** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps Competition - Friday Feb 2nd

405 Catterick

Iskabeg Lane 5/2 bet365

Trappy little handicap but I think Iskabeg Lane is the one to be with here over the favourite Mount Oliver. The jolly showed improved form last time at Fontwell but I though it was the conditions that played to his strengths, namely the bog he was running on. This is quicker ground and a sharper track so dont be surprised if he doesn't run as well under a penalty?
The selection won well at Market Rasen three starts back on good to soft and has since ran fairly well in defeat (both on much softer) He goes back over 3 miles here, he didn't run too well over this trip once before but that was very soft on a stiff track, this is a different kettle of fish and I expect him to go well.

Chepstow: 3:20 Quids In @ 6/1 betfair win thanks 

Quids In....from Oliver Greenall yard the 5yo has been a winner of a hurdle race at 2m on heavy ground , He's shown his best form on heavy going and is dropping down to class 4 after running his last three races in class 3 which saw him finish 2nd, 3rd and 4th ,

He's had 41 days since that 4th place at Haydock 1m 7.5f the yard are increasing the distance for todays race to 2m 3.5f and with going heavy it should suit they also bring Ross Turner claiming 7lbs in which will see the horse carrying less weight and running off 113 mark which is 3lbs less than his last winning mark