** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Wednesday Jan 24th

155 Catterick

Pinch Of Ginger 9/4 PP

Not much of interest to me on Wednesday but I did like the way this Pinch Of Ginger ran at Bangor last time out. I backed a horse in the race and the 7yo battled on well all the way to the line and dead heated, later was awarded the race but the point is he is going the right way over fences and could have more to offer. Brian Hughes has been booked and thsi is actually a grade lower today so must have a chance despite the big weight.

3.10 Lingfield 75% Calling Out 25% Pactolus

Its good to see no one moaning when a horse loses as we all know this can happen lol. (I have to laugh) I hope you don’t mind me sharing my stories! (If allowed) I got a p&l on every bet last year and I was up £1420. Not a lot lol but up! I had a speculative play on Swansea at 11/1 the other day which took my balance way up! (Had to at that price! Mad I know!) I do cash in a percent of my bank and treat myself sometimes/others. 

Anyways back to horses! I follow Calling Out and yes it didn’t run well at Wolves! Did they feed it to much turkey do you think? Loves Lingfield. I know this cause the horse winked at me when I was there last year! Races of a winning mark! 

Probably wrong thread but West Ham have 3 main players out but you would possibly expect them to beat Wigan with a reduced team but not Palace the week after!

Edited by godofhorses