** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Coppa Italia Predictions > 2017/18

coppaitalia.jpg

Here are the odds for the semi-finals of the Coppa Italia. It's the first legs this week with the second legs taking place later next week. Will any of you Italian football punters be taking a wager out on these two matches?

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jamiedavies02, and @scommetix.

Funnily enough I've been having a look over this this morning, no bets in either match although I do have some thoughts re the outright.

Interestingly, Atalanta are available at 16/1 for Coppa Italia glory - they face Juventus in the semi-final in which theyre 9/4 to qualify. If you divide the 16/1 to win outright by 9/4 to qualify that makes them around 4/1 to win the final should they make it - they're only 9/4 against Juventus so there is absolutely no way they'll be anywhere near that price, in fact, looking at recent price history you could even make them favs should they end up playing Milan. They're odds on to exit at the semi-final stage but on prices alone they're the value bet.

FYI I've attached my Serie A ratings below

i1.JPG.ddba194e5cc3629cf1e05634f4b4cf8c.JPG

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Coppa Italia

Juventus have won 86% of their last 7 games in Coppa Italia.
Juventus have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 games in Coppa Italia.
Juventus are undefeated in their last 22 games against Atalanta in all competitions.
Juventus have scored at least 2 goals in their last 7 games in Coppa Italia.

You can find interesting 55 Football Betting Streaks for 30.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-30-01-2018-7343

23 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

I've got to be honest, I would love to see Atalanta upset Juventus. Even if they lose on aggregate, it would be great for Italian football if the underdogs won one leg to show that the giant-killings can still happen. I'm tempted to back Atalanta with a Double Chance.

I would also love for Atalanta to make at least some troubles for Juventus. This way, giving hope to the less favored teams :)

I think, this match will be different from Sunday's, Lazio is the best qualifying team, he scores with ease and can take the lead today for the final of Copa Italia
AC MILAN vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ +0.25 AH SS LAZIO ROMA, odds 1.78

Edited by betcatalog

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Coppa Italia

AC Milan have kept a clean sheet in 71% of their last 7 games in Coppa Italia.
AC Milan are undefeated in 94% of their last 18 home games against Lazio in all competitions.

You can find interesting 68 Football Betting Streaks for 31.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-31-01-2018-7345