** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps Competition - Saturday Jan 20th

300 Ascot

Guitar Pete 11/2 bet365

A nice each way bet to nothing here if you fancy that kind of bet. I was impressed by the way this one won at Wetherby and then again last time out at Cheltenham, may have been a bit lucky that day but still ran a cracker. This doesnt look that much harder to me so may be able to defy the 5lb rise. Trainer does well when venturing south and looks a solid sort.

Ascot 2:25 Crossed My Mind @ 6/1 betvictor e/w thanks 

Crossed My Mind....from Arthur Thomas Levins Moore yard in Co Kildare, Ireland he sends this JP McManus horse over for only the 2nd time after running him in last race at Sandown 2m (good to soft) when finished a good third with Barry Geraghty in saddle beaten 4.5 lengths , That race was 42 days ago and yards had time to do more work on him ,

The 6yo only had six runs and with five races in Ireland where he had a win at Wexford 2m maiden hurdle (soft/heavy) where he won by 4.5 lengths but jockey was easing him down in run in as was always in control from 2 out , he also had another place finish 3rd to go with that Sandown 3rd so he's going in right direction and the booking of Jonjo O'Neill Jnr and claiming 7lbs off see horse only 1lb above his only win mark of 116

2.15 Taunton

Irving @ 5/2 Stan James

Irving should still be a class above these even at 10, only 3 1/2l behind Buveur D'air last time and beat Apples Jade in that race the previous year.  His main rival only won a 6 runner class 4 event by less than a length last time so would need a massive step up.