirl

On 2/14/2018 at 6:05 PM, kevsul said:

Hello All, I been trying to login to pokerstars, But when i put pokerstars.com, it keeps coming up with pokerstars.uk, and it tells me i cannot login there, only on .com, any ideas?

@kevsul

Hi Kev, have you sorted this? I think you'll need to contact PokerStars support. If you've not played there for a while it might not be recognising you as a UK player, but pretty sure it's the .uk site you need to use.

23 hours ago, avongirl said:

@kevsul

Hi Kev, have you sorted this? I think you'll need to contact PokerStars support. If you've not played there for a while it might not be recognising you as a UK player, but pretty sure it's the .uk site you need to use.

Thanks,  I'll get onto them, see what they can do

33 minutes ago, AlbusFawkes said:

Thanks Tommy - I've never been good, but always been lucky :D

I ran rather well again last night - until HU, then Helen got me.

I needed 10 runners in order to be able to improve my score with a 2nd place finish. 

Haha... Always been solid!! Thoroughly deserved 1st place! :beer

Nice one Helen (Now I know your name :) ) on 1st and thanks for all the organisationy things! 

Hoping can play all the March games too! Definitely play next weeks anyway! :cheers

An awesome performance this month from both Vince and Tommy who between them took 1st and 2nd spots in 3 of the 4 games.:notworthy:clap

Equally tight between 3rd and 4th with consistent performances from thebestthere (Pamela1) and The Herd. :clap

Well done to the eventual podium finishers. Here's how to claim:

League Winners:

1st AlbusFawkes £75

2nd Tommyt003 £45

3rd thebestthere £30

To claim please email [email protected] with the following:

Subject: Poker League

Message Content.

PL Username: *
PayPal Email: *
Prize Amount/Position: £75 (1st) / £45 (2nd) / £30 (3rd)

Please note, payments are normally processed together for all our monthly competitions around 14 days after the end of the month. :ok