** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Outside Chance (2018)

Broncos v Bulldogs: Josh Morris at 12/5 with 365 (B3)

Honourable mention for Nikorima who would have been a bet at 17/4 with SX if he was one of the hotshots. I don't think this system has ever thrown up a bet with them before and suggests they value him more highly in the spread market than on the fixed odds. Couldn't resist an interest.

Partick v Ross: Schalk at 43/10 with 888 (A1)

Can't understand this price on any level, subjective or objective, huge value win or lose. Make no mistake, he's more likely not to score than to land the odds but, for me, only around 10% of bets I place are as solid as this one.

Leigh v Salford: Hall at 5/2 with Fred (B1), Mata'uita at 11/4 with Lads (B1) and Welham at 15/8 with Lads (B3)

Also like non-hotshot Hutchison at 11/2 with Lads; would have qualified at 9/2 or better.

Lads seem to be giving several price boosts for the Challenge Cup. I used them on Welham (from 7/4) and Hutchison (from 5/1).