** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps Competition - Wed Jan 24th

155 Catterick

Pinch Of Ginger 9/4 PP

Not much of interest to me on Wednesday but I did like the way this Pinch Of Ginger ran at Bangor last time out. I backed a horse in the race and the 7yo battled on well all the way to the line and dead heated, later was awarded the race but the point is he is going the right way over fences and could have more to offer. Brian Hughes has been booked and thsi is actually a grade lower today so must have a chance despite the big weight.

Catterick:1.55 Cant Pay Wont Pay @ 14/1 e/w thanks 

Cant Pay Wont Pay.....from Rose Dobbin yard the 10yo only came to yard from Mark Fahey yard in October last year where the owner George Delahunt had owned him with last yard and in PTP since May 2015 and I take it he has his son Mr D Delahunt in saddle in all races 5 PTP and 14 Chases,

In his rules races he's only found one win , two 2nds and one 3rd place and with only three runs for Rose Dobbin he's unseated the jockey Mr D Delahunt who still gets a 7lbs off twice and sandwich between those two UR he finished 3rd at Wetherby 3m soft beaten 14.5 lengths he plugged on and finished race but was never a danger to winner, The yards had 12 days to work on him and hopeful for a place finish and Mr D Delahunt claiming 7lbs in saddle