** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps Competition - Saturday Feb 3rd

320 Wetherby

Red Rising 6/4 bet365

Really difficult to pick a Nap out on Saturday with so many decent horses up and down the country plus the graded action in Ireland. I'm struck by Red Rising at Wetherby although the price may not be as big we would like it still represents a bit of value to me.
The yard does well on their northern raids and its interesting that Harry is up here to ride it. He's been well backed on all four starts since coming over from Ireland and won two of them. I get the feeling he has unfinished business over hurdles before going chasing and the bad ground stopped him last time.

SANDOWN 3.00 Folsom Blue @ 16/1 e/w thanks 

Folsom Blue....from Gordon Elliott yard (if its blue that will do for me) the 11yo may have the best days behind him the fact that Gordon sends him over from Ireland and Barry Geraghty is over as well to be in saddle in only his 3rd race for Yard was previously with Mouse Morris,
He's had two runs for Gordon both in November last year he also came to yard that month as well and kicked off with a win at Clonmel 3m soft/heavy and a 4th place at Navan 2m6.5f soft/heavy with Jack Kennedy in saddle in both races , With a extra furlong from last race to run today should help him and Gordon has had 69 days to get some stamina and fitness work done on him and may find that bit extra to give in race