** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

FA Cup Predictions > Feb 6th & 7th

facupodds.jpg

The FA Cup 4th Round replays are scheduled to take place next week. Here are the four matches that are arranged. Championship side Birmingham will look to put their league woes to one side and cause an upset against an out-of-form Premier League Huddersfield. League Two Rochdale will also be hoping to cause a giant-killing when they entertain Championship outfit Millwall. Premier League Swansea are re-discovering their form under Carlos Carvalhal and will be looking to progress to the last 16 at home against League Two Notts County. Finally, Premier League Tottenham will be aiming to make light work of League Two side Newport County at Wembley.

Give us any early predictions you might have for this game before my two previews for this round of matches go up early next week. :ok

Birmingham City v Huddersfield

Birmingham City: Jacques Maghoma (25/4 m, doubtful), Jonathan Grounds (25/0 d), Isaac Vassell (9/1 f)

Huddersfield: Alex Pritchard (2/0 m, cup-tied), Christopher Schindler (25/0 d), Laurent Depoitre (23/5 f), Daniel Williams (17/0 m), Elias Kachunga (17/1 f), Chris Löwe (19/0 d), Jon Stankovič (0/0 d)

Swansea City v Notts County

Swansea City: Andy King (0/0 m), Andre Ayew (0/0 f)(both ineligible), Leroy Fer (20/1 m), Wilfried Bony (15/2 f), Renato Sanches (12/0 m), Angel Rangel (3/0 d), Leon Britton (4/0 m)

Notts County: Mason Bennett (1/1 f), Ben Hall (0/0 d)(both ineligible), Matt Tootle (23/1 d, doubtful), Ross Fitzsimons (17/0 2nd goalkeeper, suspended), Michael O'Connor (0/0 m, captain)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding FA Cup

Birmingham City have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 7 games against Huddersfield in all competitions.
Swansea City have failed to score in 46% of their home matches.
73% of Birmingham City's matches had under 2.5 goals in total.
Huddersfield have failed to win in their last 8 matches.
Notts County have scored in 79% of their away matches.

You can find interesting 66 Football Betting Streaks for 06.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-06-02-2018-7566

I like Milwall to win against Rochdale. They are in nice Form and Rochdale sit in Relegation Zone of Legue One. They won at Weekend agaisnt Northampton, but Milwall will be totaly differnt. Winner will face Spurs or Newport, so i think it´s no doubt that Spurs will take the next Round. So it could be a big Game between Milwall and Spurs. So think whole Club want´s this Match.

Milwall also sit in a good League Position so i think the Rotation will not so heavy - like in first Game against Rochdale.

Milwall @ 2.20 3/10 bet365

FAST STARTS & SLOW BURNERS

I've been staying away from results and backing goals recently. I particularly like a match where I think 1/either team will make a fast start & tonight (Weds!) Spurs could do that against Newport. 

Newport have their cup final tonight. They will be winners no matter what the score. The club will receive a huge windfall & the players will get their chance to play at Wembley. 

Spurs will want to get the job done early to avoid any embarrassment. An early goal to show who the boss is & settle things down.

Spreadex have set the first goal time at 26-29m. I can't see Spurs not being in front by half time, so a 6 point loss could be the worst case here.

BET365 set the first goal at 21mins, so a full 5 mins ahead of spreadex.

But I would be surprised if Spurs weren't in front in the first 15mins. Being at home especially so.

SELL TIME OF FIRST GOAL FOR 1pt

(BRIGHTONS goal on 7mins netted a 33point profit on Saturday. Spreadex set the first goal time at 40-43mins)

2 hours ago, Neubs said:

I like Milwall to win against Rochdale. They are in nice Form and Rochdale sit in Relegation Zone of Legue One. They won at Weekend agaisnt Northampton, but Milwall will be totaly differnt. Winner will face Spurs or Newport, so i think it´s no doubt that Spurs will take the next Round. So it could be a big Game between Milwall and Spurs. So think whole Club want´s this Match.

Milwall also sit in a good League Position so i think the Rotation will not so heavy - like in first Game against Rochdale.

Milwall @ 2.20 3/10 bet365

Yeah you are right Neubs. A huge match in the next round for either team, but you have to say the the Lions will be well up for this with SPURS at home waiting in the next round. I know a senior board member of MILWALL & they will be making sure that Neil Harris fields a strong side to ensure some much needed cash gets into the coffers. Don't forget the FA  cup match against Spurs could lead to a money sinning replay. 

SPREADEX go 51-54 for the time of the first MILWALL goal.. I'd be surprised if they weren't taking the game to Rochdale from the off  & getting off the mark in the first half.

12 hours ago, Neubs said:

Milwall @ 2.20 3/10 >bet365

FT 1:0

:eyes

Football Facts and Streaks regarding FA Cup

Newport conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 8 matches.
Tottenham have scored in each of their last 14 matches.
Newport have scored in 76% of their away matches.
Tottenham have been undefeated in their last 12 home matches.
38% of Tottenham's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute.

You can find interesting 70 Football Betting Streaks for 07.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-07-02-2018-7569

11 hours ago, Neubs said:

FT 1:0

:eyes

FFS, I should have learnt my lesson from MILWALL, they always let me down. From now on they will go into my my little black book, and come the day of the revolution, they will be first up against the wall...........

i almost had Swansea on the team performance. It was set at 66, and was the value bet, as with a Swansea win, , 2 goals, clean sheet and 3 corners you were in profit. Conceding a goal was cancelled out by the additional goals, so a big profit was there last night.