Announcements
** Poker League Results : July: 1st McG, 2nd Rhino_Power, 3rd Elliott Sutcliffe; August: 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd Rivrd **
** August Naps Competition Result: 1st LEE-GRAYS, 2nd Gary66, 3rd LeMale, 4th RUG. KO Cup Winner DONNYFLYER. Most Winners TVY: **

La Liga Predictions > Feb 2nd - 5th

spainratings.jpg

You can check out the odds and ratings for this coming weekend's La Liga games right here. The small matter of the Copa del Rey Semi-Finals need to be addressed first but obviously feel free to put up some early tips in here before those games take place. Atletico Madrid versus Valencia is catching my eye as the big game here. :ok

Getafe vs Leganes

I must apologise for this preview. I did plan on backing either Villarreal or Celta Vigo as the in-form La Liga sides outside of Barcelona. However, the price on Getafe to win at home seemed more comfortable than either Villarreal or Celta Vigo being backed away.

The key for me here is the fact that Leganes were in action during midweek in their Copa del Rey Quarter Final draw with Sevilla. It is a match that would have undoubtedly taken a physical and emotional toll on the players. How can they be asked to go again just days later away to a Getafe side that are proving tricky to beat in recent games?

My intuition is telling me to back a solid win for Getafe here. Two defeats in their last seven league matches has seen them rise to 9th in the table and just 5 points off the Europa League places. The signing of former Chelsea striker Loic Remy could also prove inspirational. Leganes are still buzzing from knocking Real Madrid out of the Copa del Rey but can they cope with the grind of La Liga with the cup still firmly on their minds? I'm not convinced.

Getafe to win @ 2.00 with William Hill

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.50 with Ladbrokes

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, and @derbent, it was interesting reading some of your thoughts on the Copa del Rey games in midweek but what do you think about the La Liga matches this weekend?

Real Sociedad has 15 out of 21 over 2.5 goals and nine at 11 over 2.5 home games. La Coruna has 15 out of 21 over 2.5 goals, with 14 goals scored goals, and away from seven at 11 over 2 , 5 goals and goals. The two teams are fighting for their stay, a tough fight will be made, everything is open, so I will go with the many goals
REAL SOCIEDAD vs DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.52

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

Deportivo have failed to win 93% of their last 15 away games in La Liga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 85% of Real Sociedad's last 13 home games in La Liga.
Real Sociedad have lost their last 4 games in La Liga.
Real Sociedad have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in La Liga.
Deportivo have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 62 Football Betting Streaks for 02.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-02-02-2018-7417

Deportivo Alavés v Celta de Vigo

Deportivo Alavés: Rubén Duarte (12/0 d, suspended), Wakaso (12/0 m, suspended), Litri (1/0 d), Torres (10/0 m), Burgui (13/1 m), Guidetti (3/1 f, on loan from Celta)

Celta de Vigo: Hugo Mallo (19/0 d)

Levante UD v Real Madrid

Levante UD: Chema (17/1 d, suspended), Campaña (20/0 m, suspended), Raul Fernandez (11/0 g), Toño (12/0 d), Álex  Alegría (9/0 f)

Real Madrid:  Dani Ceballos (6/2 m, doubtful), Jesús Vallejo (3/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 86% of Real Madrid's last 21 away games in La Liga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 94% of Celta Vigo's last 16 away games in La Liga.
Villarreal have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 away games in La Liga.
Eibar conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 5 home matches in La Liga.
Celta Vigo have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 80 Football Betting Streaks for 03.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-03-02-2018-7470

Athletic Bilbao have drawn their last 3 games in La Liga.
Barcelona have won 86% of their last 14 away games in La Liga.
Barcelona are undefeated in their last 28 games in La Liga.
Atletico have kept a clean sheet in 73% of their last 11 games in La Liga.
Atletico are undefeated in 96% of their last 25 games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 79 Football Betting Streaks for 04.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-04-02-2018-7472

Malaga have failed to win 92% of their last 12 away games in La Liga.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Malaga's last 8 games in La Liga.
Malaga have failed to score in 83% of their last 6 games in La Liga.
Las Palmas have conceded at least 2 goals in 88% of their last 16 games in La Liga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Las Palmas's last 4 games in La Liga.

You can find interesting 47 Football Betting Streaks for 05.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-05-02-2018-7475