StevieDay1983

Premier League Predictions > Feb 3rd - 5th

Recommended Posts

The midweek card was great but this looks a lot more difficult on first viewing. I'm struggling to shortlist games here and you know you're in trouble when that happens. Some cards you just have to sit back and let it all play out and that might not be a bad idea this weekend, let the dust settle after that wretched transfer window.

Will post again if I find anything but not really expecting to with this pile of dross.

@andrewcalo Swansea have a fighting chance of staying in the division now, despite the naysayers. Are you able to conjure up any bets from leftfield on this card?

@Tiffy Don't slag off Glenn!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Burnley vs Manchester City

Having witnessed Manchester City first hand and purely playing in second gear all game I am struggling to see how anyone can beat them this season. The defeat to Liverpool is likely to be an anomaly. However, games like this at Turf Moor will be a huge test for the Citizens. Particularly now the secret is out that they hate the physical game... not that it was a big secret anyway!

Burnley's home form is not a patch on what it has been in previous seasons. Their recent form is also atrocious with the Clarets going 9 matches in all competitions without a win. That last victory came in a 1-0 win at home to an out-of-form Stoke on 12th December, 2017.

City had shown signs of being broken in the Liverpool league game and against Bristol City in the Carabao Cup. The doubts cast on Pep Guardiola's side have quickly been dismissed after superb performances against Cardiff in the FA Cup and West Brom in the league.

I think Burnley will make life difficult for City here. Many bookies are practically giving the away side the win before kick-off. Burnley are a side that have a track record of upsetting the big sides. I just think Burnley are in a rut and this might not be the game that will see them out of it. It'll be narrow but City should scrape through.

Burnley +1.75 AH @ 1.82 with BetVictor

Manchester City to win to nil @ 2.07 with 188Bet

What about the rest of you? Any bets lined up for these games?

@Mindfulness, @Pep004, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @andrewcalo, @Tiffy, @waynecoyne, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @Duke_Tm, @dogmeister, @Arkadi Manucharov, @derbent, @fat, @allyhibs, @6avin24, @discipline, @the bastardian, @Bronxie, @Bett@KikoCy, @teddybear3011, @markus808, @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @vasilli07, @Dylan Lynch, @neilovan, @JKos, @zemo91, @jamiedavies02, @kulikTS, @mrclubbie, @Judeksi, and @AndreBR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

I am new,my english is little bad so try understand me,I am big fan of Everton F.C,and from that,I created a love for betting and ofc for PL, I have been looking for a long time for this, people who follow PL and I hope that they have some information about clubs and inside the clubs,so I am wondering about match Leicester City-Swansea City.Odds on host is little low so I think double chance on Swansea City,what do you think ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MaliMisko12 said:

Hi

I am new,my english is little bad so try understand me,I am big fan of Everton F.C,and from that,I created a love for betting and ofc for PL, I have been looking for a long time for this, people who follow PL and I hope that they have some information about clubs and inside the clubs,so I am wondering about match Leicester City-Swansea City.Odds on host is little low so I think double chance on Swansea City,what do you think ?

:welcome to PL @MaliMisko12  :ok 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/02/2018 at 11:14 AM, Mindfulness said:

The midweek card was great but this looks a lot more difficult on first viewing. I'm struggling to shortlist games here and you know you're in trouble when that happens. Some cards you just have to sit back and let it all play out and that might not be a bad idea this weekend, let the dust settle after that wretched transfer window.

Will post again if I find anything but not really expecting to with this pile of dross.

@andrewcalo Swansea have a fighting chance of staying in the division now, despite the naysayers. Are you able to conjure up any bets from leftfield on this card?

@Tiffy Don't slag off Glenn!

 

Well that's the whole point, we can't slag him off now that he isn't with you lot anymore!

So, I'm not sure what the song has been changed to, but I will find out tmrw when I visit the Amex.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BRIGHTON V WET SPAM

Put into simple terms, this is a game Brighton need to win in order to avoid being dragged into the bottom 3. The opportunity is there, as WHU are without a lot of their first choice players. 

If we can get an early start & put our chances away, then I don't see why we can't get all 3 points.

izquerdo spurned a glorious chance on Wednesday in the early stages, and I think that Brighton will make a fast start again, looking for a early goal.

B365 have set the early goal at 36m, and I can see us scoring before this

GOAL BEFORE 36m @1.83

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, MaliMisko12 said:

Hi

I am new,my english is little bad so try understand me,I am big fan of Everton F.C,and from that,I created a love for betting and ofc for PL, I have been looking for a long time for this, people who follow PL and I hope that they have some information about clubs and inside the clubs,so I am wondering about match Leicester City-Swansea City.Odds on host is little low so I think double chance on Swansea City,what do you think ?

Hi MaliMisko, welcome to the forum.

Your English is fine, more eloquent than some (native) others on here!

well, Swansea have certainly picked up since the new manager took over, victories over Arsenal & Liverpool will certainly have boosted their confidence. Leicester have been going well, but perhaps the unsettling of  Mahrez by Man City may have an effect on them?

Go for the DC on the Swans if you feel it offers value. 

Good luck!

 

 

Edited by Tiffy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

West Bromwich v Southampton

West Bromwich: Grzegorz Krychowiak (18/0 m), Hal Robson-Kanu (16/2 f), Kieran Gibbs (21/0 d), Jake Livermore (23/0 m)(all doubtful), James Morrison (4/1 m), Nacer Chadli (3/1 m)

Southampton: Manolo Gabbiadini (22/3 f, doubtful), Charlie Austin (16/6 f, top scorer)

 

Arsenal v Everton FC

Arsenal: Jack Wilshere (13/1 m, illness), Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (f, newcomer, illness)(both doubtful), Santi Cazorla (0/0 m), Danny Welbeck (16/3 f)

Everton FC: Ramiro Funes Mori (0/0 d), James McCarthy (4/0 m), Maarten Stekelenburg (0/0 g), Leighton Baines (13/2 d)

 

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arsenal vs Everton

It's been a tough few weeks for Arsene Wenger's side as the #WengerOut brigade have been handed ample ammunition after the Gunners have managed just two wins in their last eight competitive matches. Signing Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang will have silenced some doomsayers but results are needed urgently.

Things have been just as rocky (not sticky!) for the Toffees. Life was good under Sam Allardyce a few months back but form has mellowed. The win against Leicester in midweek was a first win in six matches for Everton. So they will be hoping to build on that with former Gunner Theo Walcott looking to draw blood against his former team.

This game has goals written all over it. Arsenal have 14 goals in their last 7 matches. Not signing a commanding centre back could be a continuing issue for Arsenal. Everton do not have a much better defensive record away from home with just two clean sheets on the road all season. Picking a winner is tough but it could be one where home advantage prevails in a goal-filled fiesta.

BTTS @ 2.00 with William Hill

Anytime Scorer Aubameyang @ 1.91 with Betfred

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

West Brom have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 9 home games against Southampton in all competitions.
Man City have scored at least 2 goals in 89% of their last 18 games in Premier League.
Arsenal are undefeated in their last 20 home games against Everton in all competitions.
Man City have won 91% of their last 23 games in Premier League.
Huddersfield have failed to score in 82% of their last 11 away games in Premier League.


You can find interesting 80 Football Betting Streaks for 03.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-03-02-2018-7470

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brighton & Hove Albion - West Ham United 1(2.35 bet365)

I decided to play the home win beacuse finally they brought a attacker who can score a goal(I mean on Leo Uloa) and Jurgen Locadia who is injured.They are playing old English football(Ball on the wing and goes to cross to attacker),they have two very good wings(Ezuqierdo and Anthony Knockaret),well Ezuqierdo is type of very fast player and someone who can cross to attacker but he is poor at finishing scoring chances,but on other side,Knockaret is someone who is responsible to create chance for Seagles.Defensive are very good with Duffy and Dunk in position od CB.Home play good with the team similiar qualites as like West Ham . The main reason why I belive in home victory is currently list of injured at West Ham.Currently nobody can create chance in West Ham and they have very lucky penalty decision on home draw against Crystal Palace.In West Hama there is the absence of Lanzinia who creates the game and Arnautovica who adapted the role of the attackers.So I belive that Seagles will take an advantage of guest handicap 

good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LEICESTER v SWANSEA Sat 2018-02-03


How disruptive is Riyad Mahrez! Every transfer window he is captain CHAOS! He won't play this weekend, and Leicester probably will get very little out of him for the rest of the season. 

It has to affect team spirit, and moral. It's a really bad situation to have a festering player around the squad. Negative vibes all around ! Leicester have only been doing so well, because Puel had Vardy and Mahrez buzzing. The air has gone out of the balloon here ... psssssssssssstttttttt ! 

Swansea will come into this game absolutely flying. Two unreal wins, at home against Liverpool and Arsenal. Come on, NOBODY gave them 6 points from those two games ! Amazing game plans, excellent execution. They beat Arsenal easily. 

So Carlos Carvalhal has performed wonders. It's sardines eating sharks, and this weekend the sardines could continue to bite back. 

The bet I like here is the away double chance. Swansea to win or draw is very decently priced at 2.1 

Away Double Chance - Odds 2.1 (2 Units)

 

Just a quick off topic post, because I did'nt know where to post it in the cricket forum.

As a South African I have never seen a worse Proteas ODI team assembled than the one to play against India on Sunday. No AB de Villiers, No Faf du Plessis, and the rest of the batting lineup struggling.

Berhardien a joke, Duminy useless, Markram finding his feet, and de Kock and Miller out of form. 3 left hand batsmen all extremely vulnerable to spin (Miller, Duminy and de Kock).  Add to this a seam bowling attack that has no variation. Morkel bowls to short, Ngidi is just starting out, and Phehlukwayo is just not good enough.

Add to this that SA may drop de Kock for this game and give Heinrich Klaasen a chance. 

If I see that I'll borrow money to bet on India in this game.

Our match winner David Miller has really gone off the boil. Maybe some psychological reaction to blinding a person (a 6 in the IPL) a couple of years back. No form or belief at the moment ...  

SA deserve their low ODI world ranking because they are crap. No form at all, having a terrible last Summer in the UK (failing in the ICC Champions trophy, and being KO'ed by England in the ODI series). I don't like to bet against SA teams but the writing is on the wall here.

India won the 1st ODI at a canter, realistically by 8 wickets with 6 overs to spare. In a boxing match they would have thrown in the white towel and surrendered. SA were s__t awful!

At 8 to 10 INDIA WIN is a gift price. 

 

Edited by neilovan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mindfulness said:

I think,the better solution will be to play Aubameyang not to score anyway,if he is injured,he will be subtitution or he wont play.You must know(I am big fan of everton)that is Big Sam will go %100 with 5 defenders in formation 5-4-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, neilovan said:

LEICESTER v SWANSEA Sat 2018-02-03


How disruptive is Riyad Mahrez! Every transfer window he is captain CHAOS! He won't play this weekend, and Leicester probably will get very little out of him for the rest of the season. 

It has to affect team spirit, and moral. It's a really bad situation to have a festering player around the squad. Negative vibes all around ! Leicester have only been doing so well, because Puel had Vardy and Mahrez buzzing. The air has gone out of the balloon here ... psssssssssssstttttttt ! 

Swansea will come into this game absolutely flying. Two unreal wins, at home against Liverpool and Arsenal. Come on, NOBODY gave them 6 points from those two games ! Amazing game plans, excellent execution. They beat Arsenal easily. 

So Carlos Carvalhal has performed wonders. It's sardines eating sharks, and this weekend the sardines could continue to bite back. 

The bet I like here is the away double chance. Swansea to win or draw is very decently priced at 2.1 

Away Double Chance - Odds 2.1 (2 Units)

 

Just a quick off topic post, because I did'nt know where to post it in the cricket forum.

As a South African I have never seen a worse Proteas ODI team assembled than the one to play against India on Sunday. No AB de Villiers, No Faf du Plessis, and the rest of the batting lineup struggling.

Berhardien a joke, Duminy useless, Markram finding his feet, and de Kock and Miller out of form. 3 left hand batsmen all extremely vulnerable to spin (Miller, Duminy and de Kock).  Add to this a seam bowling attack that has no variation. Morkel bowls to short, Ngidi is just starting out, and Phehlukwayo is just not good enough.

Add to this that SA may drop de Kock for this game and give Heinrich Klaasen a chance. 

If I see that I'll borrow money to bet on India in this game.

Our match winner David Miller has really gone off the boil. Maybe some psychological reaction to blinding a person (a 6 in the IPL) a couple of years back. No form or belief at the moment ...  

SA deserve their low ODI world ranking because they are crap. No form at all, having a terrible last Summer in the UK (failing in the ICC Champions trophy, and being KO'ed by England in the ODI series). I don't like to bet against SA teams but the writing is on the wall here.

India won the 1st ODI at a canter, realistically by 8 wickets with 6 overs to spare. In a boxing match they would have thrown in the white towel and surrendered. SA were s__t awful!

At 8 to 10 INDIA WIN is a gift price. 

 

If in doubt, just create a new topic in the cricket section mate. Always keen to hear new views in there. :ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/02/2018 at 11:34 AM, StevieDay1983 said:

Burnley vs Manchester City

Having witnessed Manchester City first hand and purely playing in second gear all game I am struggling to see how anyone can beat them this season. The defeat to Liverpool is likely to be an anomaly. However, games like this at Turf Moor will be a huge test for the Citizens. Particularly now the secret is out that they hate the physical game... not that it was a big secret anyway!

Burnley's home form is not a patch on what it has been in previous seasons. Their recent form is also atrocious with the Clarets going 9 matches in all competitions without a win. That last victory came in a 1-0 win at home to an out-of-form Stoke on 12th December, 2017.

City had shown signs of being broken in the Liverpool league game and against Bristol City in the Carabao Cup. The doubts cast on Pep Guardiola's side have quickly been dismissed after superb performances against Cardiff in the FA Cup and West Brom in the league.

I think Burnley will make life difficult for City here. Many bookies are practically giving the away side the win before kick-off. Burnley are a side that have a track record of upsetting the big sides. I just think Burnley are in a rut and this might not be the game that will see them out of it. It'll be narrow but City should scrape through.

Burnley +1.75 AH @ 1.82 with BetVictor

Manchester City to win to nil @ 2.07 with 188Bet

What about the rest of you? Any bets lined up for these games?

@Mindfulness, @Pep004, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @andrewcalo, @Tiffy, @waynecoyne, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @Duke_Tm, @dogmeister, @Arkadi Manucharov, @derbent, @fat, @allyhibs, @6avin24, @discipline, @the bastardian, @Bronxie, @Bett@KikoCy, @teddybear3011, @markus808, @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @vasilli07, @Dylan Lynch, @neilovan, @JKos, @zemo91, @jamiedavies02, @kulikTS, @mrclubbie, @Judeksi, and @AndreBR.

It was looking so good... Dyche and his bloody worms coming back to haunt me again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Crystal Palace conceded at least one goal in 83% of their home matches in Premier League.
Liverpool have been undefeated in their last 12 home matches in Premier League.
Tottenham have been undefeated in their last 7 matches in Premier League.
Tottenham have scored in each of their last 13 matches in Premier League.
36% of Tottenham's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Premier League.

You can find interesting 79 Football Betting Streaks for 04.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-04-02-2018-7472

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


    • Bookies 60
    • Offers 4
    • Casino 11
    New Customers. T&Cs apply. 18+ begambleaware.org

    Free Bets

    • EXCLUSIVE: Bet £10 Get £40 at Paddys! £40
      New customers only. Min stake £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.50) and get £30 in free bets. Cards & Paypal deposits only. Free bets expire in 30 days & must be used on a Sportsbook market. £10 Free to play on Ted Slot Game, valid for 7 days. T&Cs apply.
    • Up to £25 Free Bet at Novibet! £25
      New UK customers only. Min bet £10 at 1.70 (8/11) or higher qualifies for matched bet up to £25. Free bet expires after 30 days and stake not returned. Certain Markets/sports/payment methods excluded. Qualifying bet must be made within 30 days.
    • £50 in Free Bets at LeoVegas Sport £50
      18+ Eligible new customers only. Min stake £10. First single wager of min odds 1/1 will be matched with a free bet up to 50% or max £50. Free Bet can only be used on Mobile, but you can sign up via desktop/tablet. Excludes Horse Racing. Skrill/Neteller deposits do not qualify. T&Cs apply. www.begambleaware.org
    • EXCLUSIVE: Bet £10 Get £30 at Betfair! £30
      New customers only, place a min £10 bet on any Sportsbook market at odds of at least 1.2 (1/5) and we’ll give you £30 in free bets. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. T&C's apply.
    • £50 in Free Bets at Mansionbet! £50
      New customers only. Use code MB50. Min Deposit of £10. Deposit and free bets wagering x 6 at odds of 4/5 (1.80). UK debit/credit cards only.
    • EXCLUSIVE: £5 No Deposit Bonus at LVBet! £5
      New Customers only. Just register and send an email, with “£5 Welcome Bet” in the subject line, to BONUS@LVBET.COM and they will credit you within 48 hours. Exclusive to Punters Lounge!
    • £10 Free Bet at Karamba Sports! £10
      New customers only. Min deposit £10 at Evens (2.00). Expires after 14 days. Neteller, Skrill & Paysafe excluded.
    • £28 Bonus at Fun88! £28
      Stake 6 qualifying bets of at least £10. Min odds 2.00, Multis 1.40. Min stake to qualify £10. Contact customer support to request your Bonus token and credited within 24 hours. T&C's apply.
    • £10 Free Bet at Sport Pesa! £10
      New customers only. Bet £10 at min odds (4/5) 1.80 and get matched up to £10. When qualifying bet settled, contact customer support, via E-Mail or Live Chat to get Bonus Token and it will be credited in 24 hours. Skrill/Neteller excluded. T&C's apply.
    • Bet £10 Get £10 at Mobilebet! £10
      New customers only. Deposit and bet a minimum of £10 on multiple (combo) bets of two or more with min. odds EVENS (2.00). T&C's apply.
    • Up to £25 Deposit Bonus at EnergyBet! £25
      New UK customers only. Deposit Bonus will be a 100% of your 1st deposit up to £25. Select the 100% WELCOME BONUS tab to qualify. Min deposit of £10 to qualify. Only valid for sportsbook. Wagering requirements are x10, min odds of 4/5. T&C's apply.
    • £10 in Free Bets at Quinnbet! £10
      Place a first bet of £10 or greater and if your bet loses, you get a £5 Free Bet plus a £5 Casino Bonus. New UK Customers only.
    • £30 Bonus at TLCBet! £30
      ALL customers! Place 6 qualifying bets of £30. Min odds 2.00 and min stake £10. Bonus will be lowest stake of qualifying bets. T&C's apply.
    • £30 Bonus at OLE777! £30
      New customers only. Min stake £10 at EVENS (2.00). Place 10 qualifying bets of £30 and receive £30 bonus. T&C's apply.
    • £100 Deposit Bonus at 10Bet! £100
      New Customers; Min. deposit £15 (no Skrill/Neteller); Bonus amount is 50% of deposit up to £100; 6x deposit and bonus turnover (min. odds 3/5 on singles and 2/5 per selection on acca bets), in 30 days, for bonus release; Some bet types don’t contribute to turnover; Withdrawal before turnover results in bonus cancellation; Terms apply; 18+
    • Up to £100 in Bet Credits at Bet365! £100
      New Customers only. Min deposit £5. 1x settled bet requirement to withdraw Bet Credits. Min odds/bet & payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits apply.
    • Bet £20, Get £40 Free Bet at Unibet! £40
      New Customers Only. 18+. Further Terms and Conditions Apply. BeGambleAware.org
    • Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets at William Hill! £30
      New customers only. Min. stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days. UK&IRE Only.
    • £20 in Free Bets at Redbet! £20
      New customers only. Min £10 deposit. Place 5x £10. Bonus bet valid 7 days. T&C Apply 18+. Gambleaware.co.uk
    • Bet £10, Get £10 Free Bet at Mr Green Sport! £10
      New Customers only. The qualifying bets to claim the Free Bet must have minimum odds of 3/1 (4.00) or higher and must be settled before triggering free bet. T&C's apply. 18+. begambleaware.org.
    • Bet £10 Get £30 at 888Sport! £30
      New Customers only. Min deposit and bet £10 at 1/2 (1.50) using code 30f. Free bets expires in 7 days and are not included in returns. Payment method restrictions apply. T&Cs Apply
    • £30 in Free Bets at Coral! £30
      New Customers only. Min Deposit & stake £10. Free Bets Credited as 3x£10. Free Bet Stake Not Returned and valid for 4 days. T&C's Apply. UK & IRE only.
    • £20 Free Bet at Betfair Exchange! £20
      New customers only, bet up to €/£20 on the Exchange and if your first bet loses, we’ll refund you €/£20 in Cash. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. T&Cs apply.
    • Bet £10 Get £30 + 30 Free Spins at Betfred! £30
      New customers from UK & Northern Ireland. Stake £10 or more at odds of Evens (2.0) or greater on your first bet. £30 free bet credited in 48 hours of your first bet being settled. 7 day expiry. E-Wallet restrictions apply. Max 30 Free Spins on selected games. Full T&Cs apply.
    • £20 in Free Bets at Totesport! £20
      New customers only. 18+. Stake £10 on any Sportsbook market for the first time, at odds of evens (2.0) or greater and get a £10 Free Bet within 24 hours of settlement, 7 day expiry. Stake £10 on any Totepool bet for the first time, and receive £10 back in cash within 24 hours of settlement. Full T&Cs Apply.
    • Bet £5 Get £20 at Ladbrokes! £20
      18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
    • £50 No Deposit Offer at Sporting Index! £50
      New customers only. Join and get £50 No Deposit funds to bet with that cannot be withdrawn. Any losses over £50 are your liability. Losses may exceed your initial deposit or credit limit. Market restrictions apply & 7 day expiry.
    • £50 Deposit Bonus at K8 Sports! £50
      Register with K8 Sports as a new customer and you will qualify for up to a £50 bonus! Just deposit up to £50 for the first time and they'll match it to 100%. Bonus expires after 14 days and cannot be withdrawn. Min odds for bonus funds is 2.00 or higher.
    • Bet £10, Get £60 in Free Bets at BetVictor! £60
      *Qualifying bet must be placed at odds of 2.0 or greater; £50 Free Sports Bet split into 5 bets of £10 each, valid on set events only; **Wager must be 40 times the Free Casino Bonus in order to withdraw winnings. Credit or Debit Card deposits only; Deposit and bet of £10 required within 7 days of opening new account, T&C apply.
    • Up to £1000 Acca Bonus at BetEast! £1000
      ALL customers up to a £1000 acca bonus. 4fold accas minimum. Email to claim within 7 days of settlement. T&C's apply.
    • Up To €100 Sign Up Offer at TheTote! €100
      New Customers only. Bet €10 & get €10 back! Place your 10th bet & get the average value of first 10 bets back, up to €40 max. Bet €60 in first 4 weeks & get €12.50 back, can repeat 4 times.
    • Bet £20 Get £20 at Betstars £20
      New Customers Only. Must opt in. Minimum stake to qualify is £20 at minimum odds of 2.00 (EVENS). Neteller & Skrill excluded. Free Bets stake not returned and expires in 7 days.
    • £30 Free Bet at Betway! £30
      New UK & Ireland customers only. Min First Deposit £10 and matched up to £30. 1 x wagering at min odds of 1.75. Credit Card, Debit Card & PayPal deposits only.
    • £25 Free Bet at BoyleSports! £25
      New customers only. Min £10 stake for initial £5 free bet at odds of 1/2. Max £25 in free bets. 13 bets required to receive full £25 free bet. 30 days to activate qualifying bet. Free bet expires after 7 days. Payment method restrictions.
    • Bet £10 Get £10 if first bet loses at Black Type! £10
      New customers only. £5 Free Bet & £5 Casino Bonus if your first bet loses. Min bet £10 single at evens (2.00) or higher. T&C's apply.
    • £35 Free Bet Bonus at 12Bet! £35
      New customers only. Place 6 bets each with a minimum stake of £10 at min odds of 2.00. Your Bonus Token bonus will be equivalent to your lowest stake during all your qualifying bets. Neteller & Skrill excluded.
    • £50 Deposit Bonus at BetRegal! £50
      New customers only. £50 Sports Welcome Bonus is based on 20% of your first deposit. Min deposit £10 (or currency equivalent) at odds 1.95 or higher are permitted while betting to meet the wagering requirement.
    • Bet £10 Get £10 Free Bet at ComeOn Sport! £10
      Must opt in on registering. Min deposit £10 at min odds of 1.80 (4/5). Some payment methods excluded. Expires after 30 days and non withdrawable. UK only.
    • £10 Bonus at Smarkets! £10
      New customers only. Min deposit £20. First £10 losses from the exchange refunded as a bonus. Skrill and Neteller are excluded from this sign up offer.
    • £50 Free Bet Insurance £50
      Existing customers too. Only football straight accumulator win bets qualify. Min 5 selections & £5 min stake. Email losing Bet ID to support@jenningsbet.com and bonus credited in 24 hours to max £50. T&C's apply.
    • Grosvenor Sports - Double Odds First Bet! £0
      New customers only. Offer applies to Grosvenor Sports bets only. Max stake £20. Bets made with Odds Boost Token. Neteller & Skrill deposits excluded.
    • £50 Deposit Bonus at RaceBets! £50
      New customers only. Minimum deposit £10 - must play through once. 100% Maximum bonus £50 on first deposit only. 5x wagering at minimum odds of 1/2(1.5). Must be completed within 45 days of registering. T&Cs apply. 18+
    • MintBet - £10 Free Bet Each Week for Life! £520
      ALL Customers. To qualify for this free bets offer, you must place 10 x £10 bets per week at min odds of 2.00 to get your £10 free bet each week. Free bets expire after 7 days and are the free bet stake is not withdrawable.
    • Free Bets Forever at 21Bet! £520
      Place 5 bets of £10 or more at 2.00 (EVENS) or higher and receive a £10 free bet. Repeat every 7 days to get a £10 free bet each week forever. UK only.
    • £10 Risk Free + £50 Casino Bonus at GentingBet! £60
      New customers only. Deposit & bet £10 at odds of Evens 1/2 (2.00). Free Bet must be wagered at max odds of 4/1 (5.00). Free bets expire after 14 days, Casino Bonus 30 days. No free bet/bonus stake can be withdrawn.
    • £1000 Cashback + 2% Commission at Betdaq! £1000
      Must opt in and use promo code DAQBACK. £1000 cashback offer expires after 30 days.
    • Join BetBright! £0
      No free bets currently, but join and bet today!
    • £100 Bonus at 32Red Sports! £100
      ALL customers. Various options to choose on opt in. Min odds is Evens (2.00). Maximum profit boost that will be credited is £100.
    • £25 Free Bet Offer at McBookie! £25
      Scottish residents only. First bet must be within 30 days of registering. Min odds of 2.00 (EVENS). Payment restrictions apply. Free bet stake not returned and expires after 7 days.
    • £30 Free Bet at Dafabet! £30
      New customers only. Min bet of £5/€5 at min odds of 1/2 (1.50). Skrill is excluded for this promotion. Dafabet will match the first bet of qualified player up to a maximum of £/€30 if it does not win, as a free bet.
    • £15 Free Bet at SportingBet! £15
      New customers only. Min deposit £10 at odds of EVENS (2.00). If first bet loses, you'll be refunded up to a £15 free bet. Skrill & Neteller deposits don't qualify. Free bet cannot be withdrawn and expires after 7 days.
    • £10 Free Bet at 138.com £10
      New customers only. Deposit and make a first bet of at least £20 at minimum odds of 4/5. Applies to pre-match or in-play single bets only. Should your qualifying bet lose, you will be refunded with a £10 Bonus Token.
    • £50 Deposit Bonus at NetBet! £50
      New customers only. Use code WELCOME50. 50% bonus on first deposit up to £50. Rollover restrictions apply. Deposit must be made within 24 hours. Rollover of deposit and bonus x6 to withdraw.
    • £200 Free Bet at Winner Sports! £200
      New customers only. Min deposit £30 to get bonus. Max bonus amount is £200. 14 days to qualify ti withdraw bonus/winnings. Max stake on first deposit & bonus is £50 per bet, per event.
    • Win an iPad at Spreadex! £0
      New customers only. Win an iPad 32GB Wi Fi when opening an account and staking £300 on qualifying markets. Increase stakes to £500 and win iPad Pro 64GB Wi Fi. Offer expires 28 days after registering.
    • Marathonbet - Great Odds! £0
      No welcome offer currently.
    • LeTou Bookmaker £0
      No welcome offer at present.
    • Setantabet - Irish Bookmaker £0
      No welcome offer at the moment.
    • BetVision £0
      No welcome offer.
    • Vernons Sports £0
      No sign up offer currently.

    Casino

    • £5 No Deposit Bonus at Energy Casino! £5
      How to get your £5 No Deposit Bonus: Spin the Wheel twice! Email bonus@energycasino.com with the subject line "5FREE". The bonus will be credited within 24 hours from emailing us.
    • £100 Bonus - William Hill Live Casino! £100
      Opt-in required. Only first deposit qualifies. 100% deposit bonus up to £100, with 70x wagering on Roulette tables only. Min. deposit £10. Max. bonus £100. Bonus expires 7 days from issue. Player, country, currency, game restrictions and terms apply.
    • £250 Bonus & 50 Free Spins! £250
      New players only. 100% deposit bonus up to £250 + 50 Free Spins if depositing min £10. Use Exclusive Code: PUNTER50. NO WAGERING needed on free spins!
    • 10 Free Spins + 100 More 1st Deposit! £0
      18+. NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY. 10 FREE SPINS ON REGISTRATION AND MOBILE VERIFICATION (UK ONLY). 100 FREE SPINS ON FIRST DEPOSIT. FREE SPINS HAVE 3-DAY EXPIRY AND ARE AVAILABLE ON SELECTED GAMES ONLY. £10 MIN DEPOSIT + 2.5% FEE (MIN 50P). CASH BALANCE WITHDRAWABLE ANYTIME + £2.50 FEE. FULL T&CS APPLY.
    • Up to £200 Bonus! £200
      New players only. Min deposit £20. Wager 40x before withdrawing. Game weighting applies. Max bonus betting limit – slots: £5, other games: 10% of bonus amount. T&Cs apply.
    • £300 Buy In Bonus - WH Casino! £300
      Opt in required. New customers to Casino page only. Available 1x per customer. Min Buy in £10. Bonus value 100% of Buy in. Max Bonus £300. 40x wagering. Bonus expires 7 days from issue. Game weighting, player, currency, country, game restrictions & full terms apply.
    • 25 Free Spins! £0
      New UK&IRL Customers only. Free Spins can only be played on eligible games. No wagering requirements on winnings. SMS verification required. Opt in required, full T&Cs apply
    • 30 Free Spins! £0
      New Customers only. One bonus per customer. 30 free spins added to accounts verified by SMS (x1 wagering). Free spins expire within 10 Days & on selected games only.
    • Up to £100 Casino Bonus! £100
      Min deposit £10. x45 wagering, Roulette and blackjack 50% weighting. Bonus Valid 7 days. No using Moneybookers/Skrill or Neteller as a payment method.
    • £50 Bonus + 20 Free Spins £50
      New UK&IRE customers only. Deposits made with e-wallets are not valid. Bonus wagering x35 on eligible games. Max winnings from bonus £500. Spins available after bonus is redeemed/lost. 10 per day with no wagering.
    • £400 Slots bonus + 100 Free Spins £400
      New UK&IRE Players only. Min buy-in £20. Bonus wagering 35x on eligible games. Spins available day after bonus is lost/redeemed, 10 per day for 10 days, no wagering.

    • MONEY BACK AS A FREE BET IF LIVERPOOL BEAT CRYSTAL PALACE! £10
      Applies to First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, Anytime Goalscorer, Correct Score and WhatOddsPaddy markets. Max free bet €/£10 per customer. T&Cs apply.
    • 2-0 Up - YOU WIN! £0
      Get your bet paid out as a winner if the team you back goes 2 goals ahead. Applies to pre-match single bets on Full Time Result market for applicable competitions. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.
    • Money Back if 1 lets you down! £10
      Applies to UK & Top Euro leagues. Applies to match odds ACCA & Same Game Multi bets only. Max free bet €/£10 per day. T&Cs apply
    • 2-0 up - You Win! £0
      Applies to all Premier League, La Liga and Champions League games until 31st December 2018. T&Cs apply.
  • Punters Lounge Forum Tips

  • Popular Members

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      115153
    • Total Posts
      2017406