** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps Competition - Sunday Feb 4th

4.00 Taunton

Scales EW 13/2 Betfair

Really cant fancy anything on Sunday that is not odds on, the Henderson treble at Musselburgh looks worth a wager at around 5/2!
Anyway i'm going to back Scales EW at around 6/1-13/2 at Taunton. I watched his race last time out and was travelling really well when coming down and said to myself he wants backing next time in a poor race. Well Kerry Lee has found a very poor race and should have little trouble in finishing in the frame at least.

Leopardstown 4:10 Coeur Joyeux @ 20/1 bet365 e/w thanks 

Coeur Joyeux....from J P Dempsey yard is one of four runners owner JP McManus has in race which are with four different trainers so JP will be looking to see what he takes to Cheltenham , I 'm going the third priced horse of his four runners ,

This 7yo has ran six times chasing and has found two wins and two placed a 2nd and 3rd finish although he's not ran for 78 days when he won at Punchestown 2m 6.5f hcp chase soft/heavy was in mid-division he made headway to challenge in 2nd place 2 out and soon led narrowly and kept on well under pressure run-in where strongly pressed but held on well , the yard keep it in family with L P Dempsey in saddle