** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

The bearer of bad news,systems!!!

4 minutes ago, Glentoby said:

Are you worth your contribution to a racing forum? Can you quantify your personal attacks or qualify them?

Please feel free to do so?

This is 2018 and not difficult to find anyone with a desire to do others harm despite the internet cloak,so guns and violence not really neccessary.A keyboard troll is no more than a fly or mosquito,easily swatted away?

Like scammers or even the Rock of the Racing Post,see any signs of them tackling me yet?

16 minutes ago, BillyHills said:

Come on guys, pretty pointless tit for tat, lets move on :ok

Sorry Billy only standing my ground.Valiant like everyone has the advantage to check my validity?

Debate is what makes and defines a forum so to that end up to him/her to qualify the attacks?

10 hours ago, Glentoby said:

Sorry Billy only standing my ground.Valiant like everyone has the advantage to check my validity?

Debate is what makes and defines a forum so to that end up to him/her to qualify the attacks?

Buts it gone on too long now, a good debater always knows when to end it at the right time.

12 hours ago, BillyHills said:

Buts it gone on too long now, a good debater always knows when to end it at the right time.

And that is fair comment Billy even though the interaction with Valiant can hardly be described as a debate per se.I have no issue with him/her or anyone else on here for that matter.As stated my credentials are there for anyone who feels inclined to check.

It is neccessary sometimes to give away more than one would wish purely to establish credibility and trust from others,particularly in the Cyber world.Should anyone ever approach me with a problem on here that perhaps involved a legal issue they requested help with they need to know and be able to judge my pedigree,motive and trustworthiness?

Valiant was entitled to tackle me on every level but with the info I have provided had obviously not bothered to do his own "Due dilligence" and carried on with the same attack which other than pointless,proves a disregard of fellow forum users who might at some point need help.Also proves that he/she has not read my other posts in any regard or detail?

Nothing i have posted to date is anything but the truth as far as i am aware and pretty diverse in terms of what has been the norm for the Forum.As you know,most racing Forums have eventualy failed over the years and you know the main reasons why,as alluded to previously.

This one deserves to thrive and not end up as a platform fo keyboard warriors with nothing better to do than try to inflate their own ego at the expense of fellow forumites.If anyone feels the need to question or tackle the opinions of others the least they should be expected to do is quantify and qualify their own reasoning,otherwise it is simply trolling?

Sometimes truth may seem stranger than fiction and hard to accept,all I can say to that is that it is up to the individual who reads anything I post but mostly e.g Brimardon etc is there for posterity for the World to see if they felt so inclined.I sincerely hope that any issue with Valiant is addressed and now buried but still welcome any question from him/her as an individual matter rather than a scattergun dismissal?

On 03/02/2018 at 10:33 PM, Glentoby said:

You're not sorry, you love it, thats why you joined us.

Unfortunately your obsession with having the last word will put others off having a conversation with you and I think thats a shame. We could do with more members who like a good discussion.

Just for the record I have no opinion on your claims or wish to search 'glentoby' or any other username you have used over the years. Although i'm guessing this is not the first thread like this to see the light of day :lol

Good luck:ok