** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PRICEWISE?

Don't make me laugh,"Priceguise" or "Pricedisguise"? I gave Segal the benefit of the doubt too many times over the years after so many claims allegedely by the Racing Post and Bookmakers as to the help he was to punters and the damage he caused to the books.

Why if his selections caused so much grief and money to the "Books" were they all happy to use his prowess in their adverts? The simple answer is that long term they make money out of his selections.There is no Profit and Loss column in the "Pricewise" ledger for the simple reason it would show a MASSIVE loss.He again swerved perfectly valid questions during his live Q & A tonight.

WHY?

I asked several to give him a chance to consider them before he went live,he answered 0,nil,none zilch,niente.Admittedly only the last two were directly concerning the Cheltenham Festival following a comment.

i.e He replied to the "Who are the best apprentices riding at the moment"? He replied "James Bowen" and a few others,I replied "There are no apprentices over jumps or at the Festival"

No reply from him but shines a light on how much he really knows about the game.My other pertinnent question asked "What do you reckon on Politologues chance in the Champion Chase"?

Again no reply,I had already explained I tipped the horse on Racecaller at 6/1 for the Tingle Creek and advised ew for the KG and CC at 33/1 and 150s+ on exchanges for KG and 20s and 6/1 place for CC and advising if he won TC then the KG bet was in the bin..Asked how he felt if abused for this type of tip.No reply.

Challenged him personally and the Racing Post via betfair Forum to put up £50,000 against my own £50k to prove himself and themselves,they declined the challenge.This followed their claim on the front page of an !!/2 winner tipped by Segal,the reality was the horse won at 6/4 following about 4 or 5 withdrawals and mega rule 4s.

You may reasonably ask,why bother? I bother because he and they and bookmakers are still making profits from a falacy,your money in other words.The main victims being the small punters who actually finance the whole industry without a voice.Did the same regarding Brimardon.

I am but a lone voice and it will remain thus unless others have the guts to speak their minds,say what you think,good or bad.Nothing will ever change if you do not?

Love the passion, but it’s marketing and that’s it. Oddschecker don’t market their site is a banner farm with plenty of errors. ATR don’t tell you their site is garbage on tablet. Skybet don’t tell you they screwed hundreds of websites out of £50m a year, they concentrate on their “responsible gambling” :loon Oh but hang on, they are still partnering footy accumulators social account, who were proven fraudsters.

Everything is marketing, just like politicians never tell it how it is.

Betting wise, we’re one of very few who do tell it how it is and allow everyone else on PL to have a voice too.

At the end of the day, everything is marketing and how they spin it. Coca Cola don’t tell you their drink can dissolve a human tooth in 4 days do they? ;)