** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Hello gentlemen, I bring some more data about the study I've been doing with tips using odds of 8/1 or greater in the winner or podium markets.

Picture's subtitle:
Dias de P: Damage days in points;
Dias de L: Days of profit in points;
Maior P: Day in which you had the most damage in points;
Maior L: Day in which you had the highest profit in points;
Quat de seq ruim: Negative day sequence in points (two days or more)
Quat de seq boa: Sequence of positive days in points (two days or more)
P Pior seq: Highest injury among the worst injury sequence in points;
L Maior seq: Highest profit among the best profit sequence in points.

Conclusion:

For a more cautious and conservative bettor, I suggest using 0.5% of the bank for each bet, where 1 point represents 0.5% of the bankroll. I know profit is down by half, but for someone who is cautious the negative peak does not come to scare.

I hope I have helped with something.

Capturar.JPG

On 13/04/2018 at 6:53 PM, Bubbles180 said:

Spreadsheet no longer available please DO NOT ASK FOR ACCESS

Hi Bubbles180, 

Can u help me, if u have the stats? Could u please tell me if is profitable to use the TREBLE tips to make DOUBLE bets?

I'm really worrying, not wanting to be negative, I've already lost 25% of my bankroll from Sunday to today. I hope things change direction. Today so far no betting 17 bets, and yesterday of 8 no hit. = /. But I still believe that the tide changes before breaking my bank. I use 1% of the bank per bet.

On 18/04/2018 at 1:56 PM, Baracca said:

Hi Bubbles180, 

Can u help me, if u have the stats? Could u please tell me if is profitable to use the TREBLE tips to make DOUBLE bets?

Baracca,  I recall hearing in the early days of PL tips that 3 doubles was working better than 1 treble. I don't know about recently. It should impove the strike rate (if not ROI) which keeps up interest. I'm interested to know myself as I was going to advise this as an automatic system bet for the other half to get into this game.

48 minutes ago, Snoopdog said:

Baracca,  I recall hearing in the early days of PL tips that 3 doubles was working better than 1 treble. I don't know about recently. It should impove the strike rate (if not ROI) which keeps up interest. I'm interested to know myself as I was going to advise this as an automatic system bet for the other half to get into this game.

Thank u for the information Snoopdog. I’m thinking about doing the doubles daily, but i’m not sure about it yet. I will check the stats  in the end of April and decide it to do or not to do!

On 18/4/2018 at 1:56 PM, Baracca said:

Hi Bubbles180, 

Use this to check its up to end of last month

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fX70jejToWtZ1DrvqW67mylCmK_5xlUfNJrbIl97MCU/edit?usp=sharing