** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Greece Super League Predictions 2017/18

seven in the nine under 2.5 have both teams, I expect very closed match, with emphasis on defenses since no team wants to lose defeat, I will propose the few goals
AEK ATHEN vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.63

Apollo Smyrna has eight in ninth under 2.5 and four in four at home. PAS Giannena counts six in nine under 2.5 and four in five away. The two teams and especially the home team need the points, I expect a close match with a few final goal goals
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs PAS GIANNINA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.40

Kassiopi has a total of seven in ninth under 2.5 and five in five at home. Larisa is quite improved defensive, accepting difficult goals. I expect the two teams to give it all for the victory, always watching their defense, I will go here with the few goals
A.O.K. vs LARISA AEL @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.40

Platanias is not at all good, Olympiacos slowly shows his touches and today I expect to make an outbreak, I will go with the many goals
OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS vs PLATANIAS CHANION @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60

Levadiakos has a total of eight to nine under 2.5, while only one of the five games was at home, with more than one goal. Lamia has six at nine under 2.5 and seven at nine goal goal. Levadiakos made his first defeat and we expect to see how he will react while Lamia is on a racing pace, taking points everywhere today, I expect the two teams are very cautious and will not get many goals
FC LEVADIAKOS vs LAMIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.40

• 2 weeks later...

greeceratings.jpg

Here are the odds and ratings for the Greece Super League matches scheduled for this weekend. Greek football is undoubtedly on a downer after they got pummelled by Croatia in the 2018 World Cup qualifiers so going back to domestic football might be a welcome relief. Let us know your tips for these matches.

@betcatalog, @Icongene, @Bronxie, @Magic0024, and @zemo91.

Levadiakos has nine out of ten under 2.5 and four out of four away. He faces all games based on defensive function and goes out on counter-attacks. Levadiakos is forced to close on the court, to strengthen his defense and to hit the counterattacks, he is very good at defense, I do not expect Olympiakos walk, the few goals have a lot of luck
OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS vs FC LEVADIAKOS @@ +3.50 Under, odds 1.91

Lamia counts seven out of ten under 2.5, even at home has not finished a match with more than three goals. Corfu Total has eight in ten under 2.5 and two in four away. I expect a very closed match with few phases, no team will risk
LAMIA vs A.O.K. @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45

Panathinaikos has only one match with over three goals and only one in front of his fans, with seven no goals. AEK overall has eight out of ten under 2.5 and five out of five away, with eight goals no goal. A major match for the two teams, certainly no team wants to lose in addition to a scoring motivation, there is also the psychological winning of the victory in a derby. I do not expect the two coaches to take big risks on the pitch, I'm expecting a closed game with few goals and phases in the front
PANATHINAIKOS vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Xanthi just made the first over 2.5 in the league, winning 1-3 in Agrinio with Panetoliko, in front of its fans has only under 2.5. Panionios in total has eight out of ten under 2.5 and five out of five away from his fans. The two teams had a lot of time to prepare for the match today, they will give it all for the victory and Xanthi to make its first win in the championship, I am waiting for the defenses once again to play a leading role and to see a game with a few goal
A.O XANTHI vs PANIONIOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.47

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Super League

There have been under 3 goals scored in 92% of AEK Athens's last 13 away games in Super League.
There have been under 3 goals scored in 84% of Panionios's last 31 games in Super League.

You can find interesting 69 Football Betting Streaks for 19.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-19-11-2017

Apollo Smyrna has a total of nine in 11 under 2.5 and four in five under 2.5 with seven goals non goal. Lamia has a total of eight under 11 under 2.5 goals and no goals, and it's coming from four consecutive matches. The two teams seem to have found a pace and have started to get results, fighting in all the matches, today's match is very important and will give it all, I expect to be cautious and will not see many goals
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs LAMIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.44

PAS Giannena has a total of seven in 11 under 2.5 and three in five under 2.5 home. Xanthi has only one over 2.5 and eight no goals. PAS draws strength from his home base, making results, Xanthi is hard, accepts goals only with "blood", I expect again closed match with few goals
PAS GIANNINA vs A.O XANTHI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.47

Asteras Tripolis has a total of 8 out of 11 under 2.5. In the last eight games, only the previous one has scored over three goals. Levadiakos totals 9 out of 11 under 2.5 and four out of five away. today I expect to be very cautious and to become a very closed match, with few goals
ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs FC LEVADIAKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45

An important match for the two teams, each for its own reasons, the situation in Panionio is confused, absences may cost him because he does not have a big and qualitative roster, PAOK wants to prove that he can also far from Toumba, I expect to take advantage of the problems of his opponent and finally get the first away win
PANIONIOS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ WIN PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds 2.05

Only one Xanthi game was under 2.5. PAOK has a total of eight to 12 under 2.5 goals and no goals, while away from home it has five to six under 2.5. Both teams have racing problems, Xanthi will make its classic game, defending and kicking in counterattacks, while PAOK will try to take possession and attack with claims, I expect a very closed match
A.O XANTHI vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

The two teams have a total of 9 out of 12 Under 2.5 and very often make a small score, I expect a very closed match with a few final goal attempts
ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs A.O.K. @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Levadiakos has a total of ten in 12 under 2.5 and five in six at home. AEK has a total of nine to 12 under 2.5 while home away from home with over three goals. Levadiakos is not good in the last games and you can not trust him, AEK has a strong motivation and will give it all to go to Vienna calm and qualify, I expect a very closed match in the difficult racing space
FC LEVADIAKOS vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Panathinaikos has only one match with over three goals, making very small scores. Panionios overall has nine out of 12 under 2.5, home away from home six in six under 2.5. Both teams are not at the best and today they want to return to good performances, leaving behind whatever problems they face, I expect a very closed match with few final goals and goals
PANATHINAIKOS vs PANIONIOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Platanias squad is rightfully the first favorite to relegate, Atromitos is a solid team with several virtues and can get a positive result on all the Super League stadiums, I expect to leave undefeated from Crete
PLATANIAS CHANION vs ATROMITOS @@ -0.25 AH ATROMITOS, odds 1.87

Olympiakos counts nine in 13 goals and four away in six games, and comes from four wins with over 2.5 goals and goal goals. An important match, with the two teams wanting the points in view of the difficult continuity, I expect an open match, where both teams can score
PANAITOLIKOS vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.20

AEL has a total of eight to 13 under 2.5 and only under three goals in six home games. Xanthi has 11 out of 13 under 2.5 and five under six under 2.5 away. Another major match for the two teams that need points, I expect very closed game, as always the games of the two teams
LARISA AEL vs A.O XANTHI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.44

Atromitos has 9 out of 13 under 2.5, while only one match in his home had over three goals. only two Levadiakos games ended with more than three goals. An important match for both teams will fight for the three points of victory, I expect to be a very closed match with few goals
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs FC LEVADIAKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.80

They have a small difference from the demo line, but each score from now on is important, I am looking forward now, PAS finally returns to victories, because of the seat, Lamia is not always fortunate and takes results which is often not worth it
PAS GIANNINA vs LAMIA @@ PAS GIANNINA, odds 1.69

Each match for Apollo Smyrna is important, having needed points to escape the last positions, Asteras is molded and shows that it can take effect today
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ +0 AH ASTERAS TRIPOLIS, odds 1.87

AEK is possible in OAKA and has a strong motive for victory, Apollo also needs points to escape from the last positions, with the new coach acquiring an extra motivation today and I do not expect to be mistaken
AEK ATHEN vs APOLLON SMIRNIS @@ +2.50 AH APOLLON SMIRNIS, odds 1.70

The limited possibilities of Kasiopi will fight for her stay, Atromitos is very good this year and to win, you have to spit blood, I expect today to leave undefeated from the island
A.O.K. vs ATROMITOS ATHINON @@ +0 AH ATROMITOS ATHINON, odds 1.60

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Super League

Olympiacos have won 82% of their last 17 home matches in Super League.
Lamia have drawn their last 5 matches in Super League.
AE Larissa have failed to win 95% of their last 22 away matches in Super League.
Olympiacos are undefeated in 91% of their last 22 home matches in Super League.
PAS Giannina have drawn their last 4 matches in Super League.

You can find interesting 76 Football Betting Streaks for 17.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-17-12-2017