** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Greece Super League Predictions 2017/18

greeceratings.jpg

The Greece Super League is into its third week of games. This is the first week that we have had any real notification of bet365 offering the odds so here they are along with our ELO ratings. Olympiakos lead the way along with Panionios at the top of the table. They are surprisingly the only two teams with an unblemished record after two matches. Can Panathinaikos get their awful start to the season off the mark after losing their opening two games?

It's been an incredible start. What are your thoughts this week then guys?

@betcatalog, @Icongene, @Bronxie, and @zemo91, you all got involved in the Greek top flight last season. Send us your tips!

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Super League Predictions > Sep 9th - 11th

I expect the two teams to create phases ahead of the fires and to score at least one goal for each team, the odds is of great value
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs PAS GIANNINA @@ Both team to score, odds 2.25

I believe that Asteras Tripolis is more experienced and more qualitative and can take advantage of his seat and win Lamia
ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs LAMIA @@ WIN ASTERAS TRIPOLIS, odds 1.65

Good Luck to all

Kerkyra is a modest team and will fight for her stay, Panathinaikos wishes to make a new start and will give it all for the three points of victory, and Ouzounidis said "First win, then good performance
AO KASSIOPI vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ WIN PANATHINAIKOS, odds 1.57

Levadiakos has made two good appearances and if he was successful he would have won the victories, today I expect to take advantage of his seat and the weaknesses of Platanias and get the victory
FC LEVADIAKOS vs PLATANIAS CHANION @@ WIN FC LEVADIAKOS, odds 2.25

The two teams are still not in the pocket of their performance, they are not ready yet because of the changes in their roster, as PAOK has more quality and can, even if it is difficult to win
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ -0.75 Asian handicap PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds 1.67

Olympiakos in Karaiskaki is strong enough, Asteras Tripolis has a new coach in the technical leadership, he is aggressive and can score
OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.30

PAOK will fight to win, can take advantage of his opponent's weaknesses and even win hard, but he can accept a goal and the goals scored
PAOK THESSALONIKI vs PANAITOLIKOS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.25

Platanias has not started well, it is not good and so I will go with the few goals, since I expect the two teams to be very cautious
PLATANIAS CHANION vs AO KASSIOPI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.48

Panathinaikos does not perform well and can not for any reason trust him, however with the help of the seat and the individual quality of some players it may even be difficult to win but with few goals
PANATHINAIKOS vs APOLLON SMIRNIS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.95

No one knows how Panathinaikos will react, however I expect to be an open match where both teams can score because of their very good offensive lines
PANAITOLIKOS vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.15

The two teams have three out of four under 2.5, I expect to be closed with a few phases in the two foci, especially since Lamia is primarily giving weight to her defensive function
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs LAMIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.43

Larissa is very poor and rightly is the first favorite for relegation, PAOK if he wants to claim something more, he must win victorious from the field
LARISA AEL vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds 1.40

Particular confrontation with many non-competitive players, however, I expect in the full court Panathinaikos to get even the win
PANATHINAIKOS vs PAS GIANNINA @@ PANATHINAIKOS, odds 1.68

Difficult mission for AEK, especially with defensive gaps due to absences, I expect very closed game, the teams will be cautious and expect to be judged at the goals
ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.65

Kassiopi has a total of four out of five under 2.5 three without goal. Xanthi has just under 2.5 and four out of five no goals so far, The two teams are hard and put a lot of emphasis on their defensive play, so I expect very closed game with few phases and few goals
AO KASSIOPI vs A.O XANTHI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.42

all Levadiakos games are under three goals. Apollo Smyrna, has five out of five under 2.5, with four being no goal. The two teams very hard to make final attempts to score and final to score, and in addition very difficult to accept a goal
FC LEVADIAKOS vs APOLLON SMIRNIS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45

Lamia has a total of three in five matches under 2.5 and four in five no goals. Panionios is a serious and stable team with many positive elements, Lamia relies on her defensive function to get the results, I expect a very closed game
LAMIA vs PANIONIOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45

• 2 weeks later...

Panionios overall has five out of six under 2.5. Definitely the two teams want to return to victories, I expect a very closed game with few phases, defenses to have the primary role, especially for Panionios
PANIONIOS vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.90

Because of their poor offensive lines, the two teams have five out of six under 2.5 overall, with four being goalless. I do not believe the two teams risk a lot, I'm expecting a closed match, the two teams score with a lot of difficulty
PAS GIANNINA vs PLATANIAS CHANION @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Xanthi has only under 2.5 in all its games, AEK has only received four goals. Traditionally all the big ones have difficulty in Xanthi, if you get there, you can claim the championship, the two teams have excellent defensive lines, today I expect a very closed game with few goals
A.O XANTHI vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55

The two teams have only one match with more than three goals, I expect a tough fight, where no team will want to lose, will pay particular attention to the defense field, while aggressively faced with scoring
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs A.O.K. @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.40

The two teams do not burn for points, for the time being, I expect open play and phases in front of the fires, they can score from at least one
PANAITOLIKOS vs FC LEVADIAKOS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.20

In Toumpa PAOK is different, even if it is difficult to win, because Lamia is defensive and PAOK has difficulty in the goal, I will propose the few goals
PAOK THESSALONIKI vs LAMIA @@ +3.50 Under, odds 1,50

greeceratings.jpg

Here are the odds and ratings for the next round of Greek Super League matches. The bookmaker doesn't release them until late in the week so we'll just have to cope with this late posting of them unfortunately. What are you guys thinking?

@betcatalog, @Icongene, @Bronxie, @Magic0024, and @zemo91?

Panathinaikos with two victories and especially with the last one has a raised psychology and today he wants his first away win, Lamia has limited capabilities and is playing defensively, I think Panathinaikos has the quality to win
LAMIA vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ PANATHINAIKOS, odds 2.10

Corfu has limited capabilities and will fight for her stay, Panetolikos has shown in the last matches that he has found a rhythm and a racing identity, today I believe he can play his game and leave the island untouched
A.O.K. vs PANAITOLIKOS @@ +0 Ah PANAITOLIKOS, odds 1.96

Levadiakos has six out of seven under 2.5. PAS Giannena has five out of seven under 2.5, the two teams showing if they are good in recent matches, Levadiakos has the required luck, today I expect very closed match, with a few final
FC LEVADIAKOS vs PAS GIANNINA @@ +2.50 Under, odds1.50

The games between Olympiakos and PAOK always have many battles, big shots and intense emotions, the match has a great game, if the home team loses back enough and PAOK will gain a significant psychological advantage, today I expect to score both teams
OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ Both team to score, odds 2.04

Tricky seems to be the home side of Apollo, he is not good on the pitch, Xanthi is a solid team, with excellent defensive function, today he can leave untouched by Rizoupoli
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs A.O XANTHI @@ +0 Ah A.O XANTHI, odds 2.00

Asteras Tripoli has five out of seven under 2.5. So is Panionios, the two teams come from negative results and today they want the points, I expect to be very cautious and give their base their defensive function, I expect a very closed game with few goals
ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs PANIONIOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.51

AEK has received five goals and has five out of seven under 2.5 and the same goal scored no goals. Fearless to have a goal in the second game, it counts five consecutive matches with zero pass. He also has five in seven under 2.5 goals and no goals overall. An important match for both teams, having three points in the first place, is excellent in defense, accepting very difficult goals, I expect patience from both sides and we can see a closed game, the few goals have the first luck
AEK ATHEN vs ATROMITOS ATHINON @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.65

PAS Giannena has a total of six in eight under 2.5. Corfu has seven in eight under 2.5 and six no goals. The two teams do not seem to have big differences in the scoreboard, but I think this is not right PAS, especially in its headquarters is better today, I expect a very closed match with few goals
PAS GIANNINA vs A.O.K. @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.44

Difficult confrontation in every prediction, certainly the few goals have the first floor, but I will risk with Larissa, Levadiakos is not supergroup to be undefeated so long
LARISA AEL vs FC LEVADIAKOS @@ +0 Ah LARISA AEL, odds 1.55 

Panionios has six out of eight under 2.5. AEK has received six goals, totaling six in eight under 2.5 and four in four away. No team is in excellent shape and has a significant lead in winning today, I expect a tough fight with an emphasis on defense, but the two teams are making very small scores
PANIONIOS vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.57

Lamia has up to now five in eight under 2.5 and four in four at home. Platanias has a total of seven in eight under 2.5, with five being no goal. Any team losing today will have a major problem, as opposed to what they will win, both teams score with the eyedropper and expect a very closed match with few goals
LAMIA vs PLATANIAS CHANION @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.38

There is no Xanthi game that has scored more than three goals. Atromitos overall has six out of eight under 2.5 and three out of four under 2.5 away. There will also be a tough match, with defenses, and it is to play a leading role in the field. the two teams take a goal with the eyedropper, so the few goals have the first word
A.O XANTHI vs ATROMITOS ATHINON @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.47

Asteras Tripoli has very limited possibilities and if he finds a strong and determined team will not be able to resist, Panathinaikos seems to find his pressures and gains stability in his performance, he has the psychology of the victories in the recent games and today can to get his first victory
ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ PANATHINAIKOS, odds 2.60

Atromitos is undefeated, in five recently he only counts wins, he has not received goals in the last seven games, keeping the best passive with only three goals. Atromitos is not accidentally undefeated and pioneer, he has granite defense and can strike in the fight against quality and reliability
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs PANIONIOS @@ ATROMITOS ATHINON, odds 2.22

Panaitolikos overall has seven to nine under 2.5 with six being no goal. Xanthi does not have a match with more than three goals yet, while the seven are without a goal. The away team has only under 2.5 goals and no goals. The two teams are not in their best, so they need points and they will be cautious, I expect very closed match
PANAITOLIKOS vs A.O XANTHI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45